got haircut unsure of results

J

justhereforratings

Iron
yo whats up. just got a haircut cuz everyone recommended that i get one but idk i think i look worse with it. your thoughts?

new haircut is me with the red shirt on.

Attachments

• IMG_1218.PNG
    IMG_1218.PNG
    94.6 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_1219.PNG
    IMG_1219.PNG
    60.1 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_1220.jpg
    IMG_1220.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 69
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: NormieKilla, shibo and Deleted member 2205
Looks a lot better dude.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2745, Dogs, Deleted member 2581 and 1 other person
You will look better clean-shaven boyo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
You will look better clean-shaven boyo.
i do look better from the front without beard but its necessary to hide kinda a weak jawline

your pheno is bad

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Bewusst, Deleted member 2846 and Deleted member 2205
i do look better from the front without beard but its necessary to hide kinda a weak jawline
Have you tried stubble? I think it will look better that way since it will be shorter but also thick enough to hide your weak jawline.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Dye your hair and eyebrows dude.
Can you post pics of yourself cleanly shaven? A weak jaw is so easy to overcome tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3 and Michael Myers
stubble trimmed on the neck to the jawline would look better on you i think
pic of clean shaven with profile view would help

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581
You look better man

clean shaven. with one of the photos my hair has blonde highlights through bleaching it.

Attachments

• IMG_1229.PNG
    IMG_1229.PNG
    118.9 KB · Views: 73
  • IMG_1230.PNG
    IMG_1230.PNG
    71.6 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_1234.PNG
    IMG_1234.PNG
    91 KB · Views: 40
  • +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Dye your hair and eyebrows dude.
Can you post pics of yourself cleanly shaven? A weak jaw is so easy to overcome tbh.
what would you recommend what color i dye my hair and eyebrows? im thinking brown if anything. i think going full black would look kinda odd ngl.
also i want to try this beard style before i go clean shaven. i think this might look good and really hide my weak jawline.

Last edited:
what would you recommend what color i dye my hair and eyebrows? im thinking brown if anything. i think going full black would look kinda odd ngl.
also i want to try this beard style before i go clean shaven. i think this might look good and really hide my weak jawline.View attachment 136048
Eyebrows need to be black no matter what your hair color is tbh. There was a thread on here describing how eyebrows that are black loook better.
Your eyes are green, so I'd go with like black on the top. Or maybe light brown.

yo whats up. just got a haircut cuz everyone recommended that i get one but idk i think i look worse with it. your thoughts?

What's wrong bro you post a lot on sites like these?

Looks a lot better bro.

Just get your teeth straight and get an otoplasty because your detached ears make you look very dumb and not smart.

If you're gonna keep the beard you should trim it shorter and shape it differently

What's wrong bro you post a lot on sites like these?
i dont know i just want opinions on how to look best.
also just wanted to know how i look i guess. dont seem to get too much attention in real life

what does that mean?
@cocainecowboy
Phenotype. He's just referring to your haircolor and skin color. Gingers hae pale skin and red hair, which is a detraction from looks typically.
It's fixable though.

you look the same. Maybe a bit better but just a regular trim.

Dude you look perfectly fine. Your looks won't be the reason you are held back in life. Seriously get off this forum and just do basic looks max things like hitting the gym hygiene etc.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Can I have your nose shape and chin?

Gigageneric prettyboy hairstyle. Use wax instead and try covering the forehead a lil'

psl rating on that pic?
Average looking but your current haircut is fucking up your FWHR making face look cuckish long. Longer sides and no beard would reduce that I think.

No haircut for your midface and fwhr bro

• +1
Reactions: Over