Got asked for the 182734873827842 time if I wear eye makeup

Zyros

Zyros

Kraken
I know that having dark thick long eyelashes is a good thing BUT its not the first time some girl asks me if I wear eyeliner or some shit like that. I of course clarify that I don't, but its getting concerning because people who see me around and don't ask may just assume im some makeup wearing tryhard faggot.

In the case this is correct, may it be actually hurting me?

What I want to know is how braod is your bideltoid. I have seen oics and you look sub 18"
I know that having dark thick long eyelashes is a good thing BUT its not the first time some girl asks me if I wear eyeliner or some shit like that. I of course clarify that I don't, but its getting concerning because people who see me around and don't ask may just assume im some makeup wearing tryhard faggot.

Dark and long eyelashes are a masculine trait

Conversation starter

• +1
Reactions: lebronjames23, 11gaijin, HorseFace and 1 other person
holy shit zyros is posting on this site

Post pic

@Zyros measure it. I want a number

Lashes

but blurry and was drunk but shows how my lashes look most of the time

I think ur long hair also contributes to this perception of you as a dude with makeup

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
It would be a good halo for you. Srs

Being vampire theory is legit for you. Dress nice and wear eyeliner or some shit. Be pale af

It would be a good halo for you. Srs

Being vampire theory is legit for you. Dress nice and wear eyeliner or some shit. Be pale af
Just don't go out in the sun bro

5'11 fraud 6' with boots
Not bad. Ya know there's a company in Mexico that makes clothing for framecels. I can try to find the link

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate
I have been asked as many times if I am using some hair coloring in my hair since there are 3 colors in it (mostly brown, some blonde and a bit of red hair in it, the overall colors can change a lot based on lighting) and the combined look is something many people would like to have.

NrUZPQM.jpg

I have one megachad attribute at least. Sadly it doesn't count for much.

Last edited:
Lol stop lying u definitly use eyeliner. Youre just the guy from whom id expect

wHaT iS yOuR WRisT sIzE?

damn that sucks, at least your chad tho