Reactions: Rasputin, Deleted member 1100, DidntRead and 5 others
fuck you got that quick lol

No retin A ?

Where is a toner? smh

No retin a for dark cyrcles

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
red pill me on it

Smooths out your skin, shrinks your pores and make other products absorb better. So underrated.

Toner then serum then SPF moisturiser combo so good.

• +1
Smooths out your skin, shrinks your pores and make other products absorb better. So underrated.

Toner then serum then SPF moisturiser combo so good.
i’ll definitely look into it. rate my routine:
morning: wash face with water and put lotion on
midday: lotion if my face is dry
night: wash face with water, retin a, wait 1-2 hours then lotion.

where do i incorporate the exfoliate? i won’t do it everyday, just 2-3 times a week, but when i put on the exfoliate, should i not put on retin a afterwards?

paulas choice is a really good quality skin care company, I use their moisturizers nothing to complain just kinda expensive i guess

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, Rasputin, Deleted member 1100 and 2 others
i’ll definitely look into it. rate my routine:
morning: wash face with water and put lotion on
midday: lotion if my face is dry
night: wash face with water, retin a, wait 1-2 hours then lotion.

where do i incorporate the exfoliate? i won’t do it everyday, just 2-3 times a week, but when i put on the exfoliate, should i not put on retin a afterwards?

I would just exfoliate once a week if you're on retin A, especially if you just got on it your skin will start peeling like mad anyway. You can apply retin A everyday once your skin is used to it, even after exfoliation as long as you keep skin from drying out too much. You really need a high SPF moisturiser though other wise when you get out side retin a will fuck you up.

• +1
I would just exfoliate once a week if you're on retin A, especially if you just got on it your skin will start peeling like mad anyway. You can apply retin A everyday once your skin is used to it, even after exfoliation as long as you keep skin from drying out too much. You really need a high SPF moisturiser though other wise when you get out side retin a will fuck you up.
i can use retin a every day if i wanted to but sometimes skip days (i’ve had it for 2 months). i should use my spf moisturizer more tho..

when i use my exfoliant, i shouldn’t use any retin a that night correct?

What does Astaxanthin do exactly? Also, would it not be beneficial to add Vitamin C to that stack?

Probably get enough vitamin C from his multivitamin, you take too much you piss it out any way so its just a waste of money.

What does Astaxanthin do exactly? Also, would it not be beneficial to add Vitamin C to that stack?
astaxanthin is 6000 times stronger than vitamin C.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Rasputin, Deleted member 1100, Rift and 2 others
i can use retin a every day if i wanted to but sometimes skip days (i’ve had it for 2 months). i should use my spf moisturizer more tho..

when i use my exfoliant, i shouldn’t use any retin a that night correct?

I do but I don't use exfoliant that peels my skin so I don't know mate, best thing to do is try it out and see what works for you.

BUTTTTTT again, Put SPF moisturiser on every time when you step outside or any where near the sun.

My routine:

Derma Roll every 3 weeks
Exfoliate once a week
Wash FACE 2 times a day with a cleanser
Retina A every night/every other night along with moisturiser

When I go out:

Wash FACE with cleanser
Apply cold FACE mask for 5 minutes (to shrink pores and flush skin with blood)
Apply toner
Apply serum
Apply SPF moisturiser

Good diet (mainly to prevent inflammation) and cardio. My skin is so fucking good.

• +1
Reactions: Kade and Deleted member 2846
I do but I don't use exfoliant that peels my skin so I don't know mate, best thing to do is try it out and see what works for you.

BUTTTTTT again, Put SPF moisturiser on every time when you step outside or any where near the sun.

My routine:

Derma Roll every 3 weeks
Exfoliate once a week
Wash FACE 2 times a day with a cleanser
Retina A every night/every other night along with moisturiser

When I go out:

Wash FACE with cleanser
Apply toner
Apply serum
Apply SPF moisturiser

Good diet (mainly to prevent inflammation) and cardio. My skin is so fucking good.
damn i would do all that shit but i’m in a dorm and the bathroom is a minute walk so it’s hella inconvenient. my skin has uneven skin tones (like red and patchy) and i’m trying to minimize that and make it glowly

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder and Effortless
damn i would do all that shit but i’m in a dorm and the bathroom is a minute walk so it’s hella inconvenient. my skin has uneven skin tones (like red and patchy) and i’m trying to minimize that and make it glowly

Tbh mate, its totally worth it imo

I have bad skin by default but a good skin routine makes the biggest difference in PSL points in terms of softmaxxing.

If I eat like shit for a while my FACE will start to inflame, I don't even get spots at this point just fucking inflamed bumps and if I get a pimple I get paranoid AF now because the difference in skin halo is night and day.

Legit the only time I get hard IOI when girls staring at me like they want to eat me is when my skin is on point.
I get complemented on my FACE a lot and I think its purely just because of SKIN halo.

• +1
Reactions: Rasputin, Norwooder and Deleted member 2846
Tbh mate, its totally worth it imo

I have bad skin by default but a good skin routine makes the biggest difference in PSL points in terms of softmaxxing.

If I eat like shit for a while my FACE will start to inflame, I don't even get spots at this point just fucking inflamed bumps and if I get a pimple I get paranoid AF now because the difference in skin halo is night and day.

Legit the only time I get hard IOI when girls staring at me like they want to eat me is when my skin is on point.
I get complemented on my FACE a lot and I think its purely just because of SKIN halo.
yeah skin halo is the biggest halo u can get other than body srs

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
yeah skin halo is the biggest halo u can get other than body srs

DED SRS

I've had friends and random girls ask about my skin.

I give them the most bluepilled answers such as just exfoliate and moisturise, then they say I'm lucky. Only if they knew :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Norwooder, IWantToMax and Deleted member 2846
Will beta carotene really give me tanner skin?

I cant tan in the sun, I only burn, and burn more, then get freckles that last 10 years.
probably not

What this thing does?

Will beta carotene really give me tanner skin?

I cant tan in the sun, I only burn, and burn more, then get freckles that last 10 years.

No, beta carotene wouldn't make your skin 'tanner' which is commonly mistaken. It just give you a better under tone.

Example, top right

This under tone helps hide bad complexion and bad discolouration, making these less noticeable tricks the brain into thinking you have smoother skin tone. Smoother skin tone = good health.

Last edited:
I was talking about the astaxanthin tho lol
it's an extremely powerful carotenoid/antioxidant that improves skin elasticity and collagen. It also gives the skin a nice healthy red hue.

there's hundreds of health benefits to it though.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100 and Deleted member 2846
That chit lowers dht

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
I use the cerave pm moisturising lotion with niacinamide (good ingredient for reducing redness and making skin tone even) at night before putting on tretinoin and it seemed to help with redness from psoriasis and "buffering" the tretinoin so that my skin didn't peel

• +1
it's an extremely powerful carotenoid/antioxidant that improves skin elasticity and collagen. It also gives the skin a nice healthy red hue.

there's hundreds of health benefits to it though.
How many grams per day?

Apply toner
Apply serum
Apply SPF moisturiser

what serum and toner do you use? currently using cerave for cleanser and moisturizer, neutrogena sunscreen, retin-a. What's a cold face mask and what supps/doses do you take? dose of astaxanthin? thanks for the help. I've been using niacin for the flush and I can see a lot of coloring coming back to my face.

what serum and toner do you use? currently using cerave for cleanser and moisturizer, neutrogena sunscreen, retin-a. What's a cold face mask and what supps/doses do you take? dose of astaxanthin? thanks for the help. I've been using niacin for the flush and I can see a lot of coloring coming back to my face.

Just this, put it in freezer for 15 minutes then on to your face for 5 minutes after shower

This for toner

And just any good retinol/vitamin e/vitamin c serum would do.

Though they say that retinol and does not work in the sun it does make my face more glowy so whatever.

They also say that AHA toner does not work well with retinol serum but no evidence of that has been tested on human skin. Toner just help with complexion, pores and help your serum and moisturiser absorb better by penetrating deeper layer of skin and breaking down the dead skin.

Just have a good diet and most of the vitamin and minerals you need will be from food.

Multivitamin, Zinc, magnesium, vitamin b complex, astaxanthin every other day (take on what it says on the bottle if you want).

Do cardio also, good for circulation, reduces bloat, flushes skin, sweat out toxins. It pretty much just excellent for overall physical and mental health.

And also drink a lot of water, it will flush out a lot of the shit your body doesn't need.

• +1
Reactions: DoWhatYouCan
Just this, put it in freezer for 15 minutes then on to your face for 5 minutes after shower
View attachment 159873
This for toner
View attachment 159876
And just any good retinol/vitamin e/vitamin c serum would do.

Though they say that retinol and does not work in the sun it does make my face more glowy so whatever.

They also say that AHA toner does not work well with retinol serum but no evidence of that has been tested on human skin. Toner just help with complexion, pores and help your serum and moisturiser absorb better by penetrating deeper layer of skin and breaking down the dead skin.

Just have a good diet and most of the vitamin and minerals you need will be from food.

Multivitamin, Zinc, magnesium, vitamin b complex, astaxanthin every other day (take on what it says on the bottle if you want).

Do cardio also, good for circulation, reduces bloat, flushes skin, sweat out toxins. It pretty much just excellent for overall physical and mental health.

And also drink a lot of water, it will flush out a lot of the shit your body doesn't need.
very helpful ty bro

stop bumping this gay thead

Bump, so I read tomorrow