[GTFIH] Body Transformation

Considering I was slaying before the gym I’d say “doing it for opportunities to smash” holds little relevance in my reasoning although It did help in that regard. Self improvement should be done for you and not for female validation. My reasoning for going to the gym is because i actually enjoy it and I feel a sense of accomplishment improving my self, hitting new prs and it helps with my mental state.

Hurr de durr muh self improvement.

No you weren't fucking 'slaying', stop this cope lmao.

Tfw u get banned from safespace incel.is board so you come shit up this place

Fuck u nerd lol

• +1
Reactions: Deltoid
Tfw u get banned from safespace incel.is board so you come shit up this place

Fuck u nerd lol

Another 'slayer' behind his keyboard, lol.

Muh nerd, muh self improvement. You boyos forgot 'low T' from your predictable phrasebook of TRP insults.

Hey man think what you want. You’re just some low life subhuman who’s jealous and can’t stand to see people other than yourself do well. Keep coping

Muh nerd, muh self improvement. You boyos forgot 'low T' from your predictable phrasebook of TRP insults.
This is @itsOVER continuing to spew his irrelevant coping opinions behind his screen.
3E99AF2A 9FB5 4D30 9A91 9F7D8CD6323D
3E99AF2A 9FB5 4D30 9A91 9F7D8CD6323D

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Nibba
Hey man think what you want. You’re just some low life subhuman who’s jealous and can’t stand to see people other than yourself do well. Keep coping

This is @itsOVER continuing to spew his irrelevant coping opinions behind his screen.
View attachment 3585View attachment 3585

Muh jealous, typical normie reaction.

You absolutely didn't slay shit before boyo, yep I'll continue to think that.

Probably don't slay anything now either.

Well you are low t as well. Might wanna get checked.

Look another retard incel hiding behind his cope

LMFAO ogre ? for 4 u you

View attachment 3585View attachment 3585
Lmao "gymcelling is COPE" as he rolls over to the other side of his double wide ™ bed as his diabetes nurse wipes his ass

• +1

LMFAO ogre ? for 4 u you

Lmao "gymcelling is COPE" as he rolls over to the other side of his double wide ™ bed as his diabetes nurse wipes his ass
He probably lives a life similar to cartman during the world of Warcraft episode. Calls his mom down to the basement with a bucket he can shit in.

• +1
Nope, fame is garbage. This was me 2.5 months ago before roids. Had done about ~2 months of bodyweight stuff at that point. That lighting does make my nips look puffier than they usually do.
View attachment 3312
Small clavicles crew

He probably lives a life similar to cartman during the world of Warcraft episode. Calls his mom down to the basement with a bucket he can shit in.
MAAAMMMMMMM GIT MA SHIT BÜCKAT

• +1
Lol found the gif.

• +1

LMFAO ogre ? for 4 u you

As if you two gymcucks ever slayed fuck all.

Muh low tee, muh laziness, muh self improvement. All of you need to fuck off to TRP where they are happy to accept self improvement larpers who claim to fuck 9s every night.

Over for you both.

As if you two gymcucks ever slayed fuck all.

Muh low tee, muh laziness, muh self improvement. All of you need to fuck off to TRP where they are happy to accept self improvement larpers who claim to fuck 9s every night.

Over for you both.
When have I ever said that I slayed you stupid ugly retard. Jfl at your life. Muh cope muh SAFE SPACE I NEED MY SAFE SPACE! Go back to .is loser

When have I ever said that I slayed you stupid ugly retard. Jfl at your life. Muh cope muh SAFE SPACE I NEED MY SAFE SPACE! Go back to .is loser

After all your bragging, you posted a vid showing you are absolutely nothing more than a normie in looks yourself. Wind your neck in, I've seen a ton of people on .is who mog you, not that it matters since bragging about looks (an unchangeable factor) is rather like bragging that your dad is rich.

Would happily square off with you any day in a measure of intelligence, kiddo.

After all your bragging, you posted a vid showing you are absolutely nothing more than a normie in looks yourself. Wind your neck in, I've seen a ton of people on .is who mog you, not that it matters since bragging about looks (an unchangeable factor) is rather like bragging that your dad is rich.

Would happily square off with you any day in a measure of intelligence, kiddo.
Alright pussy boi. You can say whatever you like about me but it means nothing because at the end of the day I live a great life and get great amounts of female attention while you're a bitter, ugly sad little man with nothing going for you in life but your edgy personality on incel safe spaces. Keep telling yourself I'm not Chad because we both know that irl you would never say anything to me because I'd put your head through the nearest wall

• +1
Reactions: Vitty
Lol listen here tough guy, TRP is this'away --------> https://old.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/ . You gym people are seriously more annoying than ethnics and atheists combined.

>I’m also natural and have never used steroids so my body has suffered no harm whatsoever.
I will choose to naively believe you.

>All I’ve gained from lifting is positives, higher test levels, more muscle mass, more slays, healthier.
But what about time? Money? As LTG wisely says: Life is about two things, time and revenue. Weightlifting is a huge waste of both. If I have to suffer more than already do to get the used up roast beef you probably get, then there's no fucking point. Chad just shows up and gets laid. HE gets the real prime pussy. You get his leftovers. You wasted, minimum what... 5 hours a week if not more slaving away? IDK about you, but I work a full time job. My limited free time is precious and I ain't gonna waste it hurling hunks of iron to "impress" some used up whores (when in reality they are impressed by FACE and HEIGHT anyways).

Quit the hard work meme. You and I both know that genetics play the largest role in attraction. Your face is not bad, so you have opportunities. What gym exercises did you do for your face? NONE. Imagine if you had an incel-tier face... you'd never be posting this, you'd never had gotten this bulked... you'd had given up. You'd be over on the .me (.is) asking which knot is the best for hanging from.

Listen to these woke individuals:

Genetics is king and can only be frauded with surgery. Like Ascension into Heaven, ascension into sex is done not by one own works, but by the grace of genetics.

----------------------------------------------------------

Lol no I look down on people shorter than me regardless of how "buff" they appear. Height is the ultimate mog, you should know this by now.
instead of wasting 1 hour home rotting he spends it at the gym and gets health benefits so technically how is it waste of time lol?

if anything, gym helps a shit ton with your mental state and keeps you in a progressive mindset, in and out of gym

but then again it's only "cope" if you have serious deformities or extreme manletism, otherwise there's just no logical reason why it wouldn't help. it may not help you with fucking stacies, but helps you fuck above your league, which's the ultimate goal for most here anyways?

This site is turning into fucking lookism fast as hell. Fucking negative replies trying to tear him down. JFL at crabcels. Oh, and hello to whoever remembers me.

Nice gains, man. It really boggles my mind the people who use this site like incels.me and spew retarded negative blackpill bullshit. Tend to not understand that the blackpill is a pill meant for the bottom 5% of males genetically. This is in most cases, not you. Also JFL at StormlitAqua playing the victim claiming you attack features outsite of his control (which apparently "inceldom" is fucking part of), while before that very post shitting on your height and claiming he doesn't respect others that are shorter. I'd be a pretty shit person if I didn't respect anyone shorter than me, that's for sure, because that would be a lot of people to not respect. Holy fuck what a childish attitude.

I thought about it recently, you know. How when a man sees another man do great things, they are inspired, and want to push themselves to reach their level, whereas when a woman sees another woman be better than them, they get jealous and wish the other person had everything taken from them to lower them down to their level. Estromen will claim roids at any form of transformation whatsoever, regardless of how long it took.

Either way, good shit man. Inspiring stuff.

if anything, gym helps a shit ton with your mental state and keeps you in a progressive mindset, in and out of gym

but then again it's only "cope" if you have serious deformities or extreme manletism, otherwise there's just no logical reason why it wouldn't help. it may not help you with fucking stacies, but helps you fuck above your league, which's the ultimate goal for most here anyways?
Definitely. Assuming you have average frame, workout starts becoming cope at about 5'7. 5'8-5'9 is pretty mediocre, but better to be fit than out of shape. 5'10-5'11 benefit quite a bit from being in shape. Can make you turn from an average joe to "that guy with the nice bod". And 6'0-6'3 benefit a shitload from working out. 6'4-6'6 it's MANDATORY to work out in order to get to a normal bodyweight and bodyfat percentage, to take maximum advantage of the godtier height you were given... And if you're below 5'7? Just work out anyway, it's good for you.

The issue with riding entirely on your height for literally all your self worth and sex appeal is that you lose massive amounts of SMV if you go outside of the average (aka if you become skinnyfat or chubby), and you instantly look extremely pathetic whenever someone within 2 inches of your height who also has a superior physique shows up. So why not just jerk off for 1 hour less per day, and instead work out?I t'll be worth it in the long run.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: jefferson
Some of the pictures are shit quality but motivation for fellow gym goers. The first picture I weighed 115lbs and the most I weighed was 190 at the end of a dirty bulk. The sky is the limit boys but remember “gym is cope”.

Do you do PPL or split?

What have you ran?