(Groundbreaking) Personality can make girl orgasm.

toolateforme

toolateforme

Again hoping that i don't wake up tomorrow..

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Demir, Deleted member 2607, Deleted member 1560 and 5 others
:soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

• JFL
Reactions: toolateforme
ok

• +1
My Whatsapp conversation history with my 2/10 PSL Chinese gf would negate everything that this bitch is saying. Is that from r/inceltears? I would have em all on suicide watch.

• +1
Reactions: AspiringChad and toolateforme
incels actually have more personality than 80% of the population.

• +1
Reactions: Achathin, Deleted member 245, SHARK and 5 others
My Whatsapp conversation history with my Chinese gf would negate everything that this bitch is saying. Is that from r/inceltears? I would have em all on suicide watch.
Yeah, inceltears. why are they trying to claim something utterly bullshit that desperately? i dont get it.

My Whatsapp conversation history with my 2/10 PSL Chinese gf would negate everything that this bitch is saying. Is that from r/inceltears? I would have em all on suicide watch.
Elab

Yeah, inceltears. why are they trying to claim something utterly bullshit that desperately? i dont get it.
they are borderline incels themselves. Some other subs even started making fun of IT cucks because of how active the users on the sub are. One of the mods literally nonstop posts, and lots of the users post on r/inceltears almost exclusively.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, BigBoy and middayshowers
they are borderline incels themselves. Some other subs even started making fun of IT cucks because of how active the users on the sub are. One of the mods literally nonstop posts, and lots of the users post on r/inceltears almost exclusively.
They always wanna believe looks dont matter.
Inb4 studies are proving how halo effect was even bigger than our expectations.

@dicklet4incher

Not even Normies would say something so stupid. LOL imagine virtue signalling this hard.

adln6eXy_o.gif
adln6eXy_o.gif
adln6eXy_o.gif
adln6eXy_o.gif
adln6eXy_o.gif
adln6eXy_o.gif
adln6eXy_o.gif
adln6eXy_o.gif
adln6eXy_o.gif

• JFL
yes bro women magically orgasm from the big heart of the man thats what the dickpill is all about revealing the best most warm hearted version of yourself to women so they can orgasm magically
this shit argument can get destroyed easily
whats next? men orgasm from the good heart of the woman?
NO
MEN ORGASM FROM STICKING THEIR DICK IN A HOLE AND PUTTING IT BACK AN FORTH A LOT OF TIMES TILL THE CUM COMES OUT
AND WOMEN ORGASM FROM THE SAME ACT ONLY IF THE DICK IS BIG ENOUGH TO DESTROY HER INSIDES
literally this is disney tier magical bullshit do people older than 15 unironically believe this shit?
"hello im a good person see how good i am can you cum now? w-why arent you cumming? what did i do wrong my lady?
this shits is a fairytale for coping teenagers i would actually believe this 3 years ago but not now
incel tears users are competing with bigdick"cels" for the lowest iq point
both reject common sense and scientific logic

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and toolateforme
Empathy = 1.0 midface ratio

• +1
😂😂😂😂😂 jfl at bluepilled cucks out there coping with reality

• +1