Remember....

NO BITCH NIGGAS

NO SNITCH NIGGAS

NO TWITCH NIGGAS

AND NO FAKE SWITCH NIGGAS

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and heroinfather
how do u choose to talk shit twice on the same thread, if ur so high e u can't ignore a thread you can just click off idk what to tell you
says the fucktard who keeps coming into my threads to troll me.
hope you die an incel
I hope you get cancer and aids and suffer in horrific pain for the rest of your worthless existence.
hope you die an incel
do the right thing you pile of rodent vomit

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: heroinfather
agree, the mental institute let him out after like 3 days? Fuck. He even alluded to his suicide on twitter. Now society will cry about him dying when they could have prevented it.
too bad you can't follow you worthless spastic.
fucking faggett retard you obviously have a hard on for me, that's why you won't stay the fuck off my threads. go suck your fagget dads ducks again, get fucked in the ass, get aids and die a slow painful death. you have no fuck to fucking exist you putrid abomination
that disgusting whore should of flushed you down the toilet with the rest of the waste after she vomited out.
stop breathing you worthless piece of shit

Last edited:
too bad you can't follow you worthless spastic.
fucking fagget retard you obviously have a hard on for me, that's why you won't stay the fuck off my threads. go suck your faggett dads dick again, get fucked in the ass, get aids and die a slow painful death. you have no fuck to fucking exist you putrid abomination
that disgusting whore should of flushed you down the toilet with the rest of the waste after she vomited out.

stop breathing you worthless piece of shit