Grow taller journey

F

Final

Iron
Hey sup guys, so yeah this is my log on my journey of growing taller.

- Right now I'm 5'8 (172-173CM) 5'9 (175CM with shoes)

- Age 18

- Male

Routines,
  • Woke up then 15 minutes of stretching and hanging on the bar
  • Bicycle to the gym 7KM then swimming for 1-2 hours of freestyle with a mix of breaststroke
  • After swimming and at the gym, I started using the static bicycle for 10 minutes, then towel leg stretch then static bicycle again for 10 minutes but increase the sit by one "point" in the saddle height
  • Hanging on the bar again for a few minutes
  • Treadmill for 2,5 KM
  • The laying down static bicycle for 10 minutes
  • (Tomorrow I'm gonna try weighted workout as I just found out that some people actually grew their legs from that such as leg extensions)
What I consume,
  • I've been consuming zinc supplement and calcium powder for a while, I'm about to try another grow supplements
  • My diet is not very strict, I just eat whatever I can and as much as I can and lots of water
Last recorded growth,
- 17 to 18 (age) gained 5CM

I will update about the journey once a week or a month.
If anyone got some tips or able to correct my routines I would really appreciate it.
and I wouldn't respond to blackpilling comments to keep my mind stay in the journey.

Thank you for reading and I hope you have an amazing day!

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Treasure223, Jamal2222, Deleted member 4416 and 9 others
you won’t grow a smidge, if you do it’s random and you didn’t contribute to it.
Get your self some mk 677 BOY, probably injections at your age too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 6892, Currycellmate and 3 others

- Age 18

- Male

Routines,
  • Bicycle to the gym 7KM then swimming for 1-2 hours of freestyle with a mix of breaststroke
  • After swimming and at the gym, I started using the static bicycle for 10 minutes, then towel leg stretch then static bicycle again for 10 minutes but increase the sit by one "point" in the saddle height
  • Treadmill for 2,5 KM
  • (Tomorrow I'm gonna try weighted workout as I just found out that some people actually grew their legs from that such as leg extensions)
What I consume,
  • I've been consuming zinc supplement and calcium powder for a while, I'm about to try another grow supplements
  • My diet is not very strict, I just eat whatever I can and as much as I can and lots of water
If anyone got some tips or able to correct my routines I would really appreciate it.
and I wouldn't respond to blackpilling comments to keep my mind stay in the journey.

Well this is gonna sound blackpilled, and I'm glad you're staying positive and all, but I would highly recommend a healthy dose of HGH or MK + an AI

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, middayshowers, Mansnob and 1 other person
In my opinion you should take MK-677 along with this routine.
That's bad, after discontinuation your natural HGH production will plummet.

• +1
Reactions: Usum, Mansnob and Final
you won’t grow a smidge, if you do it’s random and you didn’t contribute to it.
Get your self some mk 677 BOY, probably injections at your age too
Hehe I've heard about it bro, is it really safe?

Well this is gonna sound blackpilled, and I'm glad you're staying positive and all, but I would highly recommend a healthy dose of HGH or MK + an AI
I see bro, I'm not sure though. I heard HGH is not safe, and what's an AI sorry?

Ah I see, yeah bro I think I would consider taking HGH later on as I'm pretty sure I still can grow

factoring in shoe height :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelstastyman::feelsuhh::feelstastyman::feelsuhh:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, nonserviam, SandNibber and 8 others
Ah I see, yeah bro I think I would consider taking HGH later on as I'm pretty sure I still can grow
No bro, taking HGH is bad since after discontinuation of exogenous HGH your OWN HGH production will plummet and it's bad in the long run.

No bro, taking HGH is bad since after discontinuation of exogenous HGH your OWN HGH production will plummet and it's bad in the long run.
Ah I understand, appreciate the info a lot brother ❤

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
Hehe I've heard about it bro, is it really safe?

I see bro, I'm not sure though. I heard HGH is not safe, and what's an AI sorry?

Aromatase inhibitor. Keeps your plates from closing. Highly recommend reading @Extra Chromosome's guide on heightmaxxing. I would like to preface this by saying, no one has actually posted results from these stacks that I know of.
Link:https://looksmax.org/threads/the-ul...ed-closed-plate-oldcel-method-included.14298/

• +1
Reactions: Final
I've always wondered, does an AI simply prevent the closing of the plates as long as it's taken, or delays it, but it will happen, even with the taking of the AI ?

- Age 18

- Male

Routines,
  • Treadmill for 2,5 KM
What I consume,
Last recorded growth,

Your stack is utter trash, and those exercise won’t do anything for you heightwise except for lowering your body fat and making fitter.
Lowering body fat does significantly increase GH production, but I still doubt it will do anything for you heightwise. Like others said take HGH or Mk-677 with an AI and perhaps some other stuff if you can afford that.

After 17 y/o heightmaxxing becomes almost obsolete. You need to start early and be incredibly consistent and deliberate with your routine. Genetics are of course the overarching factor. Oh and eating enough also helps. Eating frequently during puberty will help maximise your height. Even though I advise eating infrequently once you've reached adulthood. There's nothing you can do with closed plates. Fixing posture will help but honestly plates will close at around age 18 for 99% of people. (Wrist plates first followed shortly after by all other plates)
I've always wondered, does an AI simply prevent the closing of the plates as long as it's taken, or delays it, but it will happen, even with the taking of the AI ?
I haven't really ever looked into how aromatase inhibitors prevent growth plates from closing but I'm confident EC/Wincel know their shit.

I took aromasin around age 20 not for height purposes. Maybe that unknowingly helped me?

drugs or coping

It delays it, it will eventually happen.

I understand, how do I know if I'm still puberty or if my growth palate is already closed?

factoring in shoe height :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelstastyman::feelsuhh::feelstastyman::feelsuhh:
Everything counts tho. Using taller shoes than usual is decent enough to gain that extra 1 to 1.5cm

• +1
I understand, how do I know if I'm still puberty or if my growth palate is already closed?
Only X-Rays can tell you.

Other ways that are not anywhere near as precise but can signify closing growth plates are:
-If you have had gynecomastia (im not talking about watery nips, but actual female boobs) for quite a while y
-You have alot of hair on your balls (the actual balls, not above your dick)
-You always get erectile dysfunction (can't maintain an erection, getting random boners isn't ED)
-You are overweight/obese AND haven't grown for a while

• +1
Only X-Rays can tell you.

Other ways that are not anywhere near as precise but can signify closing growth plates are:
-If you have had gynecomastia (im not talking about watery nips, but actual female boobs) for quite a while y
-You have alot of hair on your balls (the actual balls, not above your dick)
-You always get erectile dysfunction (can't maintain an erection, getting random boners isn't ED)
-You are overweight/obese AND haven't grown for a while
Ah I see, can I talk to you in DM, please? but I'm new and i think my DM is not unlocked yet

Do you have twitter or something?

It's been 2 months, time for update.
age 17-18, what i do in early 2019 is cycling every afternoon mainly for weight loss. for the last 5 months i've been taking zinc and NHCP and going to the gym 7km cycling and swimming then gym everyday. gonna try zinc, niacin and melatonin soon and see how it does. bottom line is marked in march 2019, the top one is 5 mins ago

and i eat alot, like 3 adult portion

Attachments

• P-20190828-064037.jpg
    P-20190828-064037.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 156
It's been 2 months, time for update.
age 17-18, what i do in early 2019 is cycling every afternoon mainly for weight loss. for the last 5 months i've been taking zinc and NHCP and going to the gym 7km cycling and swimming then gym everyday. gonna try zinc, niacin and melatonin soon and see how it does. bottom line is marked in march 2019, the top one is 5 mins ago

and i eat alot, like 3 adult portion

Jfl if this is truw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416
Could you tell me how tall you were at the age of fifteen? I'm doing research on growth rates and growth spurts in general, and it would be interesting for you to tell me

Did your routine change at all?

Could you tell me how tall you were at the age of fifteen? I'm doing research on growth rates and growth spurts in general, and it would be interesting for you to tell me
It was around 161 CM or under, I've always been the shortest kid before I started eating like crazy portion
Did your routine change at all?
Kinda bro, I have a really tall doors here, everytime I pass doors I jumped to touch the top part, everytime I pass my hanging bar to go to the bathroom I hang for 10 seconds, and routines still the same as I mentioned untill for the last few weeks as I've been too busy to go to the gym

I've always been the shortest kid before I started eating like crazy portion
Do you think that eating intensively, including burgers and any kind of edible things, has helped you grow bigger? When did your body hair begin to grow? I've been reading other forums and some say that after body hair the body stops growing in height but I'm not sure

Do you think that eating intensively, including burgers and any kind of edible things, has helped you grow bigger? When did your body hair begin to grow? I've been reading other forums and some say that after body hair the body stops growing in height but I'm not sure
Hmmm i'm not sure bro. But that is what I believe, eat much, exercise alot. Don't listen to people that say you can't, what you can do is do everything you can do reach your goal. If that so, I've heard someone grew 20CM on a youtube comment after 20 years old by going to swim and gym everyday, once again don't listen to the demotivational words, do what you can to reach your goal.

What? Proof?

What? Proof?
Well, it doesn't stop indefinitely.

Ferguson: We don’t have data on what’s going to happen to someone that uses HGH who shouldn’t be using it in five years. With patients who take HGH for legitimate reasons, when they stop taking it they tend to see a little bit of a relapse, because their body doesn’t produce it, but HGH production does recover and normal function comes back.

Its production will come back, it will just require some time.
I've watched a couple of Anabolic Doc's videos on Youtube and he told some pretty sad stories about men who took Testosterone for example and after discontinuation, their natural production pretty much stopped, with some pretty nasty side-effects.

Ferguson: We don’t have data on what’s going to happen to someone that uses HGH who shouldn’t be using it in five years. With patients who take HGH for legitimate reasons, when they stop taking it they tend to see a little bit of a relapse, because their body doesn’t produce it, but HGH production does recover and normal function comes back.

I've watched a couple of Anabolic Doc's videos on Youtube and he told some pretty sad stories about men who took Testosterone for example and after discontinuation, their natural production pretty much stopped, with some pretty nasty side-effects.

Do you have any idea of how you could prevent the side-effects of taking testosterone? There must be a way to prevent the body from becoming complacent.

Do you have any idea of how you could prevent the side-effects of taking testosterone? There must be a way to prevent the body from becoming complacent.
My guess would be taking very low doses, I have no experience with steroids so I can't really help here.
@jefferson has experience with them.

Run hcg at 250iu 2x per week whenever you are using testosterone. Pct with clomid after 3-4 months and stay off 2 months before going back on. Do not use 19nors.

After 17 y/o heightmaxxing becomes almost obsolete. You need to start early and be incredibly consistent and deliberate with your routine. Genetics are of course the overarching factor. Oh and eating enough also helps. Eating frequently during puberty will help maximise your height. Even though I advise eating infrequently once you've reached adulthood. There's nothing you can do with closed plates. Fixing posture will help but honestly plates will close at around age 18 for 99% of people. (Wrist plates first followed shortly after by all other plates)

I haven't really ever looked into how aromatase inhibitors prevent growth plates from closing but I'm confident EC/Wincel know their shit.

I took aromasin around age 20 not for height purposes. Maybe that unknowingly helped me?
I thought you didn’t believe in height maxing?

I don't at all.
Right I understand, your words before said after 17 it becomes “obsolete”
implying u believe it could work before, u did say that betornaftually

Right I understand, your words before said after 17 it becomes “obsolete”
implying u believe it could work before, u did say that betornaftually
I think there's no way you can be sure you can control anything to do with your height. And if you were shorter than your peers for your whole life, there's no concrete method you can execute to usurp their naturally potential growth.

tldr: It's all bullshit but I understand why people are so emotional and want this whole thing to be an entity. I think HGH injections before puberty, or from like 12-15yrs could help, but there's no way to confirm that it's doing anything as you don't know what height you'll grow to eventually in the first place as no one can see into the future.

I think there's no way you can be sure you can control anything to do with your height. And if you were shorter than your peers for your whole life, there's no concrete method you can execute to usurp their naturally potential growth.

tldr: It's all bullshit but I understand why people are so emotional and want this whole thing to be an entity. I think HGH injections before puberty, or from like 12-15yrs could help, but there's no way to confirm that it's doing anything as you don't know what height you'll grow to eventually in the first place as no one can see into the future.
Yeah in theory I think anything that will increase HGH will influence your growth but it depends how much it spikes it..

At my age (17) or above i doubt it would do much, however i did read an early bloomer story who grew an inch from injecting peptide+ ai at 20-21 and he got chest hair at 15.. so who knows

all in all if you’re at the age where it might work try..

Yeah in theory I think anything that will increase HGH will influence your growth but it depends how much it spikes it..

At my age (17) or above i doubt it would do much, however i did read an early bloomer story who grew an inch from injecting peptide+ ai at 20-21 and he got chest hair at 15.. so who knows

all in all if you’re at the age where it might work try..
Yeah, but even if you do grow, there's no way to attribute it to the HGH. HGH costs money. And you can't attribute your growth to anything, let alone HGH injections. You could've grown (or not) for any reason; and a lot of people who inject HGH don't grow at a significantly faster rate than they were already.

Yeah, but even if you do grow, there's no way to attribute it to the HGH. HGH costs money. And you can't attribute your growth to anything, let alone HGH injections. You could've grown (or not) for any reason; and a lot of people who inject HGH don't grow at a significantly faster rate than they were already.
Tbh I used to not believe it was possible either just like you. However now I think it is possible to some degree to increase final adult height beyond what it would have been without treatment. I recommend you also check out this page that someone on here found the other day: http://www.rajeun.net/growtaller.html

Tbh I used to not believe it was possible either just like you. However now I think it is possible to some degree to increase final adult height beyond what it would have been without treatment. I recommend you also check out this page that someone on here found the other day: http://www.rajeun.net/growtaller.html
I don't know if it's not possible because you can't duplicate yourself and run a test seeing if your clone grows taller than you with HGH injections. It's just impossible to confirm anything related to "heightmaxing". That's why I have this opinion and it's pretty straight forward and understandable.

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and CarlSagan96

ofc u will get fucked up by shooting up like 7+ ius of legit hgh a day. A good 2-4 iu wont be harmful in the long run. U are talking about substance ABUSE. taking test is known for fucking up natural production lvls but i cant speak on that tho. jkust end it if u have low test. go hunt or something faggot

Last edited:
Nigga you grown?

• JFL
Reactions: KrissKross

- Age 18

- Male

Routines,
  • Treadmill for 2,5 KM
What I consume,
Last recorded growth,

If you grew 3 inches in last year you’re just past your growth spurt you should grow a lot naturally tbh

- Age 18

- Male

Routines,
  • Treadmill for 2,5 KM
What I consume,
Last recorded growth,

Look at my growth stack faggot