Good news, I'm good candidate for HT

O

OCDMaxxing

Sphinx
So I will be visiting one of the top surgeons in the world to do FUE and get male model hairline.

Will cost around 12k$.

What are last steps I should make sure of, ask them before committing to surgery?

12k for hair? man Im happy for you but Id stick that money into something else like a genio by epply costs just around 6k

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormie
12k for hair? man Im happy for you but Id stick that money into something else like a genio by epply costs just around 6k
I have a lot of money so I will always be able to pay top dollar to top surgeons for looksmaxxing surgeries.

I would do to turkey and get it done for like $3000 and spend the rest of the money on other surgeries.

So I will be visiting one of the top surgeons in the world to do FUE and get male model hairline.

Will cost around 12k$.

What are last steps I should make sure of, ask them before committing to surgery?
12k what the fuck?
in Turkey a full hair transplant costs 2500 euros and the hotel and the flight are included in the price

do you take finasterid

I have a lot of money so I will always be able to pay top dollar to top surgeons for looksmaxxing surgeries.
you don't need a top surgeon to do a hair transplant, it is maybe the simplest surgery

$12,000 is too much unless you need like 5,000 grafts and are doing it with Erdogan (probably the best HT surgeon in the world).

If you're just a standard NW2/NW3 cel, you might as well just go to a clinic unless you have money to burn.

you don't need a top surgeon to do a hair transplant, it is maybe the simplest surgery
You are a fucking retard.
$12,000 is too much unless you need like 5,000 grafts and are doing it with Erdogan (probably the best HT surgeon in the world).

If you're just a standard NW2/NW3 cel, you might as well just go to a clinic unless you have money to burn.
Why are you holding in your stomach in your avi. Looks faggy tbh.

It is not "too much" when you go to worlds best surgeon mate.
low IQ
I would do to turkey and get it done for like $3000 and spend the rest of the money on other surgeries.
I don't want street-shitter roaches doing surgery on my scalp.
do you take finasterid
Dutasteride. Finasteride is noob shit.
I have shitton of money left even if I do a 15k$. It is not like doing this surgery will limit my ability to do other surgeries.

How many graphs you getting for that cost?

Also if you don't post before and afters your a dick.

How many graphs you getting for that cost?

Also if you don't post before and afters your a dick.
Don't worry, I will post before-afters. It will probably be after a year anyway due to large waiting list.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, DidntRead and RAITEIII
can you send me your pics?
i know your goal is giga chad

Will cost around 12k$.

Pic of hairlne?

12K isn't too much if he has enough money for it. Like he said before, he can afford to spend this much on the HT, just let him be, money isn't his issue here.

• +1
Reactions: National Rodgerism
12K isn't too much if he has enough money for it. Like he said before, he can afford to spend this much on the HT, just let him be, money isn't his issue here.
Exactly. And if spending 8k extra gives me 20% chance of higher quality HT and lesser complications and more insurance for good result, why the hell would I not do it? There isn't too much money spent when it comes to getting the best looksmaxxing procedures available. Same reason that I will go to Paley for leg lengthening despite it costing like 150k$. If you care about money when it comes to looksmax procedures you are doing it wrong. Save every penny, but invest in best surgeons at all times. That is the only smart way forward. Looks are too important to let street shitters and roaches mess around with your body.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel, National Rodgerism, DidntRead and 1 other person
Exactly. And if spending 8k extra gives me 20% chance of higher quality HT and lesser complications and more insurance for good result, why the hell would I not do it? There isn't too much money spent when it comes to getting the best looksmaxxing procedures available. Same reason that I will go to Paley for leg lengthening despite it costing like 150k$. If you care about money when it comes to looksmax procedures you are doing it wrong. Save every penny, but invest in best surgeons at all times. That is the only smart way forward. Looks are too important to let street shitters and roaches mess around with your body.
Will you really get leg lengthening?

Erdogan, hasson & wong are the best you low IQ baboon

Good to hear it’s one of the most legit surgeries there is

Make sure you get compact packing and see if hairline lowering and a transplant would be a better psl increase

What height are you to be considering limb lengthening?

Good to hear it’s one of the most legit surgeries there is

Make sure you get compact packing and see if hairline lowering and a transplant would be a better psl increase

What height are you to be considering limb lengthening?
He’s 6’2.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: pisslord and mesr
Which surgeon? Top surgeons are 20k dollars for small cases like 2000 grafts man. So you going to some subhuman surgeon man.

i would also do FUT then FUE to get maximum density possible but the scar is an issue to some people

Will you really get leg lengthening?
Probably. 6'2'' is not acceptable in Netherlands these days and you will never be GigaChad at that height, so it is not really like if I have a choice.
Which surgeon? Top surgeons are 20k dollars for small cases like 2000 grafts man. So you going to some subhuman surgeon man.
No, I don't need that many grafts you see. I'm going to top one.

Probably. 6'2'' is not acceptable in Netherlands these days and you will never be GigaChad at that height, so it is not really like if I have a choice.

You're 6'2 and get leg lengthening surgery?

Whats your norwood level? Also since you seem to have a lot of money, add ru to your regime as well

Whats your norwood level? Also since you seem to have a lot of money, add ru to your regime as well
RU is bullshit, I used it for a long time and it never regrow hairline which is my only issue. I'm like NW2.5
You're 6'2 and get leg lengthening surgery?
Of course. 6'2'' is NOT GigaChad tier in Europe and never will be. Not really a choice, I'm forced to in order to compete.

RU is bullshit, I used it for a long time and it never regrow hairline which is my only issue. I'm like NW2.5

Of course. 6'2'' is NOT GigaChad tier in Europe and never will be. Not really a choice, I'm forced to in order to compete.

Is your face below average? I can’t really comprehend a 6”2 man getting limb lengthening if he’s above average in looks. Just very low IQ imo

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII, retard and x30001
Is your face below average? I can’t really comprehend a 6”2 man getting limb lengthening if he’s above average in looks. Just very low IQ imo
Ye blows my mind. Seems like the craziest thing ever.
Ye blows my mind. Seems like the craziest thing ever.
like not even lifts? full on LL at 6'2 which most people say is the ideal height. Just accept that no one will ever be worth enough to looksmatch with a 620lb beluga whale with cannonball shoulders and crouzons disease who farts and smells...

@OCDMaxxing Reconsider your idea about LL. Seems downright stupid imo. Your chasing something that's impossible to catch and seems like your mind is a bit haywire.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and retard
https://paleyinstitute.org/wp-content/uploads/Cosmetic-Stature-Lengthening-FAQs-v14.pdf

What is the relationship of height to Height Dysphoria

While a person’s actual height is related to the condition there is no height threshold under which you cannot suffer from height dysphoria. Most of us would assume that you could only suffer from Height Dysphoria if you are ‘short’. The problem is that the perception of who is short varies from person to person. That threshold differs along racial, national and cultural lines : 5’10” is tall in India but short in Holland.

The following anecdote illustrate the point: A man flew all the way from Holland to see me regarding stature lengthening. He was 5’11” tall. He said that since he was a teenager he has suffered from feeling short. He is the shortest male in his family and even his sister is his height. All of his friends are much taller. He reminded me that the Dutch are the tallest people in the world. He is the same height as me. I have never perceived myself as short nor have any of my family or friends. I therefore had difficulty considering him for stature lengthening. I sent him for psychologic evaluation. The psychologist report showed he suffered from the same body image problem as all of the other patients we had evaluated. Despite his seemingly tall height he suffered from Height Dysphoria.

OP is in delusion about his limb lengthening

My face is dogshit.

With height I'm gonna get mogged to death by guys like these so I have no choice but to do LL:

My face is dogshit.

With height I'm gonna get mogged to death by guys like these so I have no choice but to do LL:

Well it's a bit more reasonable I guess. I dont see extra height helping you with women at all but yeah if mogging other men matters that much go for it

Can I see what you look like?
I want to be taller so bad too and would consider LL if there weren't so many health complications and if I had the money.
Aren't you worried about arthritis etc. later?

You’re a Dutchcel as well? Hallo.
Average height for a Dutch male is 6’0 so 6’2 should be fine dude. Otherwise just use some lifts, I still don’t think LL is worth it at that height.

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
You'll never get one of the best doctors in the western world to agree to LL at 6ft 2. At that height you're pretty much forced to go to places like Russia, where the one who pays always calls the tune.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Alexanderr
That's ogre tbh. That's like 5'11 in the states
You'll never get one of the best doctors in the western world to agree to LL at 6ft 2. At that height you're pretty much forced to go to places like Russia, where the one who pays always calls the tune.
I'm pretty sure they do it at any height. There was a 5'11 german dude who did it at Paley.

Pick any surgeon from this list, and your in best hands as possible.
Its a very hard process to get on this list. I think Dr. Koray erdogan is one of the best.

Pick any surgeon from this list, and your in best hands as possible.
Its a very hard process to get on this list. I think Dr. Koray erdogan is one of the best.
Remove your avatar, he is triggering me. NGL I'd kill him on spot if I saw him, such competition is unreal. He needs to die.