Got a red mole on hand after just one small dose of Melanotan II

a.i.ngel

a.i.ngel

Iron
I injected only 0,1 ml from my solution yesterday and this mole has popped out in less than 24 hours.
Jfl I'm scared, should I even continue this shit? I don't want these kind of moles all over my body.
20200808 163127

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x, 000 and poloralf
If u pussy out stop the treatment wtf can’t you think for yourself

you should stop and make sure that isn't cancer or smth

What the hell you have same skintone and same hand type as me and even hair 😦

Where are you from?

Just injected the second dose, hope it's just some bad reaction because of the first injection (had a mild facial flush then and I haven't got any now) and just bad luck that it has happened on a hand (probably the worst place other than face). Will see how it goes now, you can always get the moles removed after all.

• JFL
Reactions: poloralf
Only inject before going into the sun/sun bed or you’ll get tons of moles if you already just got one after your first shot

• +1
Reactions: RoundHouse and Good_Little_Goy
wristcel
it's over

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: a.i.ngel and Cares
Only inject before going into the sun/sun bed or you’ll get tons of moles if you already just got one after your first shot
that's what i'm doing

i can give you my melanina if you want, always wanted to be a bit whiter. lmao
btw whats the feeling of being basically photophobic? is it THAT bad?

Update: this red mole has gone completely despite the continuation of Melanotan II. So nothing to worry about. There are indeed some other, normal little moles popping over my body, though.

Self-Tanner mogs MT2

Self-Tanner mogs MT2
Bruh it’s annoying as hell to reapply it every week, but better than injecting some substances or get leathery skin by tanning

• +1
Reactions: SexyMofo
Congrats you got AIDS

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Loud_Jock and a.i.ngel
Bruh it’s annoying as hell to reapply it every week, but better than injecting some substances or get leathery skin by tanning
Yeah it’s annoying af but rather that than skin cancer and UV damage. Its come a long way so the colour is basically the same if not better than a real tan.

Yeah it’s annoying af but rather that than skin cancer and UV damage. Its come a long way so the colour is basically the same if not better than a real tan.
True
Any recommendations?

Never had that issue with MT2. Only facial flushing after injecting and very minor nausea that I actually started loving because it really supressed my appetite. Some moles got darker and they became visible, but nothing major.
Went up from 2 to 4 on the Fitzpatrick scale, while maintaining my reddish undertone and dark blondish hair. Bascially surfer pheno without insane amount of sun damage. Stubble turned a few shades darker. Appetite was suppressed enough that I lost about 2 kg. And to top it off all the muscles pop out more/I look leaner.
Now I'm walking around town with my golden/bronze tone catching people mirin left and right. Hell a fking fundraiser opened me with: Nice tan, where were you on holiday?
That was after 2 weeks of vacation in Southern Europe pinning 0.25mg daily. Low dose mt2 and lots of sun exposure (spf for the face/neck is optional) is ideal. Insanely underrated looksmax, that also makes you look more NT.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Real

does the self tanner actually trigger the tanning process through chemicals or is it just color particles that are absorbed into your skin?
also can you recommend certain brands?