Got denied genioplasty

M

mesr

Bronze
I’m getting rhinoplasty and fat grafting consultations in Korea. I was convinced I was going to get either jawline laser lifting or a genio too (maybe both) but the first doctor I saw in person just told me no.

Clinical photo:

What u guys think? The aesthetics here are different so they don’t like stronger chins. Sometimes my chin looks slightly recessed in photos. Might talk to some western doctors about this later, I’m mainly here for the ethnic rhinoplasty

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee, Lorsss, Mansnob and 2 others
It's honestly not too bad tbh, weaker than ideal but as long as it doesn't look weak from the front you should be fine. My suggestion is to ask about filler so you could see if you want to do it later

time to go er

• +1
Reactions: Sans, Mansnob and Stingray
Already got filler in my chin and nose before, looked good. Pointy for the first week after but it settled down pretty fast

Already got filler in my chin and nose before, looked good. Pointy for the first week after but it settled down pretty fast
Oh ok. Do you live in Korea?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
no I flew over here. Since I’m a gook I wanted a doctor experienced in gook noses.

My first consult there were 3 other young Korean men in the waiting room about to get their rhinos done, with the markers drawn on their noses. South Korea is looksmaxxing hard

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Surgeon morphed me. He said he can make the cut higher towards the lip to decrease the mentolabial fold

Attachments

• 22A9AC80-A5DE-4E4A-8D9C-73D7375828B7.png
    22A9AC80-A5DE-4E4A-8D9C-73D7375828B7.png
    71.8 KB · Views: 94
  • +1
Reactions: FMLplus, NormieKilla, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
Surgeon morphed me. He said he can make the cut higher towards the lip to decrease the mentolabial fold
I don't think it's worth it tbh, your chin looks okay, not ideal but decent. Like @Squirtoutmabooty said, as long as it looks good from the front it's fine

You Need genioplasty+brow ridge implant

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and Stingray
Our chins are pretty similar and I will get a genio for sure. Having a small/recessed chin is just not attractive at all.

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus and BigdickAverageEthnic
I request a front facing and 45deg picture pls

Looks really good

looks much better

This is what happens when you lurk on these sites too much. You begin to think you need procedures that you don't and get denied. Most of you tards don't need 4 different osteomtieis and 10 different surgeries on your eyes and a nw -4 hairline like you think you do.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
This is what happens when you lurk on these sites too much. You begin to think you need procedures that you don't and get denied. Most of you tards don't need 4 different osteomtieis and 10 different surgeries on your eyes and a nw -4 hairline like you think you do.
That is because the cultural understanding of beauty creates a sort of plateau where being normie is good enough which isn't true, if you can go from normie to good looking you will reap the benefits. Jews don't want you to ascend over them, you are entitled not be miserable, but not to surpass them, you will make people jealous if you can ascend through surgery. The guy doesn't need the surgery to be a normie, but he needs it if he innately through his looks wants to make pussies wet.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Bennett and Deleted member 245
Rhino would be a waste of money/unnecessary risk imo

That is because the cultural understanding of beauty creates a sort of plateau where being normie is good enough which isn't true, if you can go from normie to good looking you will reap the benefits. Jews don't want you to ascend over them, you are entitled not be miserable, but not to surpass them, you will make people jealous if you can ascend through surgery. The guy doesn't need the surgery to be a normie, but he needs it if he innately through his looks wants to make pussies wet.
I disagree out of principal, since facial proportions and harmony aren't something surgery can address effectively. Facial surgery is best when it can fix features in isolation that bring out the existing harmony of your face. In other words, you still look like yourself with the balanced sum of your facial parts, but improved.

I also disagree that he needs it for that more practical reasons either. He needs to fix his submental region more so than add more chin projection, which I think he could use a little more vertical projection, if anything.

He needs lipo and/or under skin tightening of the platysmal muscle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 245
I disagree out of principal, since facial proportions and harmony aren't something surgery can address effectively. Facial surgery is best when it can fix features in isolation that bring out the existing harmony of your face. In other words, you still look like yourself with the balanced sum of your facial parts, but improved.

I also disagree that he needs it for that more practical reasons either. He needs to fix his submental region more so than add more chin projection, which I think he could use a little more vertical projection, if anything.

He needs lipo and/or under skin tightening of the platysmal muscle.
Agree to disagree, his chin projection is lacking, genioplasty won't affect negatively his harmony, it will improve it by giving him a better vertical alignment.

Genio won't address the angle between the neck and chin. People throw out genio as some god procedure, but it isn't and he doesn't need it. I agree with the surgeon.

He could use a liquid rhino also. He is the perfect case for it, in order to fill in space on the bridge and creater a stronger and straight bridge.

Genio won't address the angle between the neck and chin. People throw out genio as some god procedure, but it isn't and he doesn't need it. I agree with the surgeon.

He could use a liquid rhino also. He is the perfect case for it, in order to fill in space on the bridge and creater a stronger and straight bridge.
It would address his maxilla vs chin projection with the appearance of a slightly longer mandible signaling slightly higher T, his brow ridge projection stays lacking though, I agree about the liquid rhino part.

Went ahead and got the genio since I was doing a dental implant with my surgeon anyways. Very swollen atm. Moved it horizontally 5mm. I considered a vertical increase and did some morphs but I didn't really like anything more than a 2-3mm increase, and my surgeon said it’ll look slightly longer from the front view anyways after the projection so I decided against it.

Thought about shaving my jaw angles slightly actually but didn’t really fit my recovery timeline. It’s a very aesthetic procedure when done right on asians so maybe I’ll get it with him next time. Before you guys cage, most asians have a lot of "empty space" on the face which is not aesthetic so they end up shaving the zygoma and jaw for better harmony.

I already got rhino fillers it turned out very nice, added a lot of harmony, and I’m going back for rhinoplasty for the nose bridge. I usually agree rhino on men isn’t needed but most asians have low nose bridges and it’s a big failo.

Every surgeon I saw in Korea told me liposuction would not work for me. My hyoid is pretty much level with my chin from lateral cephs, so I might try laser. Don't really want a necklift but maybe ill consider it

Gonna be back in Korea for another surgery round later in the year, rhino + canthoplasties for longer eyes

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 195cm
I told my surgeon to lengthen it 2mm before the surgery because I thought why not.

It made the biggest fucking difference, my stomion ratio went from 1.96 to 2.04 when I did the morphs and calculations

Can’t wait for the swelling to die down, there’s very little left under the chin so I’m close to my final lower third height

Even with the swelling I feel I gained facial harmony and look more masculine in a good way

Total movement was 5mm horizontal and 2mm down

Can’t believe how much 2mm means on your face

Probably would have looked even better with 4-5mm movement vertically but I’m very satisfied

Easily the best use of my money. Cost 3300

Stomion theory is extremely legit. You need atleast 2 and anything up 2.2 should be fine and get you amazing harmony

Last edited:
Looks good in the morph

Gonna talk to him on Monday to get a reoperation. It’s very simple since the bone is already cut lmao and the muscles have not healed

Literally no swelling I just have to go under general again and pay the fees

I’m ready to get another 3mm

• +1
Reactions: Guest
That doctor is denying you a basic human right.

• So Sad
Reactions: Dude420