Good-looking Men Live in a Different World

I never said racist things about you or anyone on this forum. Anything can be misinterpreted though either deliberately or accidentally depending on your intentions. And I only called you fat after you attacked me, but even after you attacked me, I never said racist things because I am not a racist person, I don't discriminate based on race, if you claim that then you really don't know me.
You said my eye area was too ethnic and black eyes are a failo. You said I wasn’t recessed for an ethnic.

You said my eye area was too ethnic and black eyes are a failo. You said I wasn’t recessed for an ethnic.
I don't think that I said that, I did say something like that about someone else on the forum though, a new user but it was because I was repeating the same stuff that many users had said previously but I didn't actually realize what I was saying. And since then (which is over a month ago), I have stopped to rate people based on race.

But I have to admit that I did this mistake with some users, however I don't remember doing it to you, if I did, then I am sorry, and I hope that you can forgive my past comments because I became influenced by what other users were saying since there are a lot of racists here. This thread is a good example of that: https://looksmax.org/threads/are-women-who-race-mix-mentally-ill.253113/

Your fault. Why would you text with a woman? All you have to do is get her number and tell her to go for drinks. If she refuses, she's not interested. Move onto the next one.

You were her little girlfriend feeding her attention.
I didn’t txt her she txt me when she wants to go places. I take her places in exchange for being seen with a pretty girl. Wtf you know see with another girl it’s validation.
You should have played dumb, you just told her everything you were thinking in that moment, giving her all the power, a classic rookie move. Hopefully you learn from this mistake. Also, don't use more emojis than her, and don't write more than her.
Can’t play dumb her friends showed her I reacted to pics on fb. She just said don’t do them cause they don’t like me Fr just want money and to fuck Tyrones

Out of curiosity, what is the minimum PSL most agreed upon that gets approached by women? I used to get approached by women at my retail job all the time and got fuck buddies out of it when I was 14 percent body fat and I don't even consider myself close to Chadlite. At my peak, HTN at best.
you can pm me for a honest rating if you like

are you tall and gymcelled, if you’re face is 5-5.5 psl then it might be enough to get semi approached, but i would assume you still had to say the right things for them to be interested unless you’re a chadlite or above

I don't think that I said that, I did say something like that about someone else on the forum though, a new user but it was because I was repeating the same stuff that many users had said previously but I didn't actually realize what I was saying. And since then (which is over a month ago), I have stopped to rate people based on race.

But I have to admit that I did this mistake with some users, however I don't remember doing it to you, if I did, then I am sorry, and I hope that you can forgive my past comments because I became influenced by what other users were saying since there are a lot of racists here. This thread is a good example of that: https://looksmax.org/threads/are-women-who-race-mix-mentally-ill.253113/
Ok but you do troll

I have no idea what universities you look at. Majority of people I see on campus are normie or look like they haven't brushed their hair in 84 years.
Yeah

Here's why looksmaxing is so important. While you may be able to get a decent or goodlooking girlfriend by being NT and above PSL 5, although I doubt it, here's why you should continue to looksmax anyway

1. Girls approach you when you're goodlooking

2. Being goodlooking makes getting girls EXPONENTIALLY easier

3. Being goodlooking allows you to attract better looking girls
This one is quite self-explanatory

4. Being goodlooking allows you to attract girls who are less likely to be sluts.
Stacies are less likely to be sluts and gl men attract Stacies easier

5.Ugly guys have less power in a relationship

6. Girls want to fuck gl guys, they view sex with non-gl guys as a chore

InsecureEachEasternglasslizard-small.gif
image.jpg
Thanks for the cortisol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9827, antiantifa, Deleted member 9511 and 1 other person
Talk about other benefits in life besides women

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj
it never began

• So Sad
Reactions: antiantifa
my prettyboy masc chad friend said that girls hit him up in McDonald’s and in the mall he’s 5’7 btw face= everything

• Woah
Reactions: antiantifa