Greycel question about norwooding

audreyen

audreyen

Victim of the Genetic Recombination Pill
Go easy boyos I’m sensitive ok.
I went to NW1 on right temple and NW1.5 on left straight after puberty (6-7 years ago) and it pretty much stayed the same until now. My hairline hasn’t changed at all, no minituarisation either and my hair still grows fast af it’s just seems like my overall hair density has decreased ~40% so it looks like rat hair lmao. Hairloss is very scarce in my family Dad was thick NW1 until his 50’s. Maternal grandfather was thick NW1 until 80’s. What’s your guys suggestions? Should I just leave it or should I jump on fin etc? This is legit the reason I joined this forum cause my brad pitt-tier hair is all I have bros it’s my biggest hailo and I will legit rope if I go bald

Entirely depends on if there's miniaturisation or not. MPB is all about miniaturization

If both your dad and your mom's dad have hair still. You could be suffering from vitamin D3 dificiancy and iron dificiancy. Otherwise it's regular male pattern baldness aka androgenic alopecia.

Or your mom cheated with a bald chad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Usum, Deleted member 2729 and MusicMaxxingMidget
Entirely depends on if there's miniaturisation or not. MPB is all about miniaturization
It doesn’t seem like it, no hairs that are shorter in length than the others etc. Just very thin, straggly hair. The temple hair is thinner than the top/front but it doesn’t seem minituarised

If both your dad and your mom's dad have hair still. You could be suffering from vitamin D3 dificiancy and iron dificiancy. Otherwise it's regular male pattern baldness aka androgenic alopecia.

Or your mom cheated with a bald chad
I supplement d3 4000IU per day

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and audreyen
Get blood work. Also if you are on vegan(cuckold diet by Jews) or keto could make you lose hair
Is veganism legit cuck diet? I’ve seen ncbi studies that said vegans had higher T levels than non-vegans

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
need pic tbh but as for now minoxidil should help, dont use fin if not desperate

• +1
Reactions: audreyen
Is veganism legit cuck diet? I’ve seen ncbi studies that said vegans had higher T levels than non-vegans
Jewish propaganda.
Screenshot 20200621 172948

You need cholesterol in moderation for hormones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and Usum
Go easy boyos I’m sensitive ok.
I went to NW1 on right temple and NW1.5 on left straight after puberty (6-7 years ago) and it pretty much stayed the same until now. My hairline hasn’t changed at all, no minituarisation either and my hair still grows fast af it’s just seems like my overall hair density has decreased ~40% so it looks like rat hair lmao.
Common process. Happened to me like that a tiny bit, bit started for me "only" IN MY LATE 20'S EARLY 30'S.

Process was for me
1. temples reciding
2. thinning
3. then reciding of hairline.

So you are in step 2, it seems. atlough step 2 and 3 can also come simultaniously At the moment.
I jumped in with doing stuff last year (36), i was then seeing step 2 mostly and step 3 a little.

What’s your guys suggestions? Should I just leave it or should I jump on fin etc? This is legit the reason I joined this forum cause my brad pitt-tier hair is all I have bros it’s my biggest hailo and I will legit rope if I go bald
I also know, my face shape is such. That I can't rock, look good, bald. I have a bit off "egg" shape going on. So I know. BALD = GAME OVER!

I'm happy wioth my own regime. and results
I got density back to a better level + hairline imporved with like maybe +0.5 NW. AT least I for sure, STOPPED the pocess of balding that was seeming to speed up. I need to presserve as much as I can what I have.

My half year regime so far.
1. finastride LOW DOSE (0.25 gram) daily. I break (or try to as best as possible) that 1mg pill into 4 pieces. I read studies. 1mg is th standard dose for prostate people. 1mg is ideal for hair regrowth (lets call it 100%). BUT with studies, guys taking 0.25 gr finastride got 75% of the hair rewgrowth results of the 1mg. Meaning from 0->0.2gr -> 75% of the benifits happen. And from 0.2 gr ->1gr only 25% benifits happen (even though 5x dose, only an extra 25%). Since finstrade may have some side effects and maybe lower dose decreases trhat risk and severity, I decided to low dose at 0.25gr.

2. Minoxidill. Only on temples and where the hair is thinning in my my case (aka on top)

oh yeah, and i tak some zinc, but that does likely nothing for hair regrowth. just for the quality of hair that already grows

Before, 8 motnhs ago orso.
20191130 115413

Now after 8 months. of which like 6 months on fina + minox

20200629 215821

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Nordiccel and audreyen
So would you say optimal diet would be fruits/veggies with some red meat etc in moderation?
I think best diet is animal fat and protein like fish chicken beef and eggs etc. Dairy is a step below and not really needed(still better than sugar and soy). Carbs come from vegatables and a select few fruits like avocado.(most other fruits aren't that good). So basically omnivore but meat is more important than plants for the most part.

Keep in mind this is all my opinion. This diet is similar to paleo diet but with less sugar consumption and a little more animal fat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
If both your dad and your mom's dad have hair still. You could be suffering from placebo effect many autists here suffer from. D3 supplementation would be nothing but cope. Many people here assume they somehow lost all their density in a matter of 2 months when in reality it takes years for that to happen (except if you have horrible hair genetics).

Either your hairline seems to have gone back since you have longer hair because you can pull it back further when you try to check your hairline while having longer hair. Or you got a buzzcut/shorter cut and suddenly you can see your scalp, you go into panic mode thinking you lost all your density.

The funniest part is when these people start supplementing with Vitamin (insert cope here), at some point they get their regular hairstyles back that they were used to, and they think: All of a sudden vitamin cope started working.

No. Stop the cope.

If both your dad and your mom's dad have hair still. You could be suffering from placebo effect many autists here suffer from. D3 supplementation would be nothing but cope. Many people here assume they somehow lost all their density in a matter of 2 months when in reality it takes years for that to happen (except if you have horrible hair genetics).

Either your hairline seems to have gone back since you have longer hair because you can pull it back further when you try to check your hairline while having longer hair. Or you got a buzzcut/shorter cut and suddenly you can see your scalp, you go into panic mode thinking you lost all your density.

The funniest part is when these people start supplementing with Vitamin (insert cope here), at some point they get their regular hairstyles back that they were used to, and they think: All of a sudden vitamin cope started working.

No. Stop the cope.
Definitely not placebo. My hair has gone from thick, dense and luscious to straggly, almost like rat hair with no change in hairline

Definitely not placebo. My hair has gone from thick, dense and luscious to straggly, almost like rat hair with no change in hairline
probably nothing serious bro, even the guys with the tickest hair worry about hair loss these days I've seen it all. but im on fin 6 months just in case because my dad has decent hair loss and i have 0 sides so no reason to quit. just hop on fin in case you wanna make sure, its not a big deal autists here make it to be tbh.

• +1
If its not mbp it could by thyroid, vitamin or iron deficiency, or some sort of autoimmune issue.

By straggly do you mean curly?

And any other health issues when this started?

Is it at all possible to recover temple hair without transplant? What if you fin + min + dermapen plus all the cope oils whatever, will it comeback?

I ask because when I touch my temples there are still baby hair there, perhaps they can be convinced to come back.

Don't suggest duet please

Is it at all possible to recover temple hair without transplant? What if you fin + min + dermapen plus all the cope oils whatever, will it comeback?

I ask because when I touch my temples there are still baby hair there, perhaps they can be convinced to come back.

Yea

Actually idk. I think there is a low chance, I've seen it done before.

Depends how much ground you lost, you’ve got a chance to regrow just as much as you won’t regrow. It’s difficult to predict how your body will respond to the treatment.

Only way to be sure if you are balding is seeing a tricologist.
He will take some of your hair and check if there is any miniaturization happening.

Still we could try to help if you post pics of your hair

• +1
If its not mbp it could by thyroid, vitamin or iron deficiency, or some sort of autoimmune issue.

By straggly do you mean curly?

And any other health issues when this started?
I was wondering if it’s thyroid, or possibly telogen effluvium? Not curly, straggly as in bedraggled kinda look. But even if I wash my hair etc it doesn’t come back thick, still looks like shit. If I run my hands through my hair I can definitely notice the lost density, but I don’t really shed or anything. The lost density really makes my NW1-1.5 stand out more than before, my hair was so thick before that I could almost fraud NW0.
Other health issues not that I’m aware of, sometimes I have shit sleep but nothing out of the ordinary. Does depression effect hair quality?

No. Stop the cope.
Best greycel post I’ve seen. Well done boy.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: wateriswet and audreyen