got 25+ likes on Tinder but few matches? Should I purchase Tinder gold?

J

johnnydeep222

Mistral
Anyone else purchase Tinder gold?

I only got about 16 matches in like 4 months, but it says that I have 25+ "likes" that I can't see. I press "like" on everyone, so I don't know who that would be.

got 25+ likes on Tinder but few matches? Should I purchase Tinder gold? Thoughts??
----
Also , I will point out that the first few months of my tinder account has been dormant. I just had one shitty picture and left it there.

Perhaps this is a result of some some algorithm shit so its not showing me everyone?

Last edited:

I only got about 16 matches in like 4 months, but it says that I have 25+ "likes" that I can't see. I press "like" on everyone, so I don't know who that would be.

got 25+ likes on Tinder but few matches? Should I purchase Tinder gold? Thoughts??
[/QUOTE]
jfl. its a scam so you buy tindergold, you will never see those "people" who liked you.

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Ok chad :chad::chad::chad:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
jfl. its a scam so you buy tindergold, you will never see those "people" who liked you.
I thought that was only the case when it showed 3+, it is over.

I thought that was only the case when it showed 3+, it is over.
Never used tinder, just sounds like a huge scam what he was explaining tbh

I mean it actually does show you people there once you get gold, I think the scum shit that they do is actually not showing you people that have liked you in swiping

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
I don't think it works like that cause people would get angry about it and report on the internet
although it may be purposely not showing you the ones who liked you so they stay in this unknown area and make you buy gold
still the ones who liked you are landwhales most probably

lol @ landwhales and sub 4 foids swiping you and you now think you mog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, androidcel, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
Well if people like you and you have gold you can match with them immediately......

Bro its a scam.
And if u get 16 matches in 4 months its overrr.
U should get that amount in a hour

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, dodt, SLA and 1 other person
when I was using tinder a little I had like 3+, then it grew to 10+ and 25+
and after I swiped some (I swiped right only the ones I liked) it went back to 10+, so when you reject the ones who liked you they disappear from there

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and mrdolphin
I will point out that the first few months of my tinder account has been dormant. I just had one shitty picture and left it there.

Perhaps this is some algorithm shit?

Guys buy tinder gold, Girls never need to buy it, Think about it. How do you feel.

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Extra Chromosome and kobecel
Hows he bragging

----
Also , I will point out that the first few months of my tinder account has been dormant. I just had one shitty picture and left it there.

Perhaps this is a result of some some algorithm shit so its not showing me everyone?
probably guys catfishing to sell some fake nudes on their "premium" snapchat you wouldnt believe how many guys fall into that BS

Matches don't mean shit. It's the irl meet-up that matters.

Matches don't mean shit. It's the irl meet-up that matters.
This, I dont care if you get 2000 matches if you end up not fucking at least 250 of those 2000 matches you are not a man to me.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 616
No Tinder Gold for the face

Keep blaming it on the algorithm boy!
:feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsyay:
(((YOU))) is a king with perfect everything. It is the algorithm, the non-NT pics, the vibes, your shoe size when you were 10 years old, and the planet alignment of your neighbors 69th birthday is what matters and what messed your matches up.

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr, Deleted member 483, androidcel and 1 other person
I bought it when it showed 10+ after Getting 15 matches already but guess what? I got 70 matches more from tinder gold but got 20responses Max. Maybe I'm not up to standards or there are some fake accounts to make you buy that shat. Club game or social circle 4life

Keep blaming it on the algorithm boy!
:feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsyay::feelsyay:
(((YOU))) is a king with perfect everything. It is the algorithm, the non-NT pics, the vibes, your shoe size when you were 10 years old, and the planet alignment of your neighbors 69th birthday is what matters and what messed your matches up.
Yeah, but why do I have 25+ "likes" but few matches?

Yes tbh I lost my virginity thanks to tinder gold. Just make sure to get yourself banned before your 6 months is up so you can get a refund through google.

That mean they like but they wouldn’t fuck you

Fuarrrrk no!

Don't be a thirsty beta

b-b-but /r/rateme rated me a 7! how is this possible?

Tinder gold is cucked