Growing Tall Mechanisms

Deleted member 1973

Deleted member 1973

pastebin.com/Tb8AYcyk
Growing Taller involves stem cell precursor cells differentiating into stem cells which differentiate into chondrocytes. ... Stem cells remain in the bone marrow post epiphyseal and diaphyseal fusion. These stem cells can differentiate into chondrocytes and if these chondrocytes undergo hypertrophy you will grow taller.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Deleted member 6403
just eat bone marrow theory

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
Cope, it's all genetic

it's all genetic

The key factor to growing taller is the chondrocyte hypertrophy. Larger cells means larger bone volume. Stem cells remain in the bone marrow post epiphyseal and diaphyseal fusion. These stem cells can differentiate into chondrocytes and if these chondrocytes undergo hypertrophy you will grow taller.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
The key factor to growing taller is the chondrocyte hypertrophy. Larger cells means larger bone volume. Stem cells remain in the bone marrow post epiphyseal and diaphyseal fusion. These stem cells can differentiate into chondrocytes and if these chondrocytes undergo hypertrophy you will grow taller.
Which is... wait for it... genetic

Keep walking tall like Rob Paul

• +1
maybe that's why i grew 3 inches at 19 jfl

• +1
what age did you start having to shave your beard?
14 started needing to shave my mustache but hairs grew earlier.

i think 15-16 when hairs started to grow in more areas.

i had sparse goatee at 16-17.

14 started needing to shave my mustache but hairs grew earlier.

i think 15-16 when hairs started to grow in more areas.

i had sparse goatee at 16-17.
how tf did you grow 3 inches?? as your dad/ brother taller than you before? I'm 5'11 at 17 but my brother and dad are 6'2 and 6'3 sum bullshit

how tf did you grow 3 inches?? as your dad/ brother taller than you before? I'm 5'11 at 17 but my brother and dad are 6'2 and 6'3 sum bullshit
I have no idea i thought my height growth had ended myself so i did not expect this. I was 5'7 early 2019. by the start of 2020 i was 3 full inches taller.

My dad is 5'9 so he was taller than me before.

i also suffered from GERD and i was sick the whole summer i couldn't eat.

i could've grown more tall.

i also suffered from GERD and i was sick the whole summer i couldn't eat.

i could've grown more tall.
wow thats insane, seeing you seem to have already finished puberty like me
did you change your lifestyle at all? I haven't grown much in the past year

wow thats insane, seeing you seem to have already finished puberty like me
did you change your lifestyle at all? I haven't grown much in the past year
no

I have no idea i thought my height growth had ended myself so i did not expect this. I was 5'7 early 2019. by the start of 2020 i was 3 full inches taller.

My dad is 5'9 so he was taller than me before.
how long did u not see growth for before your mini growth spurt? And did u seem to grow around the same time you got your GERD in check? I'm in an oddly similar predicament to you lmao.

how long did u not see growth for before your mini growth spurt? And did u seem to grow around the same time you got your GERD in check? I'm in an oddly similar predicament to you lmao.
I did not see growth for years probably, if there was any growth it would've been minimal not like the massive growth spurt that followed.
Yes, i was getting taller when dealing with GERD i think.

• +1
Reactions: ProAcktiv