Got into car accident today

D

Deleted member 3789

I Am The Truth
Today was a very fucking eventful day. First, my mom took my phone this morning and I wasnt able to talk to girlfriend nor post on psl all day. Next, this happened in the last hour. Me and my mom had gone to fast food. I was enjoying and disfruting my big-mac in the back seat. Next thing I know, boom bang bang 💥🏎. A car had crashed into our back. I nearly chocked on my big back. And my mom was furious. She told them to pull over to the side, and I knew shit was bouts to go down. My mom is severely dark triad and menacing. My mom told me to stay in the car and I obeyed. I saw through the back window, a female stepping out the car. To my surprise, my mom didn't fight her. They approached back to my car to look at the damage, and my mom opened my door to ask if I was okay. Then, I got a good look at the girl. She seemed to be like 17 or in college. Probably a newly driver, so that's why she sucked at driving. She was pretty and latina or Italian. You know what was going through my mind as the playboy I am 😏😏. If I was in my mom's place, I would of said, "aye, give me yo contact information, and we can talk about this later and resolve this." Then, I would've taken things from there 😏😏😏. Wouldve been happy to be hit by her.
@Dark Badboy @Fuk @Gorilla

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Time Travel, TheMewingBBC and 4 others
I am indeed mirin. Even a car cant stop the slayer within you. I bet that if that girl shot you in the skull with a shotgun you would proceed to fuck her guts out before dying. I am in utter awe.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Halotestin, ChoSeungHui, Alt Number 3 and 10 others
I am indeed mirin. Even a car cant stop the slayer within you. I bet that if that girl shot you in the skull with a shotgun you would proceed to fuck her guts out before dying. I am in utter awe.
Indeed bro, nothing can stop a slayer. Not even death

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Truly a menacing tiger prowling for pussy at every street corner. I am sure that bitch was scared for her life upon knowing whose car she dared to ram into. I am sure that not only was she scared out of her wits but her pussy was indeed quivering upon laying sights on such a dark triad masc warrior brute. You could have indeed fucked her had you gotten her number

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC, Deleted member 3701 and Deleted member 3962
you wouldnt have done shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
Indeed bro, nothing can stop a slayer. Not even death
Indeed. If the grim reaper comes for me i will indeed coom inside its eye socket. Nothing can stop us. We are unstoppable gigachad behemoth slayers.

Truly a menacing tiger prowling for pussy at every street corner. I am sure that bitch was scared for her life upon knowing whose car she dared to ram into. I am sure that not only was she scared out of her wits but her pussy was indeed quivering upon laying sights on such a dark triad masc warrior brute. You could have indeed fucked her had you gotten her number
I should have told her that if she sucked my dick right then, right there, I would let her off the hook
Indeed. If the grim reaper comes for me i will indeed coom inside its eye socket. Nothing can stop us. We are unstoppable gigachad behemoth slayers.
Indeed brother

Tales from the backseat

@Fuk has indeed caught my eye as a menacing unfazed alpha man

who is he?!

• +1
Reactions: TheMewingBBC and Deleted member 3962
@Fuk has indeed caught my eye as a menacing unfazed alpha man

who is he?!
I am simply a man a few cuts above the rest.

you have caught my eye as well, indeed, you are an almost unparalleled slayer along with @Playboypuertorican and myself. I am in utter awe of the amount of DOM alpha gigachad slayers on this site tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3701
I am simply a man a few cuts above the rest.

you have caught my eye as well, indeed, you are an almost unparalleled slayer along with @Playboypuertorican and myself. I am in utter awe of the amount of DOM alpha gigachad slayers on this site tbh.
Indeed

you have distinguished yourself like a diamond in the mud *this site*

This is very telling of your superiority and champion aura

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962
Indeed

you have distinguished yourself like a diamond in the mud *this site*

This is very telling of your superiority and champion aura
Indeed. We are both dragon energy. Even the most slayer of slayers is kissing the very ground we walk on.

WHY ARE WE TYPING IN SIZE 26 FONT ?

JMaBcWj.gif

I am indeed mirin the T levels in this thread

never have I come across such distinguished primal slayers in my life, I sense the testosterone leaking out.

If I had a pussy, it would indeed quiver
MBYUpuk.gif

Did you die?

• +1
Reactions: Halotestin
I READ IP TO THAT YOU HAVE A GF. FUCK YOU GO DIE

Dnr

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot