GTFIH Finally Bought Some MasticGum!!! Gonna Up my chewing Game boyos(Get That Upswing) XRAY PROOF!!! Also

Deleted member 1180

Deleted member 1180

Seen Mike Mew IRL- 16Yr LondonNEETCEL
This Stuff is Legit Even got XRAY Proof!!!!!

Here Is My godly New Mastic
20190723 231525

My Pic back In January 2019
WIN 20190116 16 21 11 Pro

July(Today)
WIN 20190723 23 51 43 Pro

Xray From march
Thumbnail
Thumbn

XAVIER1
Xavier

Even If you account for the Head tilt deviation I have had some upswing(assuming mainly chewing but also tongue posture)

This was from Chewing Hard Mastic for 4 Hours Every other Day while taking Vitamin K2 and D3 This shit is legit. My measurements skeletally changed from January to now (was measured)

This Video unintentional Proves This Theory

Yet I bet Some of you Copers are Gonna say it isn't Legit:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Attachments

• XAVIER~1.JPG
    XAVIER~1.JPG
    649.3 KB · Views: 52
  • +1
Reactions: ellisadrian, Chigga, Deleted member 439 and 5 others
Side profile is cope but ok

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Death
worst delusion ever. Let me get you out of this. I had a side profile photo taken when I was back in high school I was flexing my jaw, girls from my class told me I looked like a model, then their attitude to me changed forever. Side profile is absolutely important.

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir, Deleted member 7125, Deleted member 2012 and 4 others
Side Profiles Mogsfucking Eye area. You think Girls give a shit about some pretty Eyes and syymetry if you have A subhuman madible. Jezus christ lol some of you guys

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125 and Deleted member 2205
Side Profiles Mogsfucking Eye area. You think Girls give a shit about some pretty Eyes and syymetry if you have A subhuman madible. Jezus christ lol some of you guys
There are models with literal recessed maxilas. Jeremy meeks has a shit side profile.
Image result for jeremy meeks side profile

Keep coping boyyo. I've seen literal chad profiles from people that are 5 PSL max.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, DidntRead, Death and 4 others
Nah man I disagree side profile will not make up for a bad eye area

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
So Let's say you have a Chad PSL 9/10 Front Profile. You get over 100 swipes from Stacy tier Girls right... You feel proud of yourself get exited to meet a 9/10 Blond. You meet her head on She gasps in Joy. You then hear an autist shrieking turn your head 90 degrees and stacy sees your subhuman Profile. IT's OVER Saying Side profile is Cope Is one of the most Blue pilled things you can say TBH:bluepill:
There are models with literal recessed maxilas. Jeremy meeks has a shit side profile.

Keep coping boyyo. I've seen literal chad profiles from people that are 5 PSL max.
his Chin is recessed But He has a long mandible Lengh jfl you can't disprove the Jawline theory. Lengh matter more than chin.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shimada and Pietrosiek
side profile is the most masculine shit ever. it is THE INDICATOR of what bones on your face actually grew forward .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, crmsxg, Ethnicsmatter and 1 other person
So Let's say you have a Chad PSL 9/10 Front Profile. You get over 100 swipes from Stacy tier Girls right... You feel proud of yourself get exited to meet a 9/10 Blond. You meet her head on She gasps in Joy. You then hear an autist shrieking turn your head 90 degrees and stacy sees your subhuman Profile. IT's OVER Saying Side profile is Cope Is one of the most Blue pilled things you can say TBH:bluepill:
No you won't faggot jfl at your copes. You are 4 psl from the front.
No amount of side profile saves you know. 3/4 view is more important than side profile.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, DidntRead and BigBoy
No amount of side profile saves you know. 3/4 view is more important than side profile.
they are ALL important. 3/4 is mainly impacted by the ogee curve so if you have that you should be good anyway in regards to that if you are good in the other angles

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Luke LLL
Trust Me believe it or Not I wasn't always such a Sperg and i've had life experince Ok. Used to go out all the time. When It comes to guys pretty face doesn't always come ontop But the shape of The skull does(mandible+maxilla) The most alpha looking guys win. Even with a shitty eye area

his Chin is recessed But He has a long mandible Lengh jfl you can't disprove the Jawline theory. Lengh matter more than chin.
Scenario you described is basically story of my life. I'm about 4 and a half millimeters away from having a "good personality"

• +1
Reactions: shimada, Luke LLL and Deleted member 1180
So having a Fag eye area and facial syymetry and all that blue pilled shit is gonna save you from A recessed lower jaw and maxilla. Unbelievable🤣🤣🤣

When It comes to guys pretty face doesn't always come ontop But the shape of The skull does(mandible+maxilla)
Jfl Keep coping:lul: Girls care about face the most. That's why masc men with good bone structure aren't always gl. Did you see the curry I posted? He had great bone structure but was 5 PSL.

how tf is side profile important? what bitch is gonna be like, "hmm before i let you smash chad, i need to see the side of your face. OH MY GOD ITS AN INCEL."

jfl its cope. front and 3/4 are all that matters unless youre a model or an actor.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ropemaxing, DidntRead, Death and 1 other person
Fag eye area and facial syymetry and all that blue pilled shit
You think eye area doesn't matter? Literally the most retarded user on this forum.

what a high IQ poster. I had the exact same thought that a meeks face cannot save a meeks side profile IRL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1180
Nah man I disagree side profile will not make up for a bad eye area
Seriously. I've seen some peopl on r/truerateme with a great profile but a shit face and got rated a 5. Jfl at thinking side profile matters as much as eyes. He literally called eyes "bluepilled shit":lul:

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Luke LLL
You think eye area doesn't matter? Literally the most retarded user on this forum.
eye area >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>all

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
I never Said it doesn't Matter retard I'm saying that you can't rely on a Fag eye area to save you from a Shitty mandible. Saying the Side Profile is Cope is about as Blue pilled as it gets

God tier post tbh
I gotta hop on that asap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Deleted member 1180
These guys are fucked

So Even If these guys had 10/10 Eye Areas It would save Them. YOu're COping to Hell boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I never Said it doesn't Matter retard I'm saying that you can't rely on a Fag eye area to save you from a Shitty mandible. Saying the Side Profile is Cope is about as Blue pilled as it gets
You faggot you said it attered more than your side profile
Clearly you're coping because your side profile is decent compared to your lower tier normie face. Jfl at your cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Death
Scenario you described is basically story of my life. I'm about 4 and a half millimeters away from having a "good personality"
nigga no one turned you down because of you side profile. you probably look like a subhuman from front view too.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
You faggot you said it attered more than your side profile
Clearly you're coping because your side profile is decent compared to your lower tier normie face. Jfl at your cope.
You fucking Shitskinned Curry No matter What you Look like I probably mog you anyway. Have fun coping you sperg while you Rot on this forum with your BluePilled bullshit like "SiDe ProFilE iS coPe" and you'll never ascended might aswell rot on Incels. fucking CO with that horseshit mindset

View attachment 84934

So Even If these guys had 10/10 Eye Areas It would save Them. YOu're COping to Hell boyo
Literal shit tier IQ. Having anything that bad is called a failo. The same thing could be said about eyes, mouth, nose, ears, etc.
It's called a failo jfl
An average side profile with a good face >>>> a good side profile with a normie face

which one will life mog?. meeks got his time of fame but dude on right is worshipped everywhere for all time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, FMLplus, OCDMaxxing and 2 others
Foids Side profile isn't that important. For men it is so fucking important. Literally the Basis of masculinity and How the Whole blue pilled Misconseption that "looks dontttt mattttter brroooooo" started. Because retards like you don't understand the effect of a good side profile

View attachment 84935

which one will life mog?. meeks got his time of fame but dude on right is worshipped everywhere for all time
I can literally do that with anything. Hacing shit tier something wwill always hurt you. Eyes, nose, jaw, ears, everything.
But side profile isn't as noticable irl. Face mogs side profile to death.

autism itt of course having a better side means you've gotten better looking

I can literally do that with anything. Hacing shit tier something wwill always hurt you. Eyes, nose, jaw, ears, everything.
side profile is noticable irl. unless you want to be facing every single person you meet 24/7 and never turning around .

side profile indicated proper facial growth and without it you will be lacking many many other features automatically

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus and Deleted member 1180
This guy has both. Side profile is the corner stone to an Attractive face. Look at this guys fucking lengh. No foid would be comfortable kissing a "friend" like that
side profile is noticable irl. unless you want to be facing every single person you meet 24/7 and never turning around .

side profile indicated proper facial growth and without it you will be lacking many many other features automatically
Like Zygos(which are important from 3/4 view) Bam can't say side profile is cope you shitskin lmao

Lol massive difference in your head posture

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead
how tf is side profile important? what bitch is gonna be like, "hmm before i let you smash chad, i need to see the side of your face. OH MY GOD ITS AN INCEL."

jfl its cope. front and 3/4 are all that matters unless youre a model or an actor.
It's subconscious JFL It's Like before you Knew All this Shit about lookism you didnt Go round doing fucking measurments did you like an autist. Or maybe you fucking did lmao.

• +1
Reactions: FMLplus and Wannabe6ft2

Side profile leads ot recessed features, but you can have a normie profile and still be a chad if your face is good.
When I said side profile is cope I vernted because it's cope for me tbh.
But i isn't as important as eyes at all.
Good eyes + Average side profile >Average eyes + Good side profile
Any fucking day.

Side profile leads ot recessed features, but you can have a normie profile and still be a chad if your face is good.
When I said side profile is cope I vernted because it's cope for me tbh.
But i isn't as important as eyes at all.
Good eyes + Average side profile >Average eyes + Good side profile
Any fucking day.
this is so obvious there was no need to point it out. Eyes mog all features solo and even most sets of good features.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and FMLplus
Idots, you all Coping, confidence and taking shower is all that matter!!!

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 466, BigBoy and 1 other person
It's subconscious JFL It's Like before you Knew All this Shit about lookism you didnt Go round doing fucking measurments did you like an autist. Or maybe you fucking did lmao.
Side profile indicates forward growth which means good features.
Eyes will always take priority over side profile. Many models have only above average forward growth and side profiles.
this is so obvious there was no need to point it out. Eyes mog all features solo and even most sets of good features.
Funny you're saaying that when you're agreeing with the guy who thinks
"So having a Fag eye area and facial syymetry and all that blue pilled shit".
@Itstime789 you're only saying facial symmetry and eye area is bluepilled because you don't have it. And now you're saying side profile is more important than the two because you have a good side profile.
I see right through your copes.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad

Jeremy Meeks Made The Switch From Criminal To Legit Money  HUGE 4K GIVEAWAY  Blew A Bag   You

Say No more...:lul:

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheChosenChad, DidntRead and Deleted member 1180
You can have bad eyes and still have good forward growth.
Like I said, some models only have normie features. Your forward growth doesn't make up with your @Pex1992 lookalike face jfl.
Meanwhile this is your Jeremy Meeks in real life

• So Sad
Meanwhile this is your Jeremy Meeks in real life

1:37. His side profile isn't great, but did you think he was subhuman during the video?
Eye area>Side profile

• Ugh..
1:37. His side profile isn't great, but did you think he was subhuman during the video?
Eye area>Side profile
It is definitely above Average If your look Closely and His maxilla is high tier Aswell. You're argument is flawed. If meeks had a Shittier Side profile He wouldn't have such good zygos(and pretty much bone structure) He would still be rotting In jail rn jfl
Eye area>Side profile
And when I mean side profile It's is not just the Jaw. Maxilla is important Aswell boyo

• Ugh..
It is definitely above Average If your look Closely and His maxilla is high tier Aswell. You're argument is flawed. If meeks had a Shittier Side profile He wouldn't have such good zygos(and pretty much bone structure) He would still be rotting In jail rn jfl

And when I mean side profile It's is not just the Jaw. Maxilla is important Aswell boyo
Soy you're saying you'd take a good side profile over eyes and facial symmetry?

Soy you're saying you'd take a good side profile over eyes and facial symmetry?
I am saying it is a Corner Stone to an attractive face and meeks has both so What is your point?

1008 MWBZ faq q1
The fact that you can morph meeks with more forward growth and he looks BETTER means forward growth matters. Forward growth makes a face strikingly beautiful. Its the icing on the cake. Forward growth DOES save poor eye area to a certain extent.

Never said huh?

Also I already said I was venting when saying side profile is cope and admiteed it matters to an extent.
But you're a complete retard if you don't remember saying these. Your words not mine. Fucking subhuman IQ jfl
Keep coping. Your side profile will never save you from your rapist face jfl
Side profile is more important than eye area. Eye area indicates nothing, my friend is the most recessed person I have ever seen and guess what? You would tell that his eye area is 8/10

Eye area indicates nothing
Keep coping. Eye area is the most important feature dumbass. I don't give a shit about your friend.
And having shit eye area with NCT and bug eyes would be just as bad.

Keep coping. Eye area is the most important feature dumbass. I don't give a shit about your friend.
And having shit eye area with NCT and bug eyes would be just as bad.
IT indicates nothing that of a good growth. I Say that you can be recessed as fuck and have good eye area, whereas side profile shows the condition of your bite, how many teeth you have and masetter when flexed girls go WILD.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back