Good-looking Men Live in a Different World

MammothActuary

MammothActuary

MMs make MMs
Here's why looksmaxing is so important. While you may be able to get a decent or goodlooking girlfriend by being NT and above PSL 5, although I doubt it, here's why you should continue to looksmax anyway

1. Girls approach you when you're goodlooking

2. Being goodlooking makes getting girls EXPONENTIALLY easier

3. Being goodlooking allows you to attract better looking girls
This one is quite self-explanatory

4. Being goodlooking allows you to attract girls who are less likely to be sluts.
Stacies are less likely to be sluts and gl men attract Stacies easier

5.Ugly guys have less power in a relationship

6. Girls want to fuck gl guys, they view sex with non-gl guys as a chore

InsecureEachEasternglasslizard-small.gif
image.jpg

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member, Yerico7, thecel and 79 others
This could have been tagged as ropefuel tbh, but I guess I need to really commit to softmaxxes, getting lean, and moneymaxxing for my planned surgeries in my sig.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel, Aqua, antiantifa and 17 others
Ugly, average, and attractive people will experience different realities.

Sad thing tbh. We say “oh just work hard and you will get a wife and a family.” -while you slay away for 8 years in university and medical school to get into the work force at 33 only to actually start your own practice at 40 and in the meanwhile get a washed up slut at 36 who “loves you for your work ethic” and then divorces you at 42 and leaves you in a pile of paperwork and depression. Not to mention you’re already NW6 and overweight.

Then you have the attractive people who can breeze through college and get a job that their daddy got them because we all know networking beats actual hard work. And they spend their summers traveling while tanning in the French Polynesian Islands then fly to Amsterdam to party with their friends he met while studying abroad.

Two completely different paths. Muh hard work. Muh just get your degree. Muh life is equal. Bullshit. Attractive people live in a DIFFERENT REALITY. They live on another plane of existence compared to your average person.

The truly gifted people don’t know what hard work is. They’ve never had a hard job in their life. They get constant praise, their skin looks amazing into their 30’s because they’ve had 0 stress in life. They don’t have to look at how much a piece of clothing is when they’re shopping. They don’t have go into student debt. Their parents pay for everything and have a trust fund set up for them, worth millions.

Just fucking lol at the quality of life difference attractive people live.

The only way we can even get to a fraction of what a truly blessed person will experience is through looksmaxxing. Every 0.25PSL increase is worth it. Every workout session is worth it. Every overtime hour to pay for surgery is worth it. Going from 4PSL to 4-4.75PSL will open so many doors for you. Looksmaxx like your life depends on it, because it really does.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 16853, Deleted member, lungorichard and 109 others

Sad thing tbh. We say “oh just work hard and you will get a wife and a family.” -while you slay away for 8 years in university and medical school to get into the work force at 33 only to actually start your own practice at 40 and in the meanwhile get a washed up slut at 36 who “loves you for your work ethic” and then divorces you at 42 and leaves you in a pile of paperwork and depression. Not to mention you’re already NW6 and overweight.

Then you have the attractive people who can breeze through college and get a job that their daddy got them because we all know networking beats actual hard work. And they spend their summers traveling while tanning in the French Polynesian Islands then fly to Amsterdam to party with their friends he met while studying abroad.

Two completely different paths. Muh hard work. Muh just get your degree. Muh fair is equal. Bullshit. Attractive people live in a DIFFERENT REALITY. They live on another plane of existence compared to your average person.

The truly gifted people don’t know what hard work is. They’ve never had a hard job in their life. They get constant praise, their skin looks amazing into their 30’s because they’ve had 0 stress in life. They don’t have to look at how much a piece of clothing is when they’re shopping. They don’t have go into student debt. Their parents pay for everything and have a trust fund set up for them, worth millions.

Just fucking lol at the monumental quality of life difference attractive people live.

The only way we can even get to a fraction of what a truly blessed person will experience is through looksmaxxing. Every 0.25PSL increase is worth it. Every workout session is worth it. Every overtime hour to pay for surgery is worth it. Going from 4PSL to 4-4.75PSL will open so many doors for you. Looksmaxx like your life depends on it, because it really does.

this is the best post on this forum to date ...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aqua, KnoxHarrington, TheChosenChad and 19 others
Im gonna copy paste this on a piece of paper and post it on the wall everyday to look at. Looksmaxing is the only way to get out of a hole.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, lungorichard, Aqua and 14 others

Two completely different paths. Muh hard work. Muh just get your degree. Muh fair is equal. Bullshit. Attractive people live in a DIFFERENT REALITY. They live on another plane of existence compared to your average person.

Just fucking lol at the monumental quality of life difference attractive people live.

Tbh, I just learned to cope better. It's a bastard, cold and unfair world but you don't have much of a choice. Either you rope or move on. If you decide to live then looksmaxing should be a priority, but let's face it, most people aren't gonna reach Chad's level , even with surgery and such.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Aqua, Yuya Moggershima and 10 others

Legit son, taking the blackpill has made me realise how bullshit and unfair the world is. Ive sworn to looksmax as hard as I can from here on in, even if the end result is that I only end up being above average ill take, even a high tier normie lives a different life to his average or below average peers. I predict in 30-40 years technology will have advanced to a point that you will be able to literally change your bone structure in exactly the way you want. It wont be cheap ofc, but ill happily shell out every last bit of money to give myself perfect facial structure.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Aqua, KnoxHarrington, TheChosenChad and 9 others
Tbh, I just learned to cope better. It's a bastard, cold and unfair world but you don't have much of a choice. Either you rope or move on. If you decide to live then looksmaxing should be a priority, but let's face it, most people aren't gonna reach Chad's level , even with surgery and such.
Fully looksmaxxed, you should go up around
1-1.5PSL which is a very big jump. But I agree, if you aren’t Chad now, you will never be.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: KnoxHarrington, Deleted member 10782, mewcoper and 2 others
Delete

Last edited:

Two completely different paths. Muh hard work. Muh just get your degree. Muh life is equal. Bullshit. Attractive people live in a DIFFERENT REALITY. They live on another plane of existence compared to your average person.

god tier post

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, 000, mikeock and 3 others
Every study you post I can counter with one that concludes that physical attractiveness does not or only marginally correlates with subjective well-being and happiness.

Looks are important and looksmaxxing is mostly worth it, but I see guys wallowing in self-pity, pointing to such threads as support, way too often in here. Needless to say this is a sub-optimal state and paradoxically might lower the chance of actually following through with whatever looksmaxxing plan one has devised.

Relax your mind, abstain from incel-tier views and conclusions, and keep pushing.

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Aqua, Need2Ascend, Yuya Moggershima and 32 others

This is more the story of rich kids not exactly good looking. You can be good looking and still broke af and forced to get a shitty job.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Chadelite, Deleted member 1100 and 14 others

Very good post
But dunno if being 4.75 will open new doors for people, it is that good to be 4.75?
Whcih famous people or actors are 4.75 PSL?

• +1
Reactions: KnoxHarrington
Every study you post I can counter with one that concludes that physical attractiveness does not or only marginally correlates with subjective well-being and happiness.

Looks are important and looksmaxxing is mostly worth it, but I see guys wallowing in self-pity, pointing to such threads as support, way too often in here. Needless to say this is a sub-optimal state and paradoxically might lower the chance of actually following through with whatever looksmaxxing plan one has devised.

Relax your mind, abstain from incel-tier views and conclusions, and keep pushing.
Also agree with this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111 and MilfLover69
its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and KnoxHarrington
Sometimes I dream about looking amazing and hanging out with girls, being flirty, intimate; natural. I'll wake up mid-dream and just for a few moments I'll feel like a total slayer with a healthy and gratifying love life would. I once dry heaved when it was a particularly good dream and I woke up and reality hit me, legit fucking had a panic attack found myself involuntary choking, I had to meditate just to be able to breathe
fucking ropefuel some days

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 2729, KnoxHarrington and 15 others
Water is wet

Shit thread tbh

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: KnoxHarrington, Stevensmithgerard and 000
thats suifuel not motivation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Arkantos, Stevensmithgerard and 1 other person
Very good post
But dunno if being 4.75 will open new doors for people, it is that good to be 4.75?

A lot are before surgerymaxxing. Tom Cruise was sub 5 as a youth. So was Kylie.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Stevensmithgerard, Usum and 2 others

Facts but being GL doesn't mean having rich parents bro, you are mixing two different things.

• +1
Reactions: Copemaxxing, Taylorswift, Stevensmithgerard and 5 others
tumblr_o17wkc2lyu1qce4oro1_1280-jpg.181404

I am good looking guys? every time that I see me in the mirror I think that I am ugly : /

Attachments

• tumblr_o17wkc2lYU1qce4oro1_1280.jpg
    tumblr_o17wkc2lYU1qce4oro1_1280.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 3,911
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel

I knew this since I was like 9. The blackpill was shoved down my throat.....

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Usum

This is whats truly dark and what people dont undrrstand. They think that looks only matter for getting girls, and that people who complain about looks just want to slay at parties. But looks are quality of life in every single area even areas you wouldnt suspect to be related to looks at all.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 5292, Need2Ascend and 11 others
tumblr_o17wkc2lyu1qce4oro1_1280-jpg.181404

I am good looking guys? every time that I see me in the mirror I think that I am ugly : /
would unironically get rated 5 psl buy guys here in that pic tho

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Karstossos, Deleted member 1934, forwardgrowth and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Oueyy, SquareChinOrDeath and Deleted member 1934
Very good post
just saying that even if you’re average your life will get better

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and forwardgrowth

Good post my Shittyforum.net brotha.

• +1
Reactions: forwardgrowth and Deleted member 2846
Looksmaxing just for girls is pathetic and desperate

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mmm, intovoid, Deleted member 9827 and 9 others

1   gbO8M36

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member, intovoid, Deleted member 3512 and 4 others

This inspired me tbh

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and Deleted member 2846
When girls constant compliment you and you slay them your mind get strong... your face the other issues with much more strenght

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Norwooder, Mr.cope and 3 others

Really needed this.

Water
3DCEE3F8 F090 41B9 BB76 0BE1BFCFC39D

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member, HighIQcel and Austrian Oak
bookmarked. life is easy for a chad like me

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 561, AsGoodAsItGets, Arkantos and 1 other person
Ironically, most Chads I know all grow tired of their shit, they can't even fathom why you, average fuck, seems to make it a life goal of having one of their foids' attention and sex, only if even for one night

We all grow tolerances in anything we do, even sex with attractive females may become a chore for some after some point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Norwooder, mmm and 6 others
I am so tired of my shit life.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Deleted member 9989 and HighIQcel
InsecureEachEasternglasslizard small

it do be over

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, EverythingMattersCel, Arkantos and 1 other person

This or death tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111, HighIQcel and Deleted member 4310
It's so fucking true.
I can imagine most of my colleagues living that shit... even millionaires I work with.
They all thrived for decades for their "career" (trap) to get pussy or because their "woman" pushed them and now they look like skinny fat raisin.
Never had to.

Last edited:
Ironically, most Chads I know all grow tired of their shit, they can't even fathom why you, average fuck, seems to make it a life goal of having one of their foids' attention and sex, only if even for one night

We all grow tolerances in anything we do, even sex with attractive females may become a chore for some after some point.
My best friend is a chad, he says it really does get annoying, when below average/average girls approach him and try to make moves all the time, he says he feels like a boy toy, it gets boring.

The hottest/most desirable ones usually don't approach, he still has to approach them, but he can still mostly get any chick he wants.
I still get laid, but he really can't fathom how much more work I have to put in than he does, JFL, I stopped doing double dates with him, because he mogs me and I can see it in my dates eyes. :feelswhy:

But it is what it is, all the softmaxing and surgerymaxing still has noticeably improved my experience with women, each fraction of PSL made my life better, all I can do is strive to maximize my potential and live life. :chad:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member, pizza, LastHopeForNorman and 6 others

@GigaMogger

• Woah
Reactions: GigaMogger
My best friend is a chad, he says it really does get annoying, when below average/average girls approach him and try to make moves all the time, he says he feels like a boy toy, it gets boring.

The hottest/most desirable ones usually don't approach, he still has to approach them, but he can still mostly get any chick he wants.
I still get laid, but he really can't fathom how much more work I have to put in than he does, JFL, I stopped doing double dates with him, because he mogs me and I can see it in my dates eyes. :feelswhy:

But it is what it is, all the softmaxing and surgerymaxing still has noticeably improved my experience with women, each fraction of PSL made my life better, all I can do is strive to maximize my potential and live life. :chad:
Yep

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6111
If your parents didnt make you good looking they failed horribly and deserve death penalty tbh.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, StressShady, Deleted member 9989 and 3 others
being good looking makes other guys automatically want to be your friend
easier getting accepted into social circles, etc..

its more than just fucking dumb sluts

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, TheAnomaly, Norwooder and 11 others
being good looking makes other guys automatically want to be your friend
easier getting accepted into social circles, etc..

its more than just fucking dumb sluts
yea this world is a cruel joke for average men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, LastHopeForNorman, Schizoidcel and 3 others
Great thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member and TheAnomaly