Reactions: AscendingHero, HighIQcel, Ethnicsmatter and 4 others
Regardless it's over for me anyways

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and Framletgod
NO FACIAL DEVELOPMENT FOR YOUR PRENATAL T

• +1
Reactions: KDA Player, thecel, maxlooks and 1 other person
What age would be the cutoff?
Alright, basically its about how you should never sleep on a hard surface, not sleep on your hands or arms, and always alternate from one side to another at night so tou dont develop a narrow palate

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and BigBoy
Alright, basically its about how you should never sleep on a hard surface, not sleep on your hands or arms, and always alternate from one side to another at night so tou dont develop a narrow palate
I've heard that sleeping on a hard surface keeps you in proper posture.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
I've heard that sleeping on a hard surface keeps you in proper posture.
That was actually what I had heard too... Whats proper posture tho?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Ethnicope and Luke LLL
  • +1
Reactions: Luke LLL, UglyMan, Usum and 1 other person
JFL most Chads Sleep on The Side. SHIT THREAD OP
Bro, did you read the article? It says nothing against sleeping in the side. Also, how many chads did you stalk sleeping?

• +1
Reactions: Usum
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2621
You legit cannot sleep without sleeping on your arm or hands on the side. It will be used a pillow

How do you know if chad mews or not. Most people who develop Chad faces have the natural tongue position that lies on the upper palate

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 1707, shakmax and 2 others
Fantastic thread OP, I haven't seen this before. Repped to the fucking moon. This was 1924, way before Mew shows up to take glory for it.

This part is quite interesting tbh, clench cels might be doing something right.

How do you know if chad mews or not. Most people who develop Chad faces have the natural tongue position that lies on the upper palate
No, they don't actually. I have asked some like an utter autist, and some do some don't. Even the language you speak will determine where your tongue resides.
Source: http://www.haskins.yale.edu/Reprints/HL1394.pdf

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, AscendingHero, Deleted member 16834 and 4 others
Its over for insomniacels

Just a reminder that your immune system Will dictate how your face Will grow if you get sick a lot or have allergic reactions its over.
Proper posture stems from Proper facial development if your facial development is wrong there is no exercise on earth that Will fix your posture. Idiopathic scoliosis stems from asymmetries in the palate and unilateral missing teeth most of the Time. Thats the Research that I have done tbh

Occlusion +having all your teeth + Proper masticatory force is what makes Proper posture everywhere else in the body

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Dicklet.4.3, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Fantastic thread OP, I haven't seen this before. Repped to the fucking moon. This was 1924, way before Mew shows up to take glory for it.

View attachment 100298

No, they don't actually. I have asked some like an utter autist, and some do some don't. Even the language you speak will determine where your tongue resides.
That’s crazy, but as I think about it it kinda makes sense. Especially French speaking people are pretty noticeable

Just a reminder that your immune system Will dictate how your face Will grow if you get sick a lot or have allergic reactions its over.
Proper posture stems from Proper facial development if your facial development is wrong there is no exercise on earth that Will fix your posture. Idiopathic scoliosis stems from asymmetries in the palate and unilateral missing teeth most of the Time. Thats the Research that I have done tbh

Occlusion +having all your teeth + Proper masticatory force is what makes Proper posture everywhere else in the body
Being a healthy boy >>>>everything

Aboriginal language touches the front palate so much that they mew automatically when they speak.

View attachment 100298

You are fucking retarded if you believe that is true. Explain to me why the fuck chads can live next door and have the same accent as incels who dont even mouth breathe.

Aboriginal language touches the front palate so much that they mew automatically when they speak.
You are fucking retarded if you believe that is true. Explain to me why the fuck chads can live next door and have the same accent as incels who dont even mouth breathe.
Cause they live next door they have the same tongue posture or what?

You ---> 😋💦🍆
Cause they live next door they have the same tongue posture or what?

Did you read what he posted said?

Tongue posture being language based is probably bull shit the only differences it could possibly maybe potentially have is slight tongue strength in certain places if the person has never mewed in their life or doesn' t mew in general

If it did matter then the top 10 slayers would be making rando sounds that engage the whole toungue on the palate because they speak a khoisan click arabic australoid language fusion.

Cultural evolution would favour such a thing.

I rest my tongue and use it perfectly anyway

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: YoungRichNigga
Chad sleeps as he wants. The only thing that matter is genetics. Repeat with me : GENETICS.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: imparatorluk and Deleted member 2621
Chad sleeps as he wants. The only thing that matter is genetics. Repeat with me : GENETICS.
Rope or cope. Or accept the environment pill*

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga and Luke LLL
It's over for me, for a long time I've been sleeping without a pillow, on my stomach, face pressed against the mattress. Don't know how much influence it had over jaw development but my right side looks asymmetrical.

Also, whenever I'm in bed using the phone i rest my head on my shoulder. Can i do anything to reverse the effects from this bad lifestyle ? I've been doing this for ages. Will surgery fix this.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
I'm sleepin on the couch the last days
I try to sleep like a cadaver, i think thats the best way, u get that chin tuck effect
and i think its great for your spine, I feel great to sleep on hard surfaces, in the morning I wake up great, that doesnt happen when I sleep on that soft mattresses

That is so stupid , I have a compact immune system , I rarely get sick like once or twice a year but look how I turned out I’m a psl 3-4

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: imparatorluk and Deleted member 2227
It's over for me, for a long time I've been sleeping without a pillow, on my stomach, face pressed against the mattress. Don't know how much influence it had over jaw development but my right side looks asymmetrical.

Also, whenever I'm in bed using the phone i rest my head on my shoulder. Can i do anything to reverse the effects from this bad lifestyle ? I've been doing this for ages. Will surgery fix this.
i have never slept like this lol, i fell this uncomfortable as shit

when iwas 13 istayed in the hospital a lot of time, theere I only could sleep on my back
guess I made it a habit then. I only start sleeping on my back.

How big is your palate though?
That is so stupid , I have a compact immune system , I rarely get sick like once or twice a year but look how I turned out I’m a psl 3-4
Lucky u did, maybe else u would have turned out as a 1

How big is your palate though?
I don't know, narrow I'd say. My canine teeth are not fully out and i need braces. Btw 6 teeth are visible when i smile, I've heard 8 in people with a wide palate.

So what is the correct way to sleep :)?
I don't know, narrow I'd say. My canine teeth are not fully out and i need braces. Btw 6 teeth are visible when i smile, I've heard 8 in people with a wide palate.
Its not how wide you palate is, its more about how flat your palate it, but ofc it should be around 8 teeth.

Last edited:
you are really delusional you turned out great when it comes to facial development, not ideal, but your side profile says that you turned out great

your V hairline fails you, you should grow out your hair more, ur skin is a little "dirty" that why you arent psl 6-7

you are really delusional you turned out great when it comes to facial development, not ideal, but your side profile says that you turned out great

your V hairline fails you, you should grow out your hair more, ur skin is a little "dirty" that why you arent psl 6-7
Cope. My eye are sucks and my nose ruins my harmony

Cope. My eye are sucks and my nose ruins my harmony
you still know nothing, nose is on the genetical side too

i would say
height, eye color, nose, skin color is on the genetical side

ALSO
eye area, PCT and NCT is on the genetical side too

btw your immune system is still not that great when you get sick 2 times a year it's actually a little above average

Last edited:
I sleep on my back with no pillow.

Sleeping on the floor is overkill, just sleep on your bed preferably not a super soft fucking mattress and just try and mew all night while sleeping.

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
SLEEPING ON YOUR BACK-CELLS, GTFIH
Screenshot 20200324 170307 YouTube