Got my Red P driver's license.

john2

john2

Gyneolatry Fiend
Tagging in all the users blackpilled about the driver's license pill - @personalityinkwell ,@LastGerman ,@rightfulcel .

On the very first day of 2019, I took my first lesson with the instructor because I got my learners driver license. Then I waited for an entire year. During that time I drove for around 100-110 hours. Then recently I finished 120 hours. I booked my test on the 28th of October this year and today I had my driving test. I passed with ease. The instructor was chill. I only made two minor mistakes, one was about a decision and one was about a position. I didn't do anything that would get me failed. So yeah, I got my red Ps today. Now I don't need anybody beside me to monitor me while I drive. I have the right to drive fully alone with 90km/hr being my maximum speed limit. I'm free. You mirin?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5052, Deleted member 5081, JizzFarmer and 2 others
What the fuck is the “drivers license pill”?

is every user here under the age of 15?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, sensen, EckhartTollemaxx and 2 others

is every user here under 15?
If you don't have a car, you are limiting yourself from slaying, in short. That's the driver's license pill. Look at the old threads about this topic.

Almost every user over here is like above 16 if I'm not wrong. I am 18 yo rn btw.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 1751 and Copeful
There are many youngcels using this forum as a father figure

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, john2 and Deleted member 1751
Tagging in all the users blackpilled about the driver's license pill - @personalityinkwell ,@LastGerman ,@rightfulcel .

On the very first day of 2019, I took my first lesson with the instructor because I got my learners driver license. Then I waited for an entire year. During that time I drove for around 100-110 hours. Then recently I finished 120 hours. I booked my test on the 28th of October this year and today I had my driving test. I passed with ease. The instructor was chill. I only made two minor mistakes, one was about a decision and one was about a position. I didn't do anything that would get me failed. So yeah, I got my red Ps today. Now I don't need anybody beside me to monitor me while I drive. I have the right to drive fully alone with 90km/hr being my maximum speed limit. I'm free. You mirin?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Congrats bro!
My favorite part is going at ridiculously high speeds, swerving in and out of lanes on the highway.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, john2 and EckhartTollemaxx
Ah Victoriacel. I haven’t driven since March lol.

• JFL
Reactions: john2
Congrats bro!
My favorite part is going at ridiculously high speeds, swerving in and out of lanes on the highway.
Thanks... yeah going at high speeds is tempting. There's empty roads with a 60 limit, so it is fun to increase the speed a little sometimes. And so many updated rules over here since 2015... nobody really follows those rules (like flashing a left indicator before exiting the round-about).
Ah Victoriacel. I haven’t driven since March lol.
Since March? Nice tbh. I've been driving a lot lately cause my mum and dad were behind me pressuring me to be an independent driver asap.
And nah, I'm an NSW-cel. Sydney has quite a lot of new rules introduced. Back when my dad did his test, he only took 12 lessons from an instructor and passed. But now, I have to do a Hazard Perception Test, drive for 120 hours and wait for 1 year before taking a test. It sucks.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz and JizzFarmer
Thanks... yeah going at high speeds is tempting. There's empty roads with a 60 limit, so it is fun to increase the speed a little sometimes. And so many updated rules over here since 2015... nobody really follows those rules (like flashing a left indicator before exiting the round-about).

Since March? Nice tbh. I've been driving a lot lately cause my mum and dad were behind me pressuring me to be an independent driver asap.
And nah, I'm an NSW-cel. Sydney has quite a lot of new rules introduced. Back when my dad did his test, he only took 12 lessons from an instructor and passed. But now, I have to do a Hazard Perception Test, drive for 120 hours and wait for 1 year before taking a test. It sucks.
I thought nsw lets you get your Ps at 17?

• +1
I thought nsw lets you get your Ps at 17?
It does, but I went to India during the summer vacations.

After that, the cuckronavirus became a big deal so I had to take a hiatus.

• +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer

Brag.

is every user here under the age of 15?

If you don't have a car, you are limiting yourself from slaying, in short. That's the driver's license pill. Look at the old threads about this topic.

Almost every user over here is like above 16 if I'm not wrong. I am 18 yo rn btw.

This is a bit misleading because the driver licence pill is about the driver licence itself. It is about the ability to drive and if you are unable to drive, you basically cannot live in this world and era. I know that a lot of people here are coping with public transportation and ubers - but like I said, it is a huge cope and also misleading on top of that.

Basically, the driver licence pill is about the inability to drive. At this point, you are being emasculated by teenage females. This is extremely disgusting and I seriously do not like to go outside because of it. Female driving is an atrocity.

@rightfulcel @personalityinkwell

• JFL
congrats, you now got like 10 times more chances of going to jail, hospital or dying if you don't continuosly improve your driving

• JFL