GROUNDBREAKING DISCOVERY: undereye support determines the upper eyelid curvature (GTFIH)

retard

retard

rides a short bus to school
Everyone assumes orbitals and how compact they are, are the sole determining factor when your eye size comes into factor. That these are primarily caused by either genes or hormonal profile, either prenatal or current. While these do have small impacts on the orbital shape, it is much more due to environment. People will always be quick to call prenatal T and when they see a cuck eyed soyboy the first thought is low T, people would infer that low T is what is responsible for his subhuman cuck eyes. This is not the case in the slightest. This is evident as some woman have very small eyes, while some guys have large cuck eyes
The lowest average T of a man is 3x greater than the highest average T woman
From this we can deduce testosterone has a small role in eyeshape

Melania has more vertical eyes than 95% of the male population, for her eyes to be caused by T she would have better beard growing ability than most of the male population too. Same with adriana lima, very vertically compact eyes. Yet she isn't seen to be some "high t monster" yet whenever people see someone with cuck eyes like blackops2cel the immediate response would be "girl scout level T bro" Yet he is balding which we know is related to testosterone. Then why would someone like blackops2cel get eye size mogged to death if he has more T than someone, because T has very little to do with eye size it is 95% developmental factors
Image result for black ops 2 cel

Notice how every single person who has curved (round eye) shape at the bottom of their eyelid will have a large upper curve around their top eyelid. All females with round very rounded eyes will have a very rounded top too, same shit with every male with cuck eyes too, will have a very vertically curved upper eyelid to follow.
Image result for truerateme reddit beautiful giant eyes

This girl is a prime example of curved undereye support results in a very curved upper lid. Melanias top curve is straight, accompanying her good undereye support. Giving her smaller eyes. Notice every male model who has superb undereye support also has a very straight upper eyelid curve giving them smaller eyes. Chico is a great example of this. You can do this for every person you see. If they have good undereye support they will have a lower eye lid vertical curve which will cover more of the pupil too

Lima is another example

This applies to EVERYONE, if you have good undereye exposure your upper eyelid angle curvature will also be smaller. this is what i mean by the angle curvature btw

If your lower lid is curved, your upper lid will be curved too which makes your eyes bigger
lower curve angle=less amount of pupil is exposed and vice versa
Look at anyone, boy or girl, there lower lid will dictate how big the upper eyelid angle is

You can demonstrate this on your self
Go to a mirror right now and lift up your lower eyelid and watch as your the upper eye angle decreases and becomes straighter. I think it has something to due with the muscles. Your actual eye shape changes when you do this, as your UEE levels stay the same, meaning you arent just flinching to create an illusion of a smaller eye, your eye shape actually changes.

More proof: when you "squinch" or use a muscle in your lower eyelid to fraud better undereyesupport, your upper eyelid curve is reduced a decent amount

What can we determine from this? Your eyeshape is made from your levels of curve of the lower lid, this dictates the curve and cuck level of your upper lid
This is a product of good oral habits (mewing) and is not primarily genetic, or based on hormonal profiles

This is why all bad traits come in pairs, because they are environmental; not genetic.
Nearly all mouth breathing males will have cuckish round eyes. While all people will atleast partically decent oral posture will have less rounded eyes. male or female

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, AscendingHero, Raffydelrey and 13 others
513 CCA72B8D EA9A 4B80 A5D5 FFC26600066D

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Meister!, AscendingHero, Raffydelrey and 10 others
I allways knew this bro. I went from negative hooding with bad under eye to a hunter eye shape

wtf did he even do FUCK, i wish he could just be honest
As far as eye area goes, I have had similar results from mewing, with the bags under eyes disappearing and hooding increasing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, Deleted member 6380, toolateforme and 2 others
@Deliciadecu

scroll through truerateme and look, this theory checks out literally every person without exceptions in the 3 pages ive scrolled through

I just wanna know something, you can't see that Francisco Lachowski, Melania Trump and Adriana Lima have wider and compact orbitals than the other people that you showed?

IMG 20191208 215014

IMG 20191208 214815

Look how much the supraorbitals of Adriana Lima are straighter than Trump and also much more scleral show/width

IMG 20191208 215307

• +1
Reactions: insecurehtn, It'snotover and AscendingHero
how long have you been mewing for and how much pressure do you put on the roof of your mouth. like the tip of my tongue is always unconsciously touching the roof but how do you get the whole tongue on the roof of your mouth without autistically/consciously thinking about it
3-4 years, about third of it was conscious hard mewing with the posterior tongue. Suction hold is the most effortlessly subconscious way of mewing. Put your teeth together, suck teeth & lips against teeth and suction the posterior tongue against soft palate so that there is a complete vacuum in your mouth. Then try to separate your jaws a bit, if you are doing it right it feels practically impossible because of the vacuum that has formed in your mouth. When you get into the habit of forming the suction hold you don't have to think about it at all.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 5385, poonkiller9000 and 1 other person
I just wanna know something, you can't see that Francisco Lachowski, Melania Trump and Adriana Lima have wider and compact orbitals than the other people that you showed?

View attachment 187107
View attachment 187108

Look how much the supraorbitals of Adriana Lima are straighter than Trump and also much more scleral show/width

View attachment 187109
?
this is about the how much the iris is covered vertically, not involving PFL or horizontal scelera that is showing, limas are straighter and she has less iris showing as a result
jfl at using a pic of him raising his eyebrows to try and further prove your point

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and Deleted member 2227
?
this is about the how much the iris is covered vertically, not involving PFL or horizontal scelera that is showing, limas are straighter and she has less iris showing as a result
jfl at using a pic of him raising his eyebrows to try and further prove your point

Raising eyebrows change shit, you can see his obvious shit shaped supraorbitals, is round asf, also

IMG 20191208 215912

IMG 20191208 215617

How about when you're sleeping what do you do than?
Especially then the suction hold will help, because it is maintained by the vacuum itself rather than muscle. I used to sleep with lackluster oral posture until very recently though, so not being able to mew throughout the night does not necessarily mean no results.

• +1
Reactions: noped
Your theory is flawed.

• +1
Reactions: ugly nebula and Deleted member 1100
Raising eyebrows change shit, you can see his obvious shit shaped supraorbitals, is round asf, also

View attachment 187113

View attachment 187114
ya ik it doesnt actually change them, it just creates an illusion of it doing it though
also you didnt understand the theory, it is that the curvature of the lower lid impacts the curvature of the upperlid, you are using the supraorbital ridge which isnt even applicable in this, its the supraorbital margin
leto has a cuck curved lower eyelid, therefor his upper lid is also curved making his eyes vertically taller, horizontally is the orbits, but that doesnt really apply to this im just talking about vertical height
lachowski has a very straight lower eyelid therefor his upper eyelid has very little curve to it relative to someone like letos

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
This is not the case in the slightest. This is evident as some woman have very small eyes, while some guys have large cuck eyes

giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension and Deleted member 2227
I fucking hate my eye area.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
In women, normal testosterone levels range from 15 to 70 nanograms per deciliter (ng/dL) of blood. Testosterone levels lower than 15 ng/dL may cause: changes in breast tissue. fertility problems.

What are normal or average testosterone levels in men? In general, the normal range in males is about 270-1070 ng/dL with an average level of 679 ng/dL. A normal male testosterone level peaks at about age 20, and then it slowly declines.
First result in google
I fucking hate my eye area.
does theory apply to you boyo?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
hardmewing increases underye support therefore making eyes more predatoral. it take time and effort. Alos you need to research good form because it is very easy to not be doing it right and then you label it as cope because you are fucking retarded.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9699
In women, normal testosterone levels range from 15 to 70 nanograms per deciliter (ng/dL) of blood. Testosterone levels lower than 15 ng/dL may cause: changes in breast tissue. fertility problems.

What are normal or average testosterone levels in men? In general, the normal range in males is about 270-1070 ng/dL with an average level of 679 ng/dL. A normal male testosterone level peaks at about age 20, and then it slowly declines.
First result in google

Cool story, so men have about 20 times more testosterone than women, uh... maybe that's why we also have 20 times more muscle mass than women... oh wait, we don't.

hardmewing increases underye support therefore making eyes more predatoral. it take time and effort. Alos you need to research good form because it is very easy to not be doing it right and then you label it as cope because you are fucking retarded.
Tenor 1 1

S4rwfrS

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Zeyn, It'snotover, poonkiller9000 and 1 other person
Its too simplisitic to say mewing is a cope, I mean yeah I never mewed and still ended up with a forward grown maxilla, but really mouthbreathing during childhood is a death sentence for facial development. The maxilla is possibly the most important bone in the face, as it basically covers a lot of the face. Though ofc genetics probably play a bigger role here, i guess it was just in my genes to have it. It may not result in a godly ante face for everyone, but im fairly certain mewing is not a cope.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 2756
What can we determine from this? Your eyeshape is made from your levels of curve of the lower lid, this dictates the curve and cuck level of your upper lid
Ok, but where is the actionable advice? How does this help us exactly?

Ok, but where is the actionable advice? How does this help us exactly?
That mewing or whatever you use to move the maxilla will give you horizontally narrower eyes, not just on the bottom with undereye support, but also the upper eyelid curvature

Also it’s just a new piece of info since everyone thought this stuff was genetic or hormones related, but exactly developmental

it also explains @Salludon transformation a little bit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5385
That mewing or whatever you use to move the maxilla will give you horizontally narrower eyes, not just on the bottom with undereye support, but also the upper eyelid curvature

Also it’s just a new piece of info since everyone thought this stuff was genetic or hormones related, but exactly developmental

it also explains @Salludon transformation a little bit
Mewing is a meme

• +1
Reactions: dadfa and GordonFreeman
Tbh looking at my childhood pics my eye area has changed zero times. it's literally the same even though I kept saying my eye area has changed the last few months so cope for me.

As far as you say that your T level peaks at 20 (I'm 19, in half a year 20), what can I do to hold that T peak level as long as possible? I'm already gymcelling 5 times a week for 1,5 years.

Everyone assumes orbitals and how compact they are, are the sole determining factor when your eye size comes into factor. That these are primarily caused by either genes or hormonal profile, either prenatal or current. While these do have small impacts on the orbital shape, it is much more due to environment. People will always be quick to call prenatal T and when they see a cuck eyed soyboy the first thought is low T, people would infer that low T is what is responsible for his subhuman cuck eyes. This is not the case in the slightest. This is evident as some woman have very small eyes, while some guys have large cuck eyes
View attachment 187045
Melania has more vertical eyes than 95% of the male population, for her eyes to be caused by T she would have better beard growing ability than most of the male population too. Same with adriana lima, very vertically compact eyes. Yet she isn't seen to be some "high t monster" yet whenever people see someone with cuck eyes like blackops2cel the immediate response would be "girl scout level T bro" Yet he is balding which we know is related to testosterone. Then why would someone like blackops2cel get eye size mogged to death if he has more T than someone, because T has very little to do with eye size it is 95% developmental factors

Notice how every single person who has curved (round eye) shape at the bottom of their eyelid will have a large upper curve around their top eyelid. All females with round very rounded eyes will have a very rounded top too, same shit with every male with cuck eyes too, will have a very vertically curved upper eyelid to follow.

This girl is a prime example of curved undereye support results in a very curved upper lid. Melanias top curve is straight, accompanying her good undereye support. Giving her smaller eyes. Notice every male model who has superb undereye support also has a very straight upper eyelid curve giving them smaller eyes. Chico is a great example of this. You can do this for every person you see. If they have good undereye support they will have a lower eye lid vertical curve which will cover more of the pupil too
. View attachment 187049
Lima is another example
View attachment 187052

This applies to EVERYONE, if you have good undereye exposure your upper eyelid angle curvature will also be smaller. this is what i mean by the angle curvature btw
View attachment 187055View attachment 187056
If your lower lid is curved, your upper lid will be curved too which makes your eyes bigger
Look at anyone, boy or girl, there lower lid will dictate how big the upper eyelid angle is
View attachment 187063

Go to a mirror right now and lift up your lower eyelid and watch as your the upper eye angle decreases and becomes straighter. I think it has something to due with the muscles. Your actual eye shape changes when you do this, as your UEE levels stay the same, meaning you arent just flinching to create an illusion of a smaller eye, your eye shape actually changes.

More proof: when you "squinch" or use a muscle in your lower eyelid to fraud better undereyesupport, your upper eyelid curve is reduced a decent amount

This is a product of good oral habits (mewing) and is not primarily genetic, or based on hormonal profiles

This is why all bad traits come in pairs, because they are environmental; not genetic.
Nearly all mouth breathing males will have cuckish round eyes. While all people will atleast partically decent oral posture will have less rounded eyes. male or female

The mouth breathing pill is the only thing legit about mewing

I am mouthbreather since very young age, i had bug eyes back when i was kid, and it changed to this:
View attachment 187506
BTW, how to lift the lower eyelid?
Just push upwards under your eyelashes, watch the top row of your eyelashes they will move down

Straight upper lid is life
Sean Opry Model

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
View attachment 187045

. View attachment 187049
Lima is another example
View attachment 187052

View attachment 187063

So your saying getting lower eye lid surgery will improve your eyeshape?

View attachment 187045

. View attachment 187049
Lima is another example
View attachment 187052

View attachment 187063

good theory when you mentioned the muscle relation but still not a rule many ppl have upper eyelid curvature and almost straight lower eyelid

View attachment 187045

. View attachment 187049
Lima is another example
View attachment 187052

View attachment 187063

This is facts. I have shit under eyesupport so it rounds my upper eyelid like crazy.

doesnt look good far away.

Attachments

• 1696148918553.png
    1696148918553.png
    15.2 KB · Views: 0