Zephir
Screen Shot 2019 09 09 at 174521

Screen Shot 2019 09 09 at 174612

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012, Deleted member 2227, BigBoy and 6 others
Who else did you expect to raise it?
Delusional bluepilled folk or a couple of plastic surgeons.

• +1
Reactions: Achathin, Deleted member 2227, DidntRead and 1 other person
Who else did you expect to raise it?
Delusional bluepilled folk or a couple of plastic surgeons.

theres a conspiracy theory going around that these forums are funded/encouraged by surgeons to market themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
theres a conspiracy going around that these forums are funded/encouraged by surgeons to market themselves.
It's a great business idea since most users here debate whether or not to get surgery. That's probably why more and more p-surgeons are raising their prices because they want to exploit us.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, BigBoy and Deleted member 245
It's a great business idea since most users here debate whether or not to get surgery. That's probably why more and more p-surgeons are raising their prices because they want to exploit us.

it's a great time to be a plastic surgeon for sure. incels are only increasing in number.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and InZayn
Mike Mew probably had more influence than the Incel forums.

• JFL
it's a great time to be a plastic surgeon for sure. incels are only increasing in number.
It's a great trade since we give them our money they give us our new faces. We should be grateful that we have plastic surgeons.

• +1
Reactions: Dino Hamciaren
I couldnt help but notice that the price of rhino has drastically shot up across the board over the past couple of years. I think surgeons are legit aware of the demand for looksmaxing among men.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 2227, BigBoy and 2 others
I couldnt help but notice that the price of rhino has drastically shot up across the board over the past couple of years. I think surgeons are legit aware of the demand for looksmaxing among men.
New data released by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) shows there were nearly a quarter million more cosmetic procedures performed in 2018 than the previous year. According to the ASPS annual plastic surgery statistics report, there were more than 17.7 million surgical and minimally-invasive cosmetic procedures performed in the United States in 2018, a number that has risen steadily over the past five years.

Girls do makeup, we cut our bones

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: InZayn and Deleted member 616

go iran or rope

theres a conspiracy theory going around that these forums are funded/encouraged by surgeons to market themselves.
thats one of my autistic theories

• JFL
Lol tf happened at September 2008?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205, GenericChad1444 and Deleted member 2227

Users who are viewing this thread

Back