Got heightmogged brutally by a foid today

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
She was assigned in my group and I got there after her, she was sitting down but when we got up to leave I realised she was 6 foot or 6'1.
I cant cope man if this group wasn't just a temporary thing I might actually rope if I get heightmogged by her for a whole fucking semester.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, Mouthbreath, W0KESTMOTHF and 6 others
does she have a big ass

I’m 5’11 and I sometimes get heightmogged by foids. It’s over

• +1
Reactions: Apeiron, Cleftcel, Gargantuan and 1 other person
I’m 5’11 and I sometimes get heightmogged by foids. It’s over
Yea im 5'10, 5'11 with shoes, when I get heightmogged by a foid I just cant cope, its rare but when it happens it hits like a truck.
I don't know how a manlet could deal with it tbh no wonder why short men have a 2x greater suicide rate
" Shorter men have a twofold greater risk for suicide than taller men, according to a cohort study of more than a million men in this country. "

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Good_Little_Goy, Chadeep and 1 other person
Yea im 5'10, 5'11 with shoes, when I get heightmogged by a foid I just cant cope, its rare but when it happens it hits like a truck.
I don't know how a manlet could deal with it tbh no wonder why short men have a 2x greater suicide rate
" Shorter men have a twofold greater risk for suicide than taller men, according to a cohort study of more than a million men in this country. "
I feel like roping when I get heightmogged by a foid. It’s rare, but when it happens, it stings brutally. I can’t even imagine what manlets go through on a daily basis. Truly over for manlets

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, kuroro, wateriswet and 1 other person
You shouldn't worry, girls above 6'0 are seen as genetic filth just like manlets.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 110, HowAmIAlive123 and 7 others
Did she treat u like shit?

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and SubhumanCurrycel
I feel like roping when I get heightmogged by a foid. It’s rare, but when it happens, it stings brutally. I can’t even imagine what manlets go through on a daily basis. Truly over for manlets
you ever seen when a manlet is talking to foids hes shorter than?, they do it so nonchalantly but when I see it, it makes me physically cringe like bro she cannot see you as a man no matter what if she heightmogs you.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, W0KESTMOTHF, wateriswet and 2 others
Did she treat u like shit?
Nah she was fine.
I couldn't get over how trash tier her eye area was tho tbh.
but personality wise unironically for class she was alg.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Chadeep and Alt Number 3
Nah she was fine.
I couldn't get over how trash tier her eye area was tho tbh.
but personality wise unironically for class she was alg.
When u start hitting on her let’s see how she acts

• JFL
The feeling of getting height mogged by a female indeed stays with you for at least 24 hours. It never is a positive experience

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv and Deleted member 6572
you ever seen when a manlet is talking to foids hes shorter than?, they do it so nonchalantly but when I see it, it makes me physically cringe like bro she cannot see you as a man no matter what if she heightmogs you.
I was partying with some of the foid friends in my social circle and some manlet approached them, and their tone of voice changed instantly. It was brutal to watch. I made up an excuse to leave at that point because I didn’t want to see the blackpill in action.

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, EverythingMattersCel, Chadeep and 1 other person
When u start hitting on her let’s see how she acts
A curry whos shorter than her hitting on a tall white foid rofl ill catch a case get expelled and have a restraining order no thank you.

• So Sad
Reactions: Alt Number 3
I was partying with some of the foid friends in my social circle and some manlet approached them, and their tone of voice changed instantly. It was brutal to watch. I made up an excuse to leave at that point because I didn’t want to see the blackpill in action.
Its actually so painful it makes you cringe, they talk to them like they are talking to theirr little 8 year old nephew or some shit, like it doesnt register to them that they are supposed to be a developed male.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 5683, Chadeep and 2 others
Its actually so painful it makes you cringe, they talk to them like they are talking to theirr little 8 year old nephew or some shit, like it doesnt register to them that they are supposed to be a developed male.
Indeed. And manlets here cope with “face is everything bro”. According to the incel wiki, if you’re below 5’6 women will reject you on height ALONE, meaning no amount of face, status, money, or anything else is going to make her attracted to you. Completely over for manlets

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
can't relate, but i had a dream yesterday where i was getting mogged by my friend. He's 6'3 irl, but in the dream he was like 6'8, it was so bad that at one point i jumped of a building

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 5683, Chadeep and 4 others
6ft tall girls are trannys most of the time bhai.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, SubhumanCurrycel and Alt Number 3
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, Pillarman, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
You shouldn't worry, girls above 6'0 are seen as genetic filth just like manlets.
Its over for girls over 6" tbh. They always be dating a Shrek looking ogre

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Golang
6' girls always go for niggas that are 6'6+, never any of the shortcels at 6'3 or 6'4

• +1
6' girls always go for niggas that are 6'6+, never any of the shortcels at 6'3 or 6'4
Shortcels at 6’3 or 6’4 brutally over for men tbh.
This might be my manlet speaking but I actually find taller girls 5’8-11 attractive, maybe I’m just coping trying to plaster over my subhuman genetics

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and DharkDC
Shortcels at 6’3 or 6’4 brutally over for men tbh.
This might be my manlet speaking but I actually find taller girls 5’8-11 attractive, maybe I’m just coping trying to plaster over my subhuman genetics
Obviously.

You can't cope with your subhumanity currycel, and you have developed a fetish for the true tall godess who will take you from the behind in the bed.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, SubhumanCurrycel and DharkDC
Obviously.

You can't cope with your subhumanity currycel, and you have developed a fetish for the true tall godess who will take you from the behind in the bed.
ovER

• JFL
Reactions: AlexanderTheGreat
She was assigned in my group and I got there after her, she was sitting down but when we got up to leave I realised she was 6 foot or 6'1.
I cant cope man if this group wasn't just a temporary thing I might actually rope if I get heightmogged by her for a whole fucking semester.
BRO

this is THE prime opportunity for you to take advantage of a girl who is probably self conscious af about her height

if you show interest in her (do it towards the end of the semester) I am sure she will reciprocate because you just might be one of the first guys in her life to do so

• JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Over for manlet currys

Austaliacel bhai? at 185cm I felt like I mogged like 90% of the men there

I once got heightmogged in the flight back to Sydney by this tall Scandinavian/European foid. I'm 6'1" & 6'2" with shoes, fyi.
She was above average facially according to autist standards, but she was around 6'4"+ with normal Adidas sneakers.
I felt ashamed of walking beside her, it was pure suifuel. She reminded me of Hitler's dream tbh... tall, white, healthy, Aryan.

• So Sad
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 110 and Good_Little_Goy
BRO

this is THE prime opportunity for you to take advantage of a girl who is probably self conscious af about her height

if you show interest in her (do it towards the end of the semester) I am sure she will reciprocate because you just might be one of the first guys in her life to do so
Chad thinking right there

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
foids are too fuckin tall today, what the fuck is wrong with them?