Growing stubbles: cope or hope?

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer
What are your opinions on growing stubbles? Studies prove guys with heavy stubbles are more masculine and attractive

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall and badromance
Lose fat from your face so you dont need to fraud

Get better facial bones so you don't have hide them

Get better facial bones so you don't have hide them

Of course, you've solved all my problems. Brb just gonna grow me some nice high cheekbones and a crimson chin.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Newguyaround, Steve bachall and 5 others
Of course, you've solved all my problems. Brb just gonna grow me some nice high cheekbones and a crimson chin.
Just replace your facial bones bro

Beardfrauding is hope but my minoxidil is working too dam slowly:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
cope and hope

Depends on face

Stubbles are for good looking people. Full beard if you are facially challenged.

Stubbles are for good looking people. Full beard if you are facially challenged.

Im claiming goverment fundings since im facially challenged.

growing stubble as an ethnic made me even uglier since i now have a curry halo.

growing stubble as an ethnic made me even uglier since i now have a curry halo.
dont grow beard as ethnic, clean shave always

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and Hunter
facts. unless you're black(and i mean darkskinned chocolate black) then its fine.
yeah, clean shaven is good for showcasing bonez

Dude 1 year ago I had a fully shaved head and a big goattee thinking it looked Alpha
i did the same beginning of this year, jacked + buzz + goatee, looked like a moroccan 2pac tbh ngl
tbh i think u should go more for the dom look instead of the handsome one, there's too much shit un eed to do for that

i did the same beginning of this year, jacked + buzz + goatee, looked like a moroccan 2pac tbh ngl
tbh i think u should go more for the dom look instead of the handsome one, there's too much shit un eed to do for that
My only option is looking dom rn cuz it's hard for me to pull off the handsome look. I'll pm you a pic of it

What if u got a good lower third but fat cheeks
dont, fatcheeks just shave and look like a kid better than a potatocel

Thanks to fillers I have 10/10 jaw now.

I still however rock a very short beard. Beards are very attractive and there has been multiple studies proving

11 days stubble > beard > clean shaven for highest level of sexual attraction

Heavy stubble works but if you’re really deformed a beard would be better

If you have good beard coverage on the face, than it's attractive.

Beardmaxing is legit and not fraud as it's the default part of your face. You literally have to scrap it off with a razor every other day so if anything not having a beard is a fraud when you have beard genetics.

Beards look better because men are meant to have beards, however some people have such gone bone definition that allow them to look as good with no beard and it's a feature they want to show off.

If you have no jaw/bones your beard will just melt melt down and be part of your neck and you will look like retarded soyboy so if you are deformed, beard wont save you.

Remember that instagram slut who made Gigachad made him with beard despite him having godly jawline so this should tell you something
in the end women determine what is attractive.

member that instagram slut who made Gigachad with beard despite him having godly jawline so this should tell you something
Link?

She photoshop her BF to look like that
noh58l84or511.jpg

4QhS2oa.png

She also fills out his patchy beard, lmao

• +1
Reactions: Lumbersexual
https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-attraction-doctor/201607/do-do-women-prefer-men-beards

The results indicated that the women found men with light stubble most attractive; these men were preferred as both short- and long-term partners........As in the first study, women found stubble on men most attractive, (In this study, the stubble was heavier.)
However.....

The more men there are with beards, the more men without beards will look attractive. The more men without beards, the more men with beards will look attractive.
That’s what a new study from researchers at the University of New South Wales in Australia suggests, contending that there is a tipping point known as “peak beard,” when hairy chins are in such abundance that clean-shaven men acquire a competitive advantage.

Last edited:

She photoshop her BF to look like that
noh58l84or511.jpg

4QhS2oa.png

She also fills out his patchy beard, lmao
:feelswhat:This is really insulting to the guy.
Getting disrespected like that in public.
I'd leave her ass if I were him.

• +1
Reactions: axedee
:feelswhat:This is really insulting to the guy.
Getting disrespected like that in public.
I'd leave her ass if I were him.
Cruel world :feelscry::feelscry: