Growing thicker eyebrows

D

Deleted member 439

what would jordan do?
Is this a good method to ensure my eyebrows grow faster?

Dermarolling 0.5mm 3xweekly
self made eyebrow serum ( castor oil, coconut oil, olive oil, almond oil) after dermarolling and daily

Thought that these oils were cope but after reading felixs thread I got some hope again. Anyways is this effective and what are some improvements, thanks

What is the logic behind using 4 different kinds of oil instead of one? :lul:

You apothecarymaxxing bro?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FMLplus, Deleted member 466, Deleted member 656 and 1 other person
No eyebrows for your social status

What is the logic behind using 4 different kinds of oil instead of one? :lul:

You apothecarymaxxing bro?

Different oils have different benifits. Olive oil has vitamin A and E, almond oil has high vitamin B, while coconut has lauric acid and castor oil has ricinoleic. Im assuming that If I add them all together It will have the benifits of all things.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
Has anyone dyed their eyebrows? I feel like this would have a great affect for blondecels

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656 and Deleted member 39
Has anyone dyed their eyebrows? I feel like this would have a great affect for blondecels

Just tan and darken your eyebrows BRO

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod, Deleted member 656 and OCDMaxxing
castor oil and dye them

castor oil and dye them
How long until I see benefits from castor oil? I've used it for like 3 weeks now, see no difference.
Also can castor oil cause eyebrow hair loss?

How long until I see benefits from castor oil? I've used it for like 3 weeks now, see no difference.
Also can castor oil cause eyebrow hair loss?
Cant even remember anymore, took awhile tho.

I heard that vaseline helps, so im gona try that for the next couple days now that my brows look a little thinner than i like

Is this a good method to ensure my eyebrows grow faster?

Dermarolling 0.5mm 3xweekly
self made eyebrow serum ( castor oil, coconut oil, olive oil, almond oil) after dermarolling and daily

Thought that these oils were cope but after reading felixs thread I got some hope again. Anyways is this effective and what are some improvements, thanks
Rapidbrow works. But to a point.
Yes, it's godsend for palecels.

No. Use minoxidil and dermaroll. Oils don't do shit. Also dye them.

• WTF
Reactions: OCDMaxxing
Use minoxidil, stop coping....

• +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga
Dyeing light eyebrows darker is in the same caliber as skinmaxxing and cutting to 10% body fat in terms of significance.

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
No. Use minoxidil and dermaroll. Oils don't do shit. Also dye them.
lol @ recommending using minox near eye area...just use RapidBrow or LIBROW, it is literally designed for that and it WORKS.

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and AyWiz
lol @ recommending using minox near eye area...just use RapidBrow or LIBROW, it is literally designed for that and it WORKS.
I've used both you retard. Results from Minox are insanely good but RapidBrow provides nowhere near the same results. RapidBrow is fucking trash.

There is nothing dangerous about using Minoxidil near the eye area, sure if you're using the liquid version you might get irritations if you get it in the eye as it contains alcohol. I'm using the foam version tho

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod, CopeTilliRope and YoungRichNigga
I've used both you retard. Results from Minox are insanely good but RapidBrow provides nowhere near the same results. RapidBrow is fucking trash.

There is nothing dangerous about using Minoxidil near the eye area, sure if you're using the liquid version you might get irritations if you get it in the eye as it contains alcohol. I'm using the foam version tho
Minox inhibits your collagen and ages your skin. Put 2+2 together. The skin is most vulnerable near eye area. It is absorbed via skin.

• +1
Reactions: PSLdemigod
Rapidbrow is expensive as fuck tbh. When my rapidbrow serum runs out I'm going to take a leaf out of that hairline lowering brah's book and use peppermint oil. 5% peppermint oil and 95% black castor oil should work well.

• +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope