[Motivation] Good-looking Men Live in a Different World

MammothActuary

MammothActuary

MMs make MMs
Here's why looksmaxing is so important. While you may be able to get a decent or goodlooking girlfriend by being NT and above PSL 5, although I doubt it, here's why you should continue to looksmax anyway

1. Girls approach you when you're goodlooking

2. Being goodlooking makes getting girls EXPONENTIALLY easier

3. Being goodlooking allows you to attract better looking girls
This one is quite self-explanatory

4. Being goodlooking allows you to attract girls who are less likely to be sluts.
Stacies are less likely to be sluts and gl men attract Stacies easier

5.Ugly guys have less power in a relationship

6. Girls want to fuck gl guys, they view sex with non-gl guys as a chore

chadpreetinthemaking

chadpreetinthemaking

Latina Facesitting Alliance (LFA)
This could have been tagged as ropefuel tbh, but I guess I need to really commit to softmaxxes, getting lean, and moneymaxxing for my planned surgeries in my sig.

PrettyBoyMaxxing

PrettyBoyMaxxing

Ugly, average, and attractive people will experience different realities.

Sad thing tbh. We say “oh just work hard and you will get a wife and a family.” -while you slay away for 8 years in university and medical school to get into the work force at 33 only to actually start your own practice at 40 and in the meanwhile get a washed up slut at 36 who “loves you for your work ethic” and then divorces you at 42 and leaves you in a pile of paperwork and depression. Not to mention you’re already NW6 and overweight.

Then you have the attractive people who can breeze through college and get a job that their daddy got them because we all know networking beats actual hard work. And they spend their summers traveling while tanning in the French Polynesian Islands then fly to Amsterdam to party with their friends he met while studying abroad.

Two completely different paths. Muh hard work. Muh just get your degree. Muh life is equal. Bullshit. Attractive people live in a DIFFERENT REALITY. They live on another plane of existence compared to your average person.

The truly gifted people don’t know what hard work is. They’ve never had a hard job in their life. They get constant praise, their skin looks amazing into their 30’s because they’ve had 0 stress in life. They don’t have to look at how much a piece of clothing is when they’re shopping. They don’t have go into student debt. Their parents pay for everything and have a trust fund set up for them, worth millions.

Just fucking lol at the quality of life difference attractive people live.

The only way we can even get to a fraction of what a truly blessed person will experience is through looksmaxxing. Every 0.25PSL increase is worth it. Every workout session is worth it. Every overtime hour to pay for surgery is worth it. Going from 4PSL to 4-4.75PSL will open so many doors for you. Looksmaxx like your life depends on it, because it really does.

Last edited:
A

ArabIncel

Professional

Sad thing tbh. We say “oh just work hard and you will get a wife and a family.” -while you slay away for 8 years in university and medical school to get into the work force at 33 only to actually start your own practice at 40 and in the meanwhile get a washed up slut at 36 who “loves you for your work ethic” and then divorces you at 42 and leaves you in a pile of paperwork and depression. Not to mention you’re already NW6 and overweight.

Then you have the attractive people who can breeze through college and get a job that their daddy got them because we all know networking beats actual hard work. And they spend their summers traveling while tanning in the French Polynesian Islands then fly to Amsterdam to party with their friends he met while studying abroad.

Two completely different paths. Muh hard work. Muh just get your degree. Muh fair is equal. Bullshit. Attractive people live in a DIFFERENT REALITY. They live on another plane of existence compared to your average person.

The truly gifted people don’t know what hard work is. They’ve never had a hard job in their life. They get constant praise, their skin looks amazing into their 30’s because they’ve had 0 stress in life. They don’t have to look at how much a piece of clothing is when they’re shopping. They don’t have go into student debt. Their parents pay for everything and have a trust fund set up for them, worth millions.

Just fucking lol at the monumental quality of life difference attractive people live.

The only way we can even get to a fraction of what a truly blessed person will experience is through looksmaxxing. Every 0.25PSL increase is worth it. Every workout session is worth it. Every overtime hour to pay for surgery is worth it. Going from 4PSL to 4-4.75PSL will open so many doors for you. Looksmaxx like your life depends on it, because it really does.
this is the best post on this forum to date ...

BonesAndHarmony

BonesAndHarmony

Instructor

Two completely different paths. Muh hard work. Muh just get your degree. Muh fair is equal. Bullshit. Attractive people live in a DIFFERENT REALITY. They live on another plane of existence compared to your average person.

Just fucking lol at the monumental quality of life difference attractive people live.

Tbh, I just learned to cope better. It's a bastard, cold and unfair world but you don't have much of a choice. Either you rope or move on. If you decide to live then looksmaxing should be a priority, but let's face it, most people aren't gonna reach Chad's level , even with surgery and such.

chadpreetinthemaking

chadpreetinthemaking

Legit son, taking the blackpill has made me realise how bullshit and unfair the world is. Ive sworn to looksmax as hard as I can from here on in, even if the end result is that I only end up being above average ill take, even a high tier normie lives a different life to his average or below average peers. I predict in 30-40 years technology will have advanced to a point that you will be able to literally change your bone structure in exactly the way you want. It wont be cheap ofc, but ill happily shell out every last bit of money to give myself perfect facial structure.

PrettyBoyMaxxing

PrettyBoyMaxxing

Tbh, I just learned to cope better. It's a bastard, cold and unfair world but you don't have much of a choice. Either you rope or move on. If you decide to live then looksmaxing should be a priority, but let's face it, most people aren't gonna reach Chad's level , even with surgery and such.
Fully looksmaxxed, you should go up around
1-1.5PSL which is a very big jump. But I agree, if you aren’t Chad now, you will never be.

Holymanro

Holymanro

Banned
Delete

Last edited:
forwardgrowth

forwardgrowth

Enthusiast

Two completely different paths. Muh hard work. Muh just get your degree. Muh life is equal. Bullshit. Attractive people live in a DIFFERENT REALITY. They live on another plane of existence compared to your average person.

god tier post

Mayorga

Mayorga

Instructor
Every study you post I can counter with one that concludes that physical attractiveness does not or only marginally correlates with subjective well-being and happiness.

Looks are important and looksmaxxing is mostly worth it, but I see guys wallowing in self-pity, pointing to such threads as support, way too often in here. Needless to say this is a sub-optimal state and paradoxically might lower the chance of actually following through with whatever looksmaxxing plan one has devised.

Relax your mind, abstain from incel-tier views and conclusions, and keep pushing.

invisiblecel

invisiblecel

Normies Bane

This is more the story of rich kids not exactly good looking. You can be good looking and still broke af and forced to get a shitty job.

oldcell

oldcell

Wizard

Very good post
But dunno if being 4.75 will open new doors for people, it is that good to be 4.75?
Whcih famous people or actors are 4.75 PSL?

LordNorwood

LordNorwood

Zephir
Every study you post I can counter with one that concludes that physical attractiveness does not or only marginally correlates with subjective well-being and happiness.

Looks are important and looksmaxxing is mostly worth it, but I see guys wallowing in self-pity, pointing to such threads as support, way too often in here. Needless to say this is a sub-optimal state and paradoxically might lower the chance of actually following through with whatever looksmaxxing plan one has devised.

Relax your mind, abstain from incel-tier views and conclusions, and keep pushing.
Also agree with this

Fubarcel

Fubarcel

Apprentice
Sometimes I dream about looking amazing and hanging out with girls, being flirty, intimate; natural. I'll wake up mid-dream and just for a few moments I'll feel like a total slayer with a healthy and gratifying love life would. I once dry heaved when it was a particularly good dream and I woke up and reality hit me, legit fucking had a panic attack found myself involuntary choking, I had to meditate just to be able to breathe
fucking ropefuel some days

rockndogs

rockndogs

yes bro
Water is wet

Shit thread tbh

mikeock

mikeock

Amateur
Very good post
But dunno if being 4.75 will open new doors for people, it is that good to be 4.75?
A lot are before surgerymaxxing. Tom Cruise was sub 5 as a youth. So was Kylie.

Hector

Hector

Face or nothing

Facts but being GL doesn't mean having rich parents bro, you are mixing two different things.

Zeta ascended

Zeta ascended

MEAT ON THE TABLE

I knew this since I was like 9. The blackpill was shoved down my throat.....

Zyros

Zyros

Elementalist

This is whats truly dark and what people dont undrrstand. They think that looks only matter for getting girls, and that people who complain about looks just want to slay at parties. But looks are quality of life in every single area even areas you wouldnt suspect to be related to looks at all.

PrettyBoyMaxxing

PrettyBoyMaxxing

Very good post
just saying that even if you’re average your life will get better

beyourself

beyourself

ROAD TO THE MOGGEST

Good post my Shittyforum.net brotha.

MammothActuary

MammothActuary

MMs make MMs

1 - gbO8M36.jpg

M

Maxillacel

Trainee

This inspired me tbh

M

mitodrake

Knowledgable
When girls constant compliment you and you slay them your mind get strong... your face the other issues with much more strenght

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 1, Bluepilled: 2)

• spaniscell