Got absolutely fucked by incisor chewing meme

KrissKross

KrissKross

Roped
Jfl so for a while back I was fully on board with the incisor chewing theory, using Chisell. Along with this, I have been Mew coping for as long as I’ve known about it and ceased wearing my night time retainer for a long time.
The outcome of such autism? Well it’s fucked. So fucked in fact that I don’t know of a single other subhuman with the same problem as me. Now what happens is every night I wear my retainer, my teeth are nice and aligned. By afternoon they have moved millimeters and it is visible and I can feel it. The incisor chewing has effectively made the ligaments that connect teeth to bone weak and flexible, so they essentially move within hours of retention being removed. It’s so fucked.

autism is a hell of a drug tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Mongrelcel, Hekt0r and 13 others
Fuck this gay earth

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, EverythingMaxxer, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 6 others
Hmm, when did you finish braces? I finished mine 5 years ago, haven’t worn my retainer in 3 years, been incisor chewing on and off for 6 months. It ducked my front teeth (made a gap) but I fixed with 2 weeks of retainer, this was with falim btw, then I switched to some cheap jawzrsize thing and had zero problems. In theory, the possible rotation of maxilla is too good to not try.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and toolateforme
I've been incisor chewing just gum tho for about a month now every single day. At first I felt my temples very sore and while chewing it made my jaw bloated because of muscle pump but it definitely improved me more

Hmm, when did you finish braces? I finished mine 5 years ago, haven’t worn my retainer in 3 years, been incisor chewing on and off for 6 months. It ducked my front teeth (made a gap) but I fixed with 2 weeks of retainer, this was with falim btw, then I switched to some cheap jawzrsize thing and had zero problems. In theory, the possible rotation of maxilla is too good to not try.
I've been incisor chewing just gum tho for about a month now every single day. At first I felt my temples very sore and while chewing it made my jaw bloated because of muscle pump but it definitely improved me more
Stop boyos
I thought the same thing that it was ascending me and even made threads about it here. You will come to realize se in time that it’s cope and probably looksmin. I also have a bad tmj now which I never got with regular falim chewing for 1.5 years.

Why don’t you just wear your retainer and chew mastic gum
Pretty sure these jaw sizer chisel stuff is bullshit and does more harm than good overall

Also if it did bad stuff that’s cool
But any good changes at all?

Stop boyos
I thought the same thing that it was ascending me and even made threads about it here. You will come to realize se in time that it’s cope and probably looksmin. I also have a bad tmj now which I never got with regular falim chewing for 1.5 years.
I'll consider it but It really seems like its helping

• +1
Reactions: Jerryterry129
that's weird, for me it's working fine

I fucking warned you all

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
i had same problem guess how i fixed it? i stopped chewing, you're just retarded for seeing damage and still going tbh

I fucking warned you all
Mr.cope

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mug, AscendingHero and Mr.cope
By afternoon they have moved millimeters and it is visible and I can feel it.
Moved how? Does your bite become more open? What did you expect to happen anyway with your retainer use? Obviously any kind of progress that you could've made would've rendered you unable to continue using your retainers, since they were designed for a specific occlusion that you would no longer have. It's not that your ligaments have become loose, but that your default occlusal configuration has shifted further away from what the retainers seek to enforce.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dadfa and AscendingHero
Are you saying your teeth became wiggly?

Do you have an overbite ?

Affirmative
if your teeth actually became wiggly (and werent already were) it is probably because of your overbite, because your mandible is far back when it occludes to chew the gum, the gum would be applying a combination of a forward and an upward force (while if you had regular occlusion it would be nearly entirely just upward force.

this forward force then caused your teeth to become slightly wiggly

nothing major, it should restabalize in a month or two, just take a break from chewing

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Jfl so for a while back I was fully on board with the incisor chewing theory, using Chisell. Along with this, I have been Mew coping for as long as I’ve known about it and ceased wearing my night time retainer for a long time.
The outcome of such autism? Well it’s fucked. So fucked in fact that I don’t know of a single other subhuman with the same problem as me. Now what happens is every night I wear my retainer, my teeth are nice and aligned. By afternoon they have moved millimeters and it is visible and I can feel it. The incisor chewing has effectively made the ligaments that connect teeth to bone weak and flexible, so they essentially move within hours of retention being removed. It’s so fucked.

autism is a hell of a drug tbh
even being blackpilled people still manage to be autistic, I love how people cope and say if normies get blackpilled we have competiton when ur weeding urself out of the pool by rotting on .me

that's weird, for me it's working fine
what changes have u noticed? What gum do u use? What teeth do you predominantly chew on, and for how long?

what changes have u noticed? What gum do u use? What teeth do you predominantly chew on, and for how long?
bones have increased in size, i use normal chewing gum and i usually chew on premolars i guess but im not really paying much attention

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
bones have increased in size, i use normal chewing gum and i usually chew on premolars i guess but im not really paying much attention
any IOIS now? Any orbital changes? Age?

Blame DR mEW.. .hE cREATED BIGGEST COPE IN THIS WORLD.