GTFIH GUIDE ON HIGHCLASSMAXING good info and general info imo

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
First before I start, looking high class is important and crucial to attract women and also to make you seem you have more value and respect from people in general.
And mods stick this if you guys like it😊

Hairstyle/facial hair : your hairstyle should be stylish and elegant, off centered side part is preferred regardless of length and you should be clean shaven, little stubble work but it depends on the face but most of the time you need to be clean shaven. (no shitty spike,no super super short on the side and no drawing) ex:
8CB24AB7 84A3 4615 9473 BC4DAE048136

DE01D1AD A4FF 4B2C A183 6DA8850707D8

This guy explains it good and I like it don’t follow every step because he wants you to buy products

Sports/car : swimming,tennis, biking and soccer are the best and you could get Toned nice body (with little to no gym required ) you could develop long high class legs and attractive lean body by doing fun sports or by joining competitively.
Also you need a nice car to show your value to people no bad old cars imo. Ex:
6A5183D8 B213 4C47 884E AA7AB28492C7

A318C78D D84C 44B4 A4BC A54F21A5CADA

BD04B7B3 03CB 4185 A4C5 3A9306189662

Clothes/style : you need fitted clothes I mean this is you but try to seem mysterious and cool also no baggy and super tied like yoga jeans and shorts in summer

Slim jeans is highly preferred
DCA7D65C 549F 4557 8598 B81895DA809E

5203F9DB 6FCF 4678 955A 02D8F6C2D5E9

D4D90E28 2E92 412C B04E D71343D67634

9FB46151 796D 409B 8229 945318F67F3F

5F89EBF1 2E10 4401 B0E0 C23F7AAA5751

You need a watch (high quality), also hats are bad (flat hats are good depends really on your face) imo it covers your hair, also white jeans and dark top and vice versa are great combo

Personality/manners: no high class man is asshole or mean don’t listen to those alpha males saying treating women badly is good ITS NOT GOOD you need to be generous, smiling, mysterious, never get angry at the small things and even try to not get angry at the big things, also give others advice, fun to be around, welcoming, clam, and also show to a women that you have penis and be kinda touchy with them on the second date ( don’t talk a lot and also don’t be very quiet) ex: tom Hiddleston is somewhat great example of great personality and manners

You welcome 😉

@Pietrosiek thoughts?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigBoy, make_it_to_the_top, Alexanderr and 7 others
Finally a good high iq high effor thread. Simply outstanding.

giphy.gif

But I expected to see flat caps talked about, was disappointed ngl.

Finally a good high iq high effor thread. Simply outstanding.

giphy.gif

But I expected to see flat caps talked about, was disappointed ngl.
Tell the mods if you can to stick this man 😊 thanks man

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Gebirgscel, make_it_to_the_top and 9 others
just fucking lol at manlets just develop long legs looool
Running and tennis makes your leg appear longer you dothead

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2205, όμορφος θεός and 1 other person
meanwhile chad walks naked with buzzcut and still fucks girls more than "highclass" males

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zygos4Life, Deleted member 685, TheMewingBBC and 3 others
all this stuff is cope if you arent GLing

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
you forgot one thing.
be 6PSL white

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685, didntreadlol, Deleted member 678 and 2 others
too bad im ugly and small

you can't fake being highclass

you either are or not

what the fuck is this thread honestly :ROFLMAO:

absolute disaster, i dont even know where to start

please tell me you didnt actually watch that "tom hiddleston being adorable for 22 minutes" video

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and mido the slayer
A nice exercise in cope, OP. Toffmaxx to pretend you're some faggot from the peerage, just like girls Austenmaxx with muh Regency and muh ladylike manners.

you can't fake being highclass

you either are or not
You can

Class is learned and can add to your PSL but not much
what the fuck is this thread honestly :ROFLMAO:

absolute disaster, i dont even know where to start

please tell me you didnt actually watch that "tom hiddleston being adorable for 22 minutes" video
I watched half of the video not the whole video tehe

low testosterone thread

High class mogs low class.

• +1
Wasthinking of doing this maxx,

but i thought fashionstacks would be more important for this. i guess it ties in nicely with looking rich

• +1
You shouldn't talk about high class when you're some Iraqi refugee in the midwest

You shouldn't talk about high class when you're some Iraqi refugee in the midwest
I’m not lol 😂

Anyway good luck finding that turbo latina 😂

Doesn't work if you're short.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Tehe

Go to South America bro and follow this guide and latinas will see as high class and they will love you
Shouldn't be hard bro. People here always cry at me whenever I bring it up but high class > low class scum all the time
Makes you look low IQ and primitive. The only people that'll have respect for you are the ones that are intimitated by you

• +1
it could help but it’s really expensive to do all of that, all just to be a show off

People have told me i have a long slender body, yet im only 6 ft

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead and Deleted member 470
High class max bro

DavidGandy FantasticMan AutumnWinter2008 01

• JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, BigBoy and Deleted member 2486
I don't think I can do it, I have curly shaggy hair and a hairline that gets mogged by the entire PSL community.

The others I could imitate tho, but I think I'll never be able to give off the high class vibe with hair like mine. The only cuts I can do are fuckboy haircuts.

No mention of golf in the sports? That's one of the highest class sports you could play after maybe bad-mitten and polo.

First before I start, looking high class is important and crucial to attract women and also to make you seem you have more value and respect from people in general.
And mods stick this if you guys like it😊

Hairstyle/facial hair : your hairstyle should be stylish and elegant, off centered side part is preferred regardless of length and you should be clean shaven, little stubble work but it depends on the face but most of the time you need to be clean shaven. (no shitty spike,no super super short on the side and no drawing) ex:
View attachment 92480
View attachment 92481

This guy explains it good and I like it don’t follow every step because he wants you to buy products

Sports/car : swimming,tennis, biking and soccer are the best and you could get Toned nice body (with little to no gym required ) you could develop long high class legs and attractive lean body by doing fun sports or by joining competitively.
Also you need a nice car to show your value to people no bad old cars imo. Ex:
View attachment 92483
View attachment 92484
View attachment 92499

Clothes/style : you need fitted clothes I mean this is you but try to seem mysterious and cool also no baggy and super tied like yoga jeans and shorts in summer

Slim jeans is highly preferred
View attachment 92487
View attachment 92488
View attachment 92497
View attachment 92500
View attachment 92502

You need a watch (high quality), also hats are bad (flat hats are good depends really on your face) imo it covers your hair, also white jeans and dark top and vice versa are great combo

Personality/manners: no high class man is asshole or mean don’t listen to those alpha males saying treating women badly is good ITS NOT GOOD you need to be generous, smiling, mysterious, never get angry at the small things and even try to not get angry at the big things, also give others advice, fun to be around, welcoming, clam, and also show to a women that you have penis and be kinda touchy with them on the second date ( don’t talk a lot and also don’t be very quiet) ex: tom Hiddleston is somewhat great example of great personality and manners

You welcome 😉

@Pietrosiek thoughts?

No one cares but lookism aspies

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Only works if you’re tall and have a low fwhr*