[LifeFuel] Got some new skinmaxxing products

Effortless

Effortless

Knowledgable
what serum and toner do you use? currently using cerave for cleanser and moisturizer, neutrogena sunscreen, retin-a. What's a cold face mask and what supps/doses do you take? dose of astaxanthin? thanks for the help. I've been using niacin for the flush and I can see a lot of coloring coming back to my face.

Just this, put it in freezer for 15 minutes then on to your face for 5 minutes after shower
1573309474309.png

This for toner
1573309570636.png

And just any good retinol/vitamin e/vitamin c serum would do.

Though they say that retinol and does not work in the sun it does make my face more glowy so whatever.

They also say that AHA toner does not work well with retinol serum but no evidence of that has been tested on human skin. Toner just help with complexion, pores and help your serum and moisturiser absorb better by penetrating deeper layer of skin and breaking down the dead skin.

Just have a good diet and most of the vitamin and minerals you need will be from food.

Multivitamin, Zinc, magnesium, vitamin b complex, astaxanthin every other day (take on what it says on the bottle if you want).

Do cardio also, good for circulation, reduces bloat, flushes skin, sweat out toxins. It pretty much just excellent for overall physical and mental health.

And also drink a lot of water, it will flush out a lot of the shit your body doesn't need.

D

DoWhatYouCan

Trainee
Just this, put it in freezer for 15 minutes then on to your face for 5 minutes after shower
View attachment 159873
This for toner
View attachment 159876
And just any good retinol/vitamin e/vitamin c serum would do.

Though they say that retinol and does not work in the sun it does make my face more glowy so whatever.

They also say that AHA toner does not work well with retinol serum but no evidence of that has been tested on human skin. Toner just help with complexion, pores and help your serum and moisturiser absorb better by penetrating deeper layer of skin and breaking down the dead skin.

Just have a good diet and most of the vitamin and minerals you need will be from food.

Multivitamin, Zinc, magnesium, vitamin b complex, astaxanthin every other day (take on what it says on the bottle if you want).

Do cardio also, good for circulation, reduces bloat, flushes skin, sweat out toxins. It pretty much just excellent for overall physical and mental health.

And also drink a lot of water, it will flush out a lot of the shit your body doesn't need.
very helpful ty bro

Viewing This Thread (Looksmaxers: 0, Bluepilled: 1)