MansNotHot

MansNotHot

Kratos cucks everyone, including you
@LondonVillie i dunno why i'm even listening to you tbh

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII, joeveniro, Britishlooksmaxxer and 5 others
You will get used to it after a few months. I have been there.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, joeveniro, Entschuldigung and 5 others
london rate everyone 10..so it's over i guess

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: joeveniro, Subhuman Philtrum, Stare and 9 others
U shouldnt rope unless u look like this.
20200916 202220

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, PYT, buflek and 7 others
Impossible someone can survive that midface extension.Strange his face didn't crack in half from all recession
He could gaymax and take 10 inches up his throat to his nasal cavities tho

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and MansNotHot
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Over, MansNotHot and Taylorswift
Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Baldingman1998, Over and 2 others
start saving up money for surgery

start saving up money for surgery
At least my jaw surgery will probably covered by the free italy healthcare (dunno the word for it but you get me)

Cuz you had sex with a girl month ago while being -7 psl, which means that if i'm 3 psl i will have sex with someone, right? Righttt?? :forcedsmile::incel::incel:

Apart from being obese what are my other flaws?
Idk you are fat.
But remember if you go skinny
You will start experiencing longer midface

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Taylorswift and Deleted member 5912
This thread became suggestions for @LondonVillie

He mogs me
Whenever I see one of your posts I get reminded of your subhuman baby like face lying in a bed after having sex with a 60 year old woman and I recoil irl. Please stop posting. Ask for a ban and create an alt without revealing who you are.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2968
Whenever I see one of your posts I get reminded of your subhuman baby like face lying in a bed after having sex with a 60 year old woman and I recoil irl. Please stop posting. Ask for a ban and create an alt without revealing who are.
I’ll post if I want
Go away virgin

Got called 3psl too and now im depressed

• So Sad
Reactions: MansNotHot
Whenever I see one of your posts I get reminded of your subhuman baby like face lying in a bed after having sex with a 60 year old woman and I recoil irl. Please stop posting. Ask for a ban and create an alt without revealing who are.
Mirin your avi

A short midface is bad
How old are you?
You look young.If i was you,i would go out and play with kids and party.You are spending youth here and asking people most degenerate questions.Please leave this site and spend your time outside playing with ball or running.You are here since Januar 2019 and haven't lost single pound.You haven't done single useful thing except getting more blackpilled knowledge and more potential to go er in adulthood.

How old are you?
You look young.If i was you,i would go out and play with kids and party.You are spending youth here and asking people most degenerate questions.Please leave this site and spend your time outside playing with ball or running.You are here since Januar 2019 and haven't lost single pound.You are doing nothing useful just wasting your life
I’m 24
I didn’t care about weight loss because I was getting laid semi regularly and had a girlfriend
Now I have nothing

I’m 24
I didn’t care about weight loss because I was getting laid semi regularly and had a girlfriend
Now I have nothing
You look 14 judging by the pics.You are 24 and still fat?Ok keep it that way and continue rotting.
Also who are you lying with that gallons of toxic chemicals? You probably get laid 2 times with cheap hookers.

You look 14 judging by the pics.You are 24 and still fat?Ok keep it that way and continue rotting.
Also who are you lying with that gallons of toxic chemicals? You probably get laid 2 times with cheap hookers.
My slay count is 15, it’s called dumpster diving. I’ve never been with a hooker and never will. I go on dating apps and message the ugliest woman on there and sometimes have sez