Got an IOI from a cute jb

onnysk

onnysk

Kraken
She didnt care that I had wet hair from rain
She didnt care that I looked homeless
She didnt care that there was a girl same height as me 5'10 who made me look like a dwarf

She saw my face and then looked at me for 10 seconds and then as I passed by she took another glance at me waiting for me to look at her

and thaths how it ended, now im back to my place and spend the day shut in while she talks to other guys who are lower inhib and will go for it

i hate my mind

FACE and just be taller than her are the only legit theories as well as neurotransmitters and at least 6 NBPEL

• +1
Reactions: Velvet, Deleted member 3701 and Alt Number 3
Are you reevr24 from lookism?

Face is very important though. Face will open the door but your neurotransmitters have to take it from there if you want to make the most out of the opportunities

Tales from the shack.

you should have called her like a stray cat and offered her some treats then knock her unconcious throw her into your trunk take her back to your shekel shack and rape her

then eat her and carve the bones into knick knacks and sell them at the flea market for 5 euro a piece

• JFL
Reactions: AscendenceImminent and Justttt
you should have called her like a stray cat and offered her some treats then knock her unconcious throw her into your trunk take her back to your shekel shack and rape her

then eat her and carve the bones into knick knacks and sell them at the flea market for 5 euro a piece
she looked 18-19

• Woah
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller