good phone for 500$ at most to buy?

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
my current Samsung j5 2017 is reaching its end and has a shit tier 16gb storage with no way to move items in a sd card. Whats the best phone for under 500$ to get? Is this Iphone SE a good one, never had an iPhone before tbh

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
You can get an SE but the battery life is shit. Alternatively, wait for the iPhone 12 release (in a couple weeks) and get a used iPhone 11, they hold up pretty well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, wasted, JawGuyFatFaceGuy and 3 others
google pixel 4, iphone se or s10e

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Get an iphone xr. Good battery life and full screen.

You can get an SE but the battery life is shit. Alternatively, wait for the iPhone 12 release (in a couple weeks) and get a used iPhone 11, they hold up pretty well.
how shit is the battery? i kinda like to have an iPhone, not cause of Normies but because i never had one

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 4645
how shit is the battery? i kinda like to have an iPhone, not cause of Normies but because i never had one

It's quite bad, at least according to online reviews. I didn't try it myself.

You can get the 11 for about 500 if you wait a few weeks.

• +1
It's quite bad, at least according to online reviews. I didn't try it myself.

You can get the 11 for about 500 if you wait a few weeks.
would a used be risky tho?

• +1
  • So Sad
would a used be risky tho?

Usually, no. You'd still get about 4 years of software update. You just need to make sure the phone is in good condition, and with a healthy battery.

If you're not comfortable with used phones, either go for the SE, or wait the iPhone 11 brand new (after the 12 comes out), it'll drop in price.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and TsarTsar444
Usually, no. You'd still get about 4 years of software update. You just need to make sure the phone is in good condition, and with a healthy battery.

If you're not comfortable with used phones, either go for the SE, or wait the iPhone 11 brand new (after the 12 comes out), it'll drop in price.

is iPhone 11 good?

• +1
  • So Sad
is iPhone 11 good?

Yeah, far better than the XR in my opinion. You get a wide angle, a better display and a better battery life (1 hour longer). The camera is much better too.

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman Philtrum, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 6873
Yeah, far better than the XR in my opinion. You get a wide angle, a better display and a better battery life (1 hour longer). The camera is much better too.
iPhone 11 is 700€ now, how much do you think it would drop?

• +1
  • So Sad
Google pixel 4a (maybe the 5G variant) or a phone from OnePlus. iPhones aren't worth the money imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Deleted member 5145
Oneplus best phone

Get Nord or Mi Note 10

samsung note 3

Get a oneplus. Jfl at people telling you to get a iphone. The iphone se battery last like 4-6 hours. I've got a oneplus 7 cost me $700 AUD (Australia) I'd recommend a oneplus 6 or oneplus nord

I bought the Xs max for 500 at the start of the year after the iphone 11 was already out
I bought it on amazon under the label “renewed” it didnt have a single micro scratch on the screen and the only sign of usage was the 93% battery health and some dirt on the speaker grills which have to be cleaned very delicately

• +1
Iphone is halo effect
In high school I remember a female friend telling me if a guy texts back with an android it turns her off

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Kmscurry, Biggdink, Celexawer and 2 others
Iphone is halo effect
In high school I remember a female friend telling me if a guy texts back with an android it turns her off
thats beyond retarded, whats the reason for it?

• So Sad
Literally just get SE or Pixel 4/5.

ANDROID = VIRGIN. SORRY I DO NOT MAKE THE RULES.

oneplus 6t?
Also very good phone. HOWEVER, if you are in school get ready to lose iPhone halo. Android = major failo in HYPER NT environments.

• +1
thats beyond retarded, whats the reason for it?
Cause of imessage which is a texting app between iphones .

Real reason: Women are dumb sheep who flock to trends.

• +1
Reactions: dasani water, Biggdink and TsarTsar444
Test e , proviron, halotestin and anadrol

Have fun

• JFL
Reactions: Slendercel, Biggdink and TsarTsar444
buy galaxy note 4 for like 70$ and dont waste money

• JFL
buy galaxy note 4 for like 70$ and dont waste money
but i like a good descent phone, apple is preferable cause it's very cool to own one, i really like the aesthetic and interface of apple tbh

• So Sad
get refurbished iPhone X

• +1
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 3328
but i like a good descent phone, apple is preferable cause it's very cool to own one, i really like the aesthetic and interface of apple tbh
understnad, if have money go for it
if u cant afford looksmaxing and buying expensive phone, then....
u will never experience this:
5d4c24e2100a2409174b8b1c

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 3328
what about waiting for the price on iphone 11 to drop once 12 comes out this autumn? It will probably drop by 150$ and be 550$ in the end. I really like the camera on the Iphone 11
you're talking about dollars or Euro here?

It's probably best to get iPhone XS (very good phone, mogs 11 imo) when iPhone 12 comes out. XS will probably cost 500 Euro.

also iPhone 11 kinda sucks, I would get 11 Pro instead.

you're talking about dollars or Euro here?

It's probably best to get iPhone XS (very good phone, mogs 11 imo) when iPhone 12 comes out. XS will probably cost 500 Euro.

also iPhone 11 kinda sucks, I would get 11 Pro instead.
why does the 11 suck?

• So Sad
Anything you do just don't get the iphone se, and preferably not an 7 or 8 too. The battery life is terrible. X and up, especially the XR/11 and Max versions have good battery life, and are much better phones too, obviously.

Anything you do just don't get the iphone se, and preferably not an 7 or 8 too. The battery life is terrible. X and up, especially the XR/11 and Max versions have good battery life, and are much better phones too, obviously.
im going to get a Huawei p30 pro or Oneplus 7 pro

• So Sad
im going to get a Huawei p30 pro or Oneplus 7 pro
The p30 pro is really nice, my brother has the p30. Especially the cameras are awesome ( macro, ultra wide and the zoom ). I also had a oneplus 3 before and it was very good on everything but the fact that you can scarcely find replacement pieces for it like original battery unless you send it to Oneplus. If you plan to keep it for more than three years, I would look at something else like an iphone.

• +1
The p30 pro is really nice, my brother has the p30. Especially the cameras are awesome ( macro, ultra wide and the zoom ). I also had a oneplus 3 before and it was very good on everything but the fact that you can scarcely find replacement pieces for it like original battery unless you send it to Oneplus. If you plan to keep it for more than three years, I would look at something else like an iphone.
Huawei p30 pro can easily last years tbh

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 8988
not under 500 but i currently have an iphone 11 pro max and the battery life on it is insanely good.

Huawei p30 pro can easily last years tbh
Huawei makes great phones. I didn't believe it until I saw their phones in hand. The only issue is if you live in US it may not come with google apps and services like play store ( at least the newer commercialized version launched this year ). You should make sure it does before buying it tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292 and TsarTsar444
no phone for ur face save money for everything looksmax related

ANDROID = VIRGIN. SORRY I DO NOT MAKE THE RULES.
This. I have a 100dollar xiaomi, and I think it looks autistic af. I dont give a shit anymore though.

• So Sad
Reactions: St. Wristcel
If you haven't still bought a phone you could definitely buy a oneplus 7 pro from aliexpress. I bought mine in January for a little over 500 and it's really good. It probably is even cheaper now.

Get xiaomi redmi note 9 pro literally cant get outclassed for the money

• +1
Reactions: Slendercel