[GTFIH] Body Transformation

Deltoid

Deltoid

Silver
Some of the pictures are shit quality but motivation for fellow gym goers. The first picture I weighed 115lbs and the most I weighed was 190 at the end of a dirty bulk. The sky is the limit boys but remember “gym is cope”.

• +1
Reactions: MadMong, Vitty, LooksJourney and 8 others
Some of the pictures are shit quality but motivation for fellow gym goers. The first picture I weighed 115lbs and the most I weighed was 190 at the end of a dirty bulk. The sky is the limit boys but remember “gym is cope”.

Good. How long did it take ?

Epic boyo.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney, Littleboy and Deltoid
Good. How long did it take ?
I’ve been at it a little over 6 years now but the first few years I wasn’t consistent and ate like shit. The first two pictures I’d never touched a weight in my life.

• +1
Reactions: Littleboy and Future Arablite
You look like a manlet. You will still be rejected because of it. No gym for your height boyo. Glad this made you happier I guess tho.

Tell me this though, is it worth it? A 6'2 GL man does not even have to try, while you waste tons of time and risk bodily hard on roids. Is the gain worth it? Do you have an actual practical use for that strength (like you're a roofer or something)? Whats the point of looking like this when your face and height, the undeniable two most important factors of female attention and life quality, remain largely if not completely the same.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: haircutcel and SubhumanOverload
I’ve been at it a little over 6 years now but the first few years I wasn’t consistent and ate like shit. The first two pictures I’d never touched a weight in my life.

That's sick mate props to you

• +1
Reactions: Deltoid
You look like a manlet. You will still be rejected because of it. No gym for your height boyo. Glad this made you happier I guess tho.

Tell me this though, is it worth it? A 6'2 GL man does not even have to try, while you waste tons of time and risk bodily hard on roids. Is the gain worth it? Do you have an actual practical use for that strength (like you're a roofer or something)? Whats the point of looking like this when your face and height, the undeniable two most important factors of female attention and life quality, remain largely if not completely the same.
Well considering I’ve slayed for pussy than you could ever dream of my “Manlet” title must not hold much relevance in the eyes of the girls I’ve fucked. You’re coping, you’re just a lazy fuck who wishes to sit around on forums bitching all day. I’m also natural and have never used steroids so my body has suffered no harm whatsoever. All I’ve gained from lifting is positives, higher test levels, more muscle mass, more slays, healthier. Everyone should get stronger, would you rather be a weak, whiney, low t excuse making bitch like you’re now or ascend?

• +1
Reactions: MadMong, haircutcel, LooksJourney and 8 others
Good genetics to look like that before lifting. I've seen some people who look worse after a year of lifting srs.

• +1

well, it is an objective fact thaty now men will respect you more (both because of size and they know the effort it took, men respect work)

• +1
Reactions: Littleboy
Good genetics to look like that before lifting. I've seen some people who look worse after a year of lifting srs.
Yea man I’d say I have decent genetics. I’ve always been pretty strong too within 6 months of weights at high school I was benching 225, squatting 295 and deadlifting 345 at 130 to 135lbs.
That's sick mate props to you
Thanks man

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
You were decent looking beforehand and have far superior genetics than an incel,a truecel who works just as hard as you for the same period will not look anywhere near that good especially without roids.

Well considering I’ve slayed for pussy than you could ever dream of my “Manlet” title must not hold much relevance in the eyes of the girls I’ve fucked. You’re coping, you’re just a lazy fuck who wishes to sit around on forums bitching all day. I’m also natural and have never used steroids so my body has suffered no harm whatsoever. All I’ve gained from lifting is positives, higher test levels, more muscle mass, more slays, healthier. Everyone should get stronger, would you rather be a weak, whiney, low t excuse making bitch like you’re now or ascend?
Lol listen here tough guy, TRP is this'away --------> https://old.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/ . You gym people are seriously more annoying than ethnics and atheists combined.

>I’m also natural and have never used steroids so my body has suffered no harm whatsoever.
I will choose to naively believe you.

>All I’ve gained from lifting is positives, higher test levels, more muscle mass, more slays, healthier.
But what about time? Money? As LTG wisely says: Life is about two things, time and revenue. Weightlifting is a huge waste of both. If I have to suffer more than already do to get the used up roast beef you probably get, then there's no fucking point. Chad just shows up and gets laid. HE gets the real prime pussy. You get his leftovers. You wasted, minimum what... 5 hours a week if not more slaving away? IDK about you, but I work a full time job. My limited free time is precious and I ain't gonna waste it hurling hunks of iron to "impress" some used up whores (when in reality they are impressed by FACE and HEIGHT anyways).

Quit the hard work meme. You and I both know that genetics play the largest role in attraction. Your face is not bad, so you have opportunities. What gym exercises did you do for your face? NONE. Imagine if you had an incel-tier face... you'd never be posting this, you'd never had gotten this bulked... you'd had given up. You'd be over on the .me (.is) asking which knot is the best for hanging from.

Listen to these woke individuals:
You were decent looking beforehand and have far superior genetics than an incel,a truecel who works just as hard as you for the same period will not look anywhere near that good especially without roids.

Genetics is king and can only be frauded with surgery. Like Ascension into Heaven, ascension into sex is done not by one own works, but by the grace of genetics.

----------------------------------------------------------

well, it is an objective fact thaty now men will respect you more (both because of size and they know the effort it took, men respect work)
Lol no I look down on people shorter than me regardless of how "buff" they appear. Height is the ultimate mog, you should know this by now.

Last edited:
Damn you look HUGE and SHREDDED. Massive V-taper. I currently gymcelling at 185 pounds and 13% bf but I look nowhere near that. Keep it up bro.

Woow goodjob

Lol listen here tough guy, TRP is this'away --------> https://old.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/ . You gym people are seriously more annoying than ethnics and atheists combined.

>I’m also natural and have never used steroids so my body has suffered no harm whatsoever.

>All I’ve gained from lifting is positives, higher test levels, more muscle mass, more slays, healthier.
But what about time? Money? As LTG wisely says: Life is about two things, time and revenue. Weightlifting is a huge waste of both. If I have to suffer more than already do to get the used up roast beef you probably get, then there's no fucking point. Chad just shows up and gets laid. HE gets the real prime pussy. You get his leftovers. You wasted, minimum what... 5 hours a week if not more slaving away? IDK about you, but I work a full time job. My limited free time is precious and I ain't gonna waste it hurling hunks of iron to "impress" some used up whores (when in reality they are impressed by FACE and HEIGHT anyways).

Quit the hard work meme. You and I both know that genetics play the largest role in attraction. Your face is not bad, so you have opportunities. What gym exercises did you do for your face? NONE. Imagine if you had an incel-tier face... you'd never be posting this, you'd never had gotten this bulked... you'd had given up. You'd be over on the .me (.is) asking which knot is the best for hanging from.

Genetics is king and can only be frauded with surgery. Like Ascension into Heaven, ascension into sex is done not by one own works, but by the grace of genetics.

Lol no I look down on people shorter than me regardless of how "buff" they appear. Height is the ultimate mog, you should know this by now.
And you incels that refuse to better your life’s are more annoying than females. I thought females weren’t allowed on this forum but I’m sure you have enough estrogen running through your body that we wouldn’t be able to distinct you from one with all the excuses you make.

I could care less if some unmotivated incel that refuses to do anything believes me. I’m not a professional bodybuilder that has an image to uphold nor am I trying to sell supplements so why would I lie?

More excuses from the female larping as a male. Time? I work a full time job and am pursuing a degree for computer science full time yet still have plenty of time for the gym and hobbies. You’re just a delusional fuck with no self worth that uses every excuse in the book.

You also have no idea of the quality of females I’ve been with. Prime pussy would be a virgin and it’s not an accomplishment to take a girls virginity, plenty of men do it all the time. Also regardless of what my face was I wouldn’t be making excuses like you and I’d bust my ass. Genetics do matter so make the best of the genetics you were born with and get off your lazy ass.

With all the excuses you make I can tel you lack testosterone so I’m sure you don’t “look” down on anyone in real life because you’d get your ass kicked. Keep larping though, it’s entertaining.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MadMong, Veganist, Littleboy and 4 others
Damn, impressive progress, you look better than I do over a year in before you even started. Got any advice on where I should go from here? Plateaued hard on everything and feels like I'm just getting fatter.

• +1

Soyboy→ogre→chad

Good job bro

• +1
Reactions: Littleboy and Deltoid

I understand why people say gym is cope and I am not a gymcel myself but this guy is definitely good looking and tall enough to be at an advantage from that body. I don't understand why you talk about his face and height. Face looks good to me and he isn't some turbo manlet imo. If an ogre guy did that I wouldn't be impressed but he looks good and will do really good on Tinder if he uses a shirtless opening pic with a good background ngl. Those ones do the best unless you have a model tier face.

Holy fuck bro I love you

@StormlitAqua you're done for none of your cope replies will help you now. You lazy beta male

You already know it's over when you worship ER and fucking reviewbrah

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SubhumanOverload, Deltoid and Jackkal
Damn, impressive progress, you look better than I do over a year in before you even started. Got any advice on where I should go from here? Plateaued hard on everything and feels like I'm just getting fatter.

Well if you aren’t on a full body 3 times a week or upper/lower rest upper/lower id recommend starting there and building up your strength on compound lifts. I’m assuming you’re natty so that’s the best way to go and make sure you’re eating enough. Look like you need a good bulk to put some weight on man, it’s that time of year so might as well start.
Soyboy→ogre→chad

Good job bro
I actually was looking like a ogre after that bulk lmao.

• +1
Reactions: blondie

>on a looksmaxxxing forum
>goes on rant about how looksmaxxing is cope

• +1
Reactions: badromance
Well if you aren’t on a full body 3 times a week or upper/lower rest upper/lower id recommend starting there and building up your strength on compound lifts. I’m assuming you’re natty so that’s the best way to go and make sure you’re eating enough. Look like you need a good bulk to put some weight on man, it’s that time of year so might as well start.

"Assuming I'm natty" JFL if I roided and looked like this I might as well end it.
Sounds like solid advice, I appreciate it. What are some good numbers to hit on the main compounds before I switch to a more bodybuilding-style routine?

Main compounds for 1 are currently at:
Overhead Press: 135
Bench: 235
Squat: 225
Deadlift: 275

Damn in the meantime you kind of looked bad with these weird haircuts but the last pic really shows that you've ascended. How tall are you?

"Assuming I'm natty" JFL if I roided and looked like this I might as well end it.
Sounds like solid advice, I appreciate it. What are some good numbers to hit on the main compounds before I switch to a more bodybuilding-style routine?

Main compounds for 1 are currently at:
Overhead Press: 135
Bench: 235
Squat: 225
Deadlift: 275
The usual advice is 225 bench, 315 squat and a 405 deadlift. So I’d start doing 5*5 or 5*3 but there are a lot of different strength training programs out there you can mess with. You’d be surprised how many people start juicing as beginners though lol.
Damn in the meantime you kind of looked bad with these weird haircuts but the last pic really shows that you've ascended. How tall are you?
5’9

• +1
Reactions: blondie
And you incels that refuse to better your life’s are more annoying than females. I thought females weren’t allowed on this forum but I’m sure you have enough estrogen running through your body that we wouldn’t be able to distinct you from one with all the excuses you make.

I could care less if some unmotivated incel that refuses to do anything believes me. I’m not a professional bodybuilder that has an image to uphold nor am I trying to sell supplements so why would I lie?

More excuses from the female larping as a male. Time? I work a full time job and am pursuing a degree for computer science full time yet still have plenty of time for the gym and hobbies. You’re just a delusional fuck with no self worth that uses every excuse in the book.

You also have no idea of the quality of females I’ve been with. Prime pussy would be a virgin and it’s not an accomplishment to take a girls virginity, plenty of men do it all the time. Also regardless of what my face was I wouldn’t be making excuses like you and I’d bust my ass. Genetics do matter so make the best of the genetics you were born with and get off your lazy ass.

With all the excuses you make I can tel you lack testosterone so I’m sure you don’t “look” down on anyone in real life because you’d get your ass kicked. Keep larping though, it’s entertaining.

>thought females weren’t allowed on this forum but I’m sure you have enough estrogen running through your body
>More excuses from the female larping as a male.
>With all the excuses you make I can tel you lack testosterone so I’m sure you don’t “look” down

IMG 4851

FYI. Do not make baseless accusations such as this. Very typical of mindless braggarts to belittle men for things they cannot control (my T or my inceldom, in this case). I am 100% male and 100% incel largely because of things out of my control. You are pea-brained if you think going to the gym helps a truecel such as myself. There are ways, potentially, to fix me. The gym is not it. Surgery is the only real solution, with potentially frauding help and exposure-to-women ideas.

And before you say it, the weight is wrong. I am 175lbs. I will prove it if you don't believe me.

>You also have no idea of the quality of females I’ve been with. Prime pussy would be a virgin and it’s not an accomplishment to take a girls virginity, plenty of men do it all the time.

Again with the belittlement and bragging. I have wanted nothing more in my life than to find and marry a virgin, yet you treat it as a little game. Any woman who is not a virgin is worthless to me anyways, but I guess I'm just a toxic incel. Sleeping around is cancer and your pussy is worthless.

>Also regardless of what my face was I wouldn’t be making excuses like you and I’d bust my ass. Genetics do matter so make the best of the genetics you were born with and get off your lazy ass.
Give this a read sometime. If you were an incel, you would've given up a long time ago.

I understand why people say gym is cope and I am not a gymcel myself but this guy is definitely good looking and tall enough to be at an advantage from that body. I don't understand why you talk about his face and height. Face looks good to me and he isn't some turbo manlet imo. If an ogre guy did that I wouldn't be impressed but he looks good and will do really good on Tinder if he uses a shirtless opening pic with a good background ngl. Those ones do the best unless you have a model tier face.

So you agree with me! He has the face to do it. Most incels don't. This isn't helpful nor proves anything form a looksmax standpoint. If you don't have the face and height, then gym is worthless (I venture to say it is always worthless, but I am willing to budge on this a bit if you are tall and GL). If this guy wanted to post something worthwhile, he'd post something that could help an actual incel, not patronize them.

As Chico famously said, "Why lift weights when it's all about your face"... he's 6'3" too. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

How can this be considered anything else but bragging... it is completely worthless information to an incel such as myself. The OP doesn't even have information at all... It's just some neanderthal posting his pics bragging to other neanderthals who enjoy doing the same and low-value men such as myself. Some of my fellow LVMs here decided to cuck out and worship them... I will do no such thing.

Holy fuck bro I love you

@StormlitAqua you're done for none of your cope replies will help you now. You lazy beta male

You already know it's over when you worship ER and fucking reviewbrah
The fuck are you on about? Sorry I'm not one of the cool kids... hmmm... maybe lookism is real, but there's no convincing a moron like the lot of you of that. Just don't be lazy br0!!!!! This is comparable to the soyboys on IncelTears telling me to stop being sexist in order to get laid... completely worthless. The energy you spent typing that was a complete waste. Change your mindset br0 don't worship incels breaux! If you think I worship anything but the Triune God, you are mistaken. Basically, you have no argument and are reduced to backup from other HVMs wasting thier time on this forum.

Wrong. I am 100% for looksmaxing. This is not looksmaxing. This is bragging and unhelpful. This thread was literally only made to inflate OPs ego. What about going to the gym for 6 years will fix my face? What about slaving away an hour a day wasting my already limited free time and energy will make me taller? Exercise is not a cure for autism. There are plenty of ways of looksmaxing... weight loss, cosmetic surgery, fraduing techniques, etc. I believe in these ways. Not this bragging.

--------------------

Honest to God what the fuck is this forum right now? I am ashamed to be a member here, this shit forum and it's absolutely brainless "community" is cringeworthy as fuck. I though with this place having both Sarge and Knajjd in positions of power would lead it to good places, but it seems I was wrong.

But Storm you don't have to be here.

I want to be here because I do believe in looksmaxing. I'd just prefer to be here without TRP rejects, braggarts, and the non-blackpilled. This place is not incel friendly whatsoever. I have received better advice on IncelTears then here... that should say it all. You fucks are worthless.

• +1
Reactions: Unwanted
>thought females weren’t allowed on this forum but I’m sure you have enough estrogen running through your body
>With all the excuses you make I can tel you lack testosterone so I’m sure you don’t “look” down

View attachment 3070
FYI. Do not make baseless accusations such as this. Very typical of mindless braggarts to belittle men for things they cannot control (my T or my inceldom, in this case). I am 100% male and 100% incel largely because of things out of my control. You are pea-brained if you think going to the gym helps a truecel such as myself. There are ways, potentially, to fix me. The gym is not it. Surgery is the only real solution, with potentially frauding help and exposure-to-women ideas.

And before you say it, the weight is wrong. I am 175lbs. I will prove it if you don't believe me.

>You also have no idea of the quality of females I’ve been with. Prime pussy would be a virgin and it’s not an accomplishment to take a girls virginity, plenty of men do it all the time.
Again with the belittlement and bragging. I have wanted nothing more in my life than to find and marry a virgin, yet you treat it as a little game. Any woman who is not a virgin is worthless to me anyways, but I guess I'm just a toxic incel. Sleeping around is cancer and your pussy is worthless.

>Also regardless of what my face was I wouldn’t be making excuses like you and I’d bust my ass. Genetics do matter so make the best of the genetics you were born with and get off your lazy ass.
Give this a read sometime. If you were an incel, you would've given up a long time ago.

So you agree with me! He has the face to do it. Most incels don't. This isn't helpful nor proves anything form a looksmax standpoint. If you don't have the face and height, then gym is worthless (I venture to say it is always worthless, but I am willing to budge on this a bit if you are tall and GL). If this guy wanted to post something worthwhile, he'd post something that could help an actual incel, not patronize them.

As Chico famously said, "Why lift weights when it's all about your face"... he's 6'3" too. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

How can this be considered anything else but bragging... it is completely worthless information to an incel such as myself. The OP doesn't even have information at all... It's just some neanderthal posting his pics bragging to other neanderthals who enjoy doing the same and low-value men such as myself. Some of my fellow LVMs here decided to cuck out and worship them... I will do no such thing.

The fuck are you on about? Sorry I'm not one of the cool kids... hmmm... maybe lookism is real, but there's no convincing a moron like the lot of you of that. Just don't be lazy br0!!!!! This is comparable to the soyboys on IncelTears telling me to stop being sexist in order to get laid... completely worthless. The energy you spent typing that was a complete waste. Change your mindset br0 don't worship incels breaux! If you think I worship anything but the Triune God, you are mistaken. Basically, you have no argument and are reduced to backup from other HVMs wasting thier time on this forum.

Wrong. I am 100% for looksmaxing. This is not looksmaxing. This is bragging and unhelpful. This thread was literally only made to inflate OPs ego. What about going to the gym for 6 years will fix my face? What about slaving away an hour a day wasting my already limited free time and energy will make me taller? Exercise is not a cure for autism. There are plenty of ways of looksmaxing... weight loss, cosmetic surgery, fraduing techniques, etc. I believe in these ways. Not this bragging.

--------------------

Honest to God what the fuck is this forum right now? I am ashamed to be a member here, this shit forum and it's absolutely brainless "community" is cringeworthy as fuck. I though with this place having both Sarge and Knajjd in positions of power would lead it to good places, but it seems I was wrong.

I want to be here because I do believe in looksmaxing. I'd just prefer to be here without TRP rejects, braggarts, and the non-blackpilled. This place is not incel friendly whatsoever. I have received better advice on IncelTears then here... that should say it all. You fucks are worthless.
Most people aren’t deformed and if you are there’s still no reason to not improve yourself. You can control your testosterone and inceldom for the most part, if you aren’t deformed. Do everything possible naturally do boost your test levels and if it doesn’t work get on trt, no excuses.

This also wasn’t a post in which I was trying to spread knowledge hence the Motivation tag dumbass. Obviously not everyone has similar genetics and muscle insertions but it’s still motivating to see other people’s transformstions and pushes some people to start going to the gym. I’m not going to argue with you though considering you’re still whining and making excuses. You continuously spew the same weak willed and minded shit.

• +1
Reactions: 中原岬, Littleboy and jefferson
See guys muscles can turn you into a chad

Lot's of coping in this thread.

This is an incredible transformation @Deltoid, keep it up. Lifting is the best looksmax apart from getting surgery to fix a serious facial deformity. It should be mandatory for all males to lift. According to some studies, girth is the largest predictor of sexual success.

• +1
Reactions: Littleboy and Deltoid

Lol yeah I got those trash teir genetics. Gotta juice up to compensate. I think I have good vascularity and forearm genes but not much else.

Lol yeah I got those trash teir genetics. Gotta juice up to compensate. I think I have good vascularity and forearm genes but not much else.
your delt and arm insertions are actaully pretty solid. lt also looks like you get a great response from AAS.

your frame+hieght are pretty sick too, thats pretty much all that matters irl.

your delt and arm insertions are actaully pretty solid. lt also looks like you get a great response from AAS.

your frame+hieght are pretty sick too, thats pretty much all that matters irl.
Nope, fame is garbage. This was me 2.5 months ago before roids. Had done about ~2 months of bodyweight stuff at that point. That lighting does make my nips look puffier than they usually do.
DSC 0004

Even with shit genetics you should still hit the gym and if your genetics truly are that shit hop on some test.
Nope, fame is garbage. This was me 2.5 months ago before roids. Had done about ~2 months of bodyweight stuff at that point. That lighting does make my nips look puffier than they usually do.
View attachment 3312
Your frame isn’t bad bro honestly. Bideltoid doesn’t look small really. Nips do look a bit puffy though, no homo.

View attachment 3312
your frame before lifting is irrelevant, most people before lifting had a shit frame. Your frame after lifting is wht determins if u have a decent frame or not.

Age when you started? Age now?

:lul::f::lul:

Impressive.(y)(y)

Gymcel2

Daily reminder it's all about face.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanOverload

View attachment 3070

--------------------

You have a point, there's one thing that cracked me up tho.
Talking about height and being 5'11.

@Deltoid good job dude, nice transformation. I would slim down a bit tho

Last edited:
  • +1
View attachment 3312
holy shit at those droopy shoulders, I'm sorry man
Height is the ultimate mog, you should know this by now.
Even tho I'm 5'11" I gotta agree on this one, bones are everything

Fawk man you're shredded, how did you go about cutting?

Fawk man you're shredded, how did you go about cutting?
I did keto for like 4 months but my body doesn’t function well in ketosis so I felt like ass. The rest of the cut i just did a low carb diet and stayed at a deficit. Now I’m on a well balanced diet and maintaining.

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
I’m not as shredded as I was in the last picture but I’m pretty similar. I’d say 5-6lbs heavier. I get about 200g of carbs a day and 1.5g of protein per lb of body weight and around 3800 calories give or take. Then fruits and veggies. My diet hasn’t changed in a long time and I’ve consistently stayed around 170.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
I’m not as shredded as I was in the last picture but I’m pretty similar. I’d say 5-6lbs heavier. I get about 200g of carbs a day and 1.5g of protein per lb of body weight and around 3800 calories give or take. Then fruits and veggies. My diet hasn’t changed in a long time and I’ve consistently stayed around 170.
That's only 170lbs!? I gotta say in that last picture you look really juicy with that chest and shoulders at that bodyfat :feelshmm:.

• +1
Wow, gz. Mogs me

That's only 170lbs!? I gotta say in that last picture you look really juicy with that chest and shoulders at that bodyfat :feelshmm:.
Less than 170 lmao I stay around 170 consistently now. But thanks brah, staying that low body fat makes you feel like shit as a natty though. Think it’s unhealthy tbh, my libido was kinda shit. I have some good chest genetics though, used to bench three times a week back in high school and have always incorporated max ROM dumbbell flys and pullovers. Think those are staples for a good chest.

• +1
Reactions: jefferson

Well done mister.

Respect.

Yes they do and thanks for the encouragement and motivation.

Further respect for doing all that combined.

Last edited by a moderator:
Blows my mind people care this much about body when skinny tall pretty boys are out rn slaying quality girls jfl
S
so you basically choice to live in the gym to be given opportunities to smash? Meanwhile naturally physically superior slayers just go by on there day probably not even doing much in terms of muscle gains, while still managing to say fit and smash better overall quality women because of. Face( all that really matters)

Jfl

Last edited:
Blows my mind people care this much about body when skinny tall pretty boys are out rn slaying quality girls jfl
S

so you basically choice to live in the gym to be given opportunities to smash? Meanwhile naturally physically superior slayers just go by on there day probably not even doing much in terms of muscle gains, while still managing to say fit and smash better overall quality women because of. Face( all that really matters)

Jfl
Considering I was slaying before the gym I’d say “doing it for opportunities to smash” holds little relevance in my reasoning although It did help in that regard. Self improvement should be done for you and not for female validation. My reasoning for going to the gym is because i actually enjoy it and I feel a sense of accomplishment improving my self, hitting new prs and it helps with my mental state.