Good sleeping position for facial development

That is so stupid , I have a compact immune system , I rarely get sick like once or twice a year but look how I turned out I’m a psl 3-4
Me too

Most chad don't mew either.
Wouldn't that prove that mewingg is cope?
all chads mew, all mammals mew. It isn't some secret technique you idiot. Usually in properly developed faces the tounge literally has a suction hold. So stop coping by saying mewing is cope(it is after the age 12 tho,where you won't be able to undo the damage) and recognize the fact that your subhuman face is all your fault and that you are literally not living how all animals with jaws on this planet except domesticated and inbred dogs that literally can't breath
Chad dosen't know he is mewing for him it's just natural

Fuck so is sleeping without a pillow a bad thing ?

Just a reminder that your immune system Will dictate how your face Will grow if you get sick a lot or have allergic reactions its over.
Proper posture stems from Proper facial development if your facial development is wrong there is no exercise on earth that Will fix your posture. Idiopathic scoliosis stems from asymmetries in the palate and unilateral missing teeth most of the Time. Thats the Research that I have done tbh

Occlusion +having all your teeth + Proper masticatory force is what makes Proper posture everywhere else in the body

@AscendingHero and we have people here suggesting muh wisdom teeth removal (a certain gaslighting surgeon actually jfl :hnghn:)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Fantastic thread OP, I haven't seen this before. Repped to the fucking moon. This was 1924, way before Mew shows up to take glory for it.

This part is quite interesting tbh, clench cels might be doing something right.
View attachment 100298

No, they don't actually. I have asked some like an utter autist, and some do some don't. Even the language you speak will determine where your tongue resides.
Source: http://www.haskins.yale.edu/Reprints/HL1394.pdf

@AscendingHero tagging bc I know you would appreciate this post

Annoyed bc still no one has conclusively shown the MOST OPTIMAL way to sleep for proper facial growth. Guess I gotta start researching this. :hnghn: can’t believe people don’t think sleep maxing is important when literally the face is being pressed against pillow, hands, wrist, forearm etc and is under repeated tension for LONG periods of time

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Just a reminder that your immune system Will dictate how your face Will grow if you get sick a lot or have allergic reactions its over.
Proper posture stems from Proper facial development if your facial development is wrong there is no exercise on earth that Will fix your posture. Idiopathic scoliosis stems from asymmetries in the palate and unilateral missing teeth most of the Time. Thats the Research that I have done tbh

Occlusion +having all your teeth + Proper masticatory force is what makes Proper posture everywhere else in the body
@alienmaxxer

Look at this beautiful high IQ comment. Water info for me but everything summed up.

Just wow, you gotta love it.

THIS THIS THIS

OP is a very interesting read, I'll need to look see what i've been doing wrong

Looksmaxxdoc on youtube is a posture looksmaxxing god, unfortunately most of his videos are deleted/private (you can still find some)

I have his discord and will undergo coaching soon. The skull is like clock work, osteopathy therapy, NCR once we find how to maniuplate the sutures and cranial base more effectively, only then can we undo all our cranialfacial dystrophy in the most holesome way imo

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and Deleted member 16834
there's a reason native americans tied their babies to upright planks :feelshah: