Got rejected for a lip lift today

Deleted member 2632

Deleted member 2632

Kraken
So thankfully the consultation was free but the guy didn't want to give me a lip lift, said my philtrum looks fine and I would look funny if my philtrum was shortened. I disagree what you guys think?

Look at Nessman then my philtrum

Attachments

• maxresdefault.jpg
    maxresdefault.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 285
  • Screenshot_20190917-202621_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20190917-202621_Gallery.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 287
I don’t see an issue personally.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, CopingCel and Deleted member 2846
Jfl at comparing yourself to a model

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mewcoper, CopingCel, x30001 and 4 others
Phimtrum looks fine, but your upper lip does look a little thin. Who did you consult with?

I don’t see an issue either honestly. Most surgeons will react very cautiously to people asking to fix things that aren’t a noticeable or severe flaw. You need to go to Eppley if you really want this done, as he will operate on literally anyone

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, CopingCel and Deleted member 2846
I don’t see an issue either honestly. Most surgeons will react very cautiously to people asking to fix things that aren’t a noticeable or severe flaw. You need to go to Eppley if you really want this done, as he will operate on literally anyone
Lol quit throwing this guys name out like that. He doesn't even do lip lifts. He doesn't cure cancer or do open heart surgery either.

Lol quit throwing this guys name out like that. He doesn't even do lip lifts. He doesn't cure cancer or do open heart surgery either.
lol what? go to his realself, he literally does lip lifts. Anyway my point isn’t that he’s some magical fix all surgeon, just that he lacks the morals to reject a patient whose concerns seem pedantic and “BDD” to most people

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CopingCel and BigBoy
lol what? go to his realself, he literally does lip lifts. Anyway my point isn’t that he’s some magical fix all surgeon, just that he lacks the morals to reject a patient whose concerns seem pedantic and “BDD” to most people
Maybe he does do them, but he is not known for them. Dr Talei or Mascaro are the two biggest names in that realm.

And people do literally think he is some magical fix all surgeon. It's a real problem here.

• +1
Reactions: CopingCel
pretty bad mouth area

I would need to see your entire face to see if a lip lift would fit with your harmony but your too high inhib to ur post ur full face

you look like you can use mouth widening +lip lift btw

I think eppley does both of these at once, so I would just go to him

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: zeno
pretty bad mouth area

I would need to see your entire face to see if a lip lift would fit with your harmony but your too high inhib to ur post ur full face

you look like you can use mouth widening +lip lift btw

I think eppley does both of these at once, so I would just go to him

I think this what I will do, also why people on this forum say I have BDD? I thought we all wanted to ascend to Chad territory

I think this what I will do, also why people on this forum say I have BDD? I thought we all wanted to ascend to Chad territory

just put them on ignore tbh, thats what I do when people shitpost on my threads

you dont have BDD, your just self aware.

So thankfully the consultation was free but the guy didn't want to give me a lip lift, said my philtrum looks fine and I would look funny if my philtrum was shortened. I disagree what you guys think?

Look at Nessman then my philtrum
you can still do a lip lipofilling (or a lip implant)

Did you try having a light beard ?

Go to a better surgeon. This one is just afraid he will fuck you up cause he knows he is too incompetent to operate on something not deformed but slightly flawed

• +1
he literally removed some girls ribs. hes biggest autist in game and used morphs from lookism on his page. didnt even change thing

• JFL
you dont have nessman mouth area, eye area, jaw and everything else

you philtrum is ok, it's your lips that are too thin