GTFIH!!! Found Out some Legit Facepulling Info from Mike Mew Himself+Mewing Info(DO NOT FALL FOR THE DIY FACEPULLING MEME)

Deleted member 1180

Deleted member 1180

Seen Mike Mew IRL- 16Yr LondonNEETCEL
So I MET MIKE MEW the other Day bla bla, Always been pleasant Meeting him Never avoids a question, likable character and will always admit to not knowing the full conclusive answers to any queries not in his direct field. for a 6 month Checkup where I have ascended slightly(Dental arch has expanded probably due to sporadically Chewing mastic for periods after my first checkup Combined with proper tongue posture)

20190710 160241 Mike

Here is Proof(JFL if he sees this)

Reason Mewing gets such bad Rep on this Forum is because ppl expect that Even if you work your ass Of/ Hardcope
at post 14 you'll Get a great Change/improvement results after a Year(you won't mike says it is very uncommon). The Face Pulling meme was The pinnacle of Lookism LooksMaxxing memes even had Plato sharing his Makeshift Facepulling Devices.
Crossoverbelt flatblack black 1536x1100

Now hence my word usage "face pulling MEME" Platos device and many other autistic theories on that Forum assumed any subhuman could Tie a Belt Around There Skull and Jaw and bite on it to get "good results" Little did some of them know(The trolls probably were Kekking for hours) that Belt Facepulling according to Mike himself says "It doesn't work the right way due to a lot of it's force is on the wrong bones of the cranium" Or something close to that. All those autists who got fucked up lower thirds from it I remember in a lookism thread One guy made an account just to complain about how much after 3 months it fucked his Lower third and skull up(had to go to a Dentist) and even other autists were still in denial(I assume pointing to that one Asian guys transformation via belt facepulling) Many others Who tried it Suffered numerous health ramifications One lookism User even mentioning How He has to deal With migraines Everyday due to it and Was considering Roping(Not worth It lads). Good results can occur where facepulling methods have been aided by professionals, some having good aesthetic and healthier results even in young adults!!!.

The Asian Guy who's allegedly got results from "Belt Face Pulling)

Side profile face pulling

Facepull
That face pulling asian

In conclusion The facepulling Theory is legit just be wary of making your own makeshift ones and getting advice from Autists who have no qualifications on bone anatomy of the cranium. I wouldn't take this "transformation" at face value, no proof it is real. I hope I have a chance of potentially getting the Mewvector(pic below) to maximize my maxillary and mandibular growth before I turn 18 Any Thoughts on This guys?
MEWVEC1

Attachments

• 20190710_160241 Mike.jpg
    20190710_160241 Mike.jpg
    448.3 KB · Views: 154
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, noped, Hades and 2 others
I hate Mike Mew ngl

• +1
Reactions: 000
didnt read

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: thecel and shimada
I'm sorry but I gave up on this stuff. All it did was give me jaw and neck pain honestly

• So Sad
Reactions: thecel
I'm sorry but I gave up on this stuff. All it did was give me jaw and neck pain honestly

After 18 as I said this becomes Cope jfl at those Mewing youtubers saying you can get good results at any age. Mewing is for primarily under 18. Under 25 face pulling can still work after that age even that becomes Cope

• +1
Reactions: thecel
After 18 as I said this becomes Cope jfl at those Mewing youtubers saying you can get good results at any age. Mewing is for primarily under 18. Under 25 face pulling can still work after that age even that becomes Cope
I still mew but I was talking about the face pulling. I did it at 16 and it hurt my jaw like crazy so never doing that again lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
Why he's helped a bunch of people srs
Because I told him about getting braces and wearing retainers. When I said I where permanent retainers to keep my teeth from shifting back, he said it's to late to mew and I've ruined my forward growth.
But I've always had forward growth. How exactly is he expecting an overbite to be fixed by just "using corrrect mouth posture"? Seems cope.

Not a single word

I still mew but I was talking about the face pulling. I did it at 16 and it hurt my jaw like crazy so never doing that again lol

yh man stay away from that shit. I remember I fell for that BS meme for a day and I bit onto a swimming cap like an autist and attacked it to my Light stand. Jaw ached like shit and I have never done it since
Because I told him about getting braces and wearing retainers. When I said I where permanent retainers to keep my teeth from shifting back, he said it's to late to mew and I've ruined my forward growth.
But I've always had forward growth. How exactly is he expecting an overbite to be fixed by just "using corrrect mouth posture"? Seems cope.

age?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
How do hear about Face Pulling and not automatically think how retarded it is. Why would you even try that? You think cave niggas went around pulling their heads.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
How do hear about Face Pulling and not automatically think how retarded it is. Why would you even try that? You think cave niggas went around pulling their heads.

they Chewed a bunch so they didn't need to. Nowadays people would do well with Facepulling if they grew up with their mouths hanging open.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL and SayNoToRotting
they Chewed a bunch so they didn't need to. Nowadays people would do well with Facepulling if they grew up with their mouths hanging open.
Start chewing rocks

People Who completely Deny this stuff Are coping in of it's self because They most likely Missed out on This growing up So they Cope that it doesn't Work even though Kids and young teens have actually ascended through this JFL at some of you guys.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
always knew it is bs

what about thumbpulling? seems more legit

always knew it is bs

what about thumbpulling? seems more legit

Yh thumbpulling could theoretically work

Have you gotten any prior orthodontics work done (extractions, braces)? Also how does the Mewvector work? Is it similar to FAGGA or does it anchor on the back teeth to pull the maxilla forward.

Also any ccw rotation?

Im considering FAGGA to reverse previous orthodontic treatment, but this could be another option as well.

Have you gotten any prior orthodontics work done (extractions, braces)? Also how does the Mewvector work? Is it similar to FAGGA or does it anchor on the back teeth to pull the maxilla forward.

Also any ccw rotation?

Im considering FAGGA to reverse previous orthodontic treatment, but this could be another option as well.
Yh Similar to FAGGA I believe. Yes I had poor orthodontic Work. I am almost 16 But hopefully I will be granted it

Also any ccw rotation?

Yh Should be a forwards and upwards force hopefully allowing CCW rotation

Also any ccw rotation?

FAGGA is Cope TBH and it makes you midface longer. This was my Old xray imagine pulling forward on the teeth with that. The maxilla will just lengthen and get longer even if the maxilla "comes forward" You need Forward But more importantly up, to get an upswing
XAVIER1
My latest Xrays My wisdome teeth are still currently impacted. Hopefully this can prevent that risky surgery from happening if i'm granted with the Mew Vector
Radio graph from vsauce vid
Ascended Slayer Profile and his stacy. That Is What I need

Attachments

• thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 115
  • XAVIER~1.JPG
    XAVIER~1.JPG
    561 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x
Mewing isn't cope if your hyoid bone is low and your masseters are atrophied.

• +1
Reactions: localkushman
Lmao Unbelievable

Left is pushing the tongue against the roof of the mouth and right is having the tongue completely flat on the bottom like many people nowadays do

• JFL
Reactions: RAITEIII
Mike Mew
Not a single word.

• +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, Deleted member 1106 and Deleted member 2205
F9ks44
This pretty much sums it up
View attachment 84473

Left is pushing the tongue against the roof of the mouth and right is having the tongue completely flat on the bottom like many people nowadays do

Astro got a very good transformation for his age but the reality is to Get everything to line up seamlessly You either Have to 1. Have proper tongue posture from birth 2. Get surgery at 18 3. BoneSmash your mandible like astro did after that pic

View attachment 84481 This pretty much sums it up

Astro got a very good transformation for his age but the reality is to Get everything to line up seamlessly You either Have to 1. Have proper tongue posture from birth 2. Get surgery at 18 3. BoneSmash your mandible like astro did after that pic
just lol at bonesmasming

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
View attachment 84481 This pretty much sums it up

mine isnt strong as the third one, but isnt weak as the second one. it goes like 3 cm past my forehead. what would you classify it as?

actual retard if you think bonesmashing is gonna do anything
Why wouldn't Bone smashing do anything JFL what happens when you get your knuckes and smash a wall repeatedly for days,months,years It grows. If you think it isn't legit than you're Giga Coping Wollfs law is on it's side

Why wouldn't Bone smashing do anything JFL what happens when you get your knuckes and smash a wall repeatedly for days,months,years It grows. If you think it isn't legit than you're Giga Coping Wollfs law is on it's side
keep harming yourself while chad is fucking your oneitis

keep harming yourself while chad is fucking your oneitis
I don't even fucking Bonesmash Lol just saying it's Legit. I have Astros ascension pictures. You can't deny the truth.

I don't even fucking Bonesmash Lol just saying it's Legit. I have Astros ascension pictures. You can't deny the truth.
show me any other bonesmashing transformation

Proof. He smashed 1.3 hours everyday for a couple of weeks and waited for the swelling to go down

Before
IMG 20181016 173534

IMG 20181211 092152

After
Hey @Itstime789, which mastic gum do you chew.

Can you provide the brand name. Thank you.
Yh Lemme try Look for it
Hey @Itstime789, which mastic gum do you chew.

Can you provide the brand name. Thank you.

"SteenBergs Mastic" Origin Greece says it on the container. I have ordered more but It may be a different brand. That was the Old one I had which did the job fine

Lol You're coping HARDDD

send pic. Blurrr out eyes idc
Appreciate it, but I'm good.

And bonesmashing doesn't work. The regrown muscles are puffier after you break your bones like a retard. So all the "transformations" are frauded.

Don't do it op, there are no studies that prove it works. And common sense says it's mlt the brightest thing to do.

Nice thread ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1180

Capture

Look I can understand if some of you think Mewing is Cope(Even though it isn't when Under 18) But If you actually think Bone smashing isn't Legit You Are a BLUEPILLED GigaCoper

And bonesmashing doesn't work. The regrown muscles are puffier after you break your bones like a retard. So all the "transformations" are frauded.

Don't do it op, there are no studies that prove it works. And common sense says it's mlt the brightest thing to do.

It is Legit but it is risky and currently I don't think it's worth it as of now.

JFL if you say the muscles on the point of his knuckle grw half and Inch

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x
View attachment 84506

Look I can understand if some of you think Mewing is Cope(Even though it isn't when Under 18) But If you actually think Bone smashing isn't Legit You Are a BLUEPILLED GigaCoper

It is Legit but it is risky and currently I don't think it's worth it as of now.

JFL if you say the muscles on the point of his knuckle grw half and Inch
not a single word was read

not a single word was read
Why do You say that you think it makes you seem edgy and cool. You think it gives you more status and value??? Have fun with your Bs Looksmaxing I have actually had friends ascend this way and may people have. Lol have fun rotting here for 10 years thinking the legit Looksmax is only temporary shit like EyebrowMax While you say Bullshit like that Acting like you've Got Shit to DO LMFAO

Giphy

• +1
Reactions: Mousei
Why do You say that you think it makes you seem edgy and cool. You think it gives you more status and value??? Have fun with your Bs Looksmaxing I have actually had friends ascend this way and may people have. Lol have fun rotting here for 10 years thinking the legit Looksmax is only temporary shit like EyebrowMax While you say Bullshit like that Acting like you've Got Shit to DO LMFAO

View attachment 84508
keep writing walls of text for me
bonesmashing doesnt work

Capture2
Capture

before and after bonesmashing

IS IT EVEN WORTH IT AT THIS POINT CAUSE I'M 17 TBH

IS IT EVEN WORTH IT AT THIS POINT CAUSE I'M 17 TBH
Never Through it up because You could be an outlier and it's not worth the risk to just throw it under the bus. But for the most part 18 and over is cope The skull morphs more than grows tbh

Never Through it up because You could be an outlier and it's not worth the risk to just throw it under the bus. But for the most part 18 and over is cope The skull morphs more than grows tbh

RIGHT SO START DOING IT ASAP

Back in the ward?