Got my retin a shipment. Now I’m peeling like a reptile

aspieSavage

aspieSavage

That short white kid
I waited 2 months for my retin a come in from Germany. I was so hyped when it finally arrived. I tried the 0.05 and the 0.025 and I didn’t get any irritation for 3 days. So I decided to nuke my face by basically starting at 0.1% retin a. My skin is now shedding like a snake. Hopefully this will wear off soon because I look like a burn victim. Anyways, cheers to retin a and clear skin! I would’ve never known about retin a if it wasn’t for the .me family. :)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mastermind, WadlowMaxxing, Schönling and 5 others
Enjoy your hairloss in the future

• JFL
Reactions: TITUS and SoyGune
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye, paranakee, animo123 and 1 other person
Be sure to wear sunscreen and moisturize.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Schönling, aspieSavage and 1 other person
Has to be larp

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 6997
I waited 2 months for my retin a come in from Germany. I was so hyped when it finally arrived. I tried the 0.05 and the 0.025 and I didn’t get any irritation for 3 days. So I decided to nuke my face by basically starting at 0.1% retin a. My skin is now shedding like a snake. Hopefully this will wear off soon because I look like a burn victim. Anyways, cheers to retin a and clear skin! I would’ve never known about retin a if it wasn’t for the .me family. :)
Where from Germany did you order?

Be careful and start slowly, moisturize & wear sunscreen and don't put it anywhere near your eye area as it fucks with meibomian glands. It's prescription for a reason.

where did you buy retin a from germany?

expresspct

Hab auch auf expresspct bestellt und ist jetzt genau 2 monate unterwegs wie lange hat es bei dir gedauert?

Ich habe bei Farmacia Andorra bestellt, hat ca. 3 Wochen gedauert

• +1
Reactions: TITUS
moisterize alot

im taking paulas choice retinol from amazon. been almost 2 months now and cant really see results. must be the alcohol.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and lasthope
Retinol jfl
no buli its

Paula's Choice CLINICAL 1% Retinol Treatment Cream with Peptides, Vitamin C & Licorice Extract, Anti-Aging & Wrinkles, 1 Ounce,​

I thought it was the same shit

Last edited:
its harder to get retin a than roids in the UK.

• +1
Reactions: metagross
No perscription needed?