[GTFIH] [GYMCOPERS- BTFO] GYMCELLING IS EXTREMELY LEGIT

i don't have a choice. i have been told by multiple people that i look masculine, and the only way to successfully pull that off is to fill out my 6' frame. honestly though, just lmao at people that spend all day on a forum to improve their looks but can't dedicate 6 hours a week to getting to a decent size and would rather look up surgeries they'll never get.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11748, Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 2729 and 2 others

Tyrone tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 6401 and Kingkellz
But a guy with a barrett avi on an incel forum told me gay alien was ideal?
Gay alien is indeed ideal. Keep crying for barrett

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227, Moggy and 1 other person
His Girlfriend is 23 y/o Prime Stacy too furak. They Met at the gym
I know.
Not an oldcel at all. He might have been if he didn''t improve as he did after turining 30.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3043 and Chadeep
Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Moggy
I wonder what PSL's stance would be on the importance of body/frame/muscle if it was purely predetermined and unchangeable

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Melo95, Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2846 and 3 others
I wonder what PSL's stance would be on the importance of body/frame/muscle if it was purely predetermined and unchangeable
still would be incoporated to smv.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Can confirm, Chestbrah fucking murdered it out there on Tinder. White JB after white JB. HOT white JB after HOT white JB.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: joseph, Deleted member 6401, Moggy and 1 other person
Can confirm, Chestbrah fucking murdered it out there on Tinder. White JB after white JB. HOT white JB after HOT white JB.
He showed me some pics, some were close to 7 P/S/L blondes and brunettes, tons of PAWG's as well.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ArabIncel and Deleted member 2846
Lmao you posted a pic of him holding a sarms package

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lolcel, Good_Little_Goy, Germania and 2 others
In PSL community chestbrah is ugly, but in the real world he has appeal. He is one of those guys who can get girls cuz he is unique looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Looksmaxxed club slayers deluxe™

GigaNiggas

High sex appeal

• +1
Reactions: Amnesia and Deleted member 6401
In PSL community chestbrah is ugly, but in the real world he has appeal. He is one of those guys who can get girls cuz he is unique looking

he gets girls just because of his physique that's it.

• +1
Reactions: Montcalm, Deleted member 6401 and Vidyacoper
Most Gymmaxxers, are ascending much harder and faster.
Then
the "blackpilled" Looksmaxxers whom say "gymcels" or "gym= cope" or "frame is all that matters". And then spend on all their efforts into skincare maxxing, style maxxing, looking up surgeries, etc..
You gotta add muscle-maxxing to the mix. Face is 2x more important then body. But body is at 2nd place of "what matters"; and therefore it can't be ignored.

We gotta gymaxx, to really know our potential.

I mean.
This guy went from normie.
To full Chad.
Only through gymmaxxing; low bodyfatmaxxing (and tanned-skin-maxxing)

weston-boucher-before-after-web.jpg
Good base

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2227 and eduardkoopman
you can only look like that on roids and roids fck ur hair and skin up.

I would rather girls prefer me for my face rather then my bod anyway,

• +1
Reactions: eyearea and Deleted member 6401
wtf acc? thought he only got low class sluts? do you have the pics saved?

Credits to @ArabIncel for doing a Tinder experiment and with ChestBrah. He got 99+ likes in 4.5 hours in Toronto. He even got nudes from a few of the girls he matched with. Btw, he didn’t match with all low class girls.

Here are the pics used:
View attachment 339838View attachment 339839View attachment 339840View attachment 339841

Doing Roid, Tatt, Tan (RTT) is the best way to shoot your SMV through the roof.

Lol if you’re below 4.5PSL and not running RTT.

View attachment 339842

@chadpreetinthemaking
gotta bump this shit to remind everyone this is what a real life slayer looks like

bump, bump bump

If you don't have a somewhat muscular and athletic physique you aren't even trying

Being anti gymcel is one of the most ridiculous things I've seen on here

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, Deleted member 2729 and Melo95
gotta bump this shit to remind everyone this is what a real life slayer looks like
This is Called SMV bro. People Here Think Only Chad's Slay But it's Rare to Find a Guy Who is 6 PSL and Isn't Modelling.

• JFL
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin
This is Called SMV bro. People Here Think Only Chad's Slay But it's Rare to Find a Guy Who is 6 PSL and Isn't Modelling.
PSL autists cant handle the real blackpill that this guy:

mogs this guy:

• JFL
Reactions: androgenic and JizzFarmer
brutal imagine thinking some model twink get's women wet

they want a high t dom jacked ethnic

• Love it
Reactions: hairyballscel
I know.
Not an oldcel at all. He might have been if he didn''t improve as he did after turining 30.

In reguards to previous comments by others-

1st - hes not Chad, mb Chadlite at most. His eye area is way too average, and mandible just slightly above average. In fact his face still looks low T, thats not uncommon when ppl roid and get huge, but their face still lacks masculinity.
2nd- his 23 gf isnt a prime age stacy. Shes a high tier becky, but no Stacy. Also she looks way older, probably because of riding the cock carousel for 10 years at that point.

3rd- yes he looks much better than his slim version

4th- he seems to have made his hobby (gymcelling) his main job or smth like that, normal ppl who have a 9-5 job cant keep the same discipline and regime as someone whos main job is to gymcel and them post videos, on insgagram and so opn.

5th- he was slightly above normie level at 30 yo with good base, if he just did some home exercises or some minimal ammount of training, he couldve pulled this hispanic looking bitch as well, no need to dedicate your whole fkn free time to become a buff gorilla.

6th- actually this foid looks is kinda disappointing for the gymcelled body he worked for years to achieve, and now he only was able to pull a dark eyed hispanic looking high tier becky. If anything its a proof right there that alot of his gymcelling effort got no Return of Investment.

He has a body like one of the guys from movie 300 and is dating a high tier becky.. Thats a bummer. It shouldve been at LEAST a blonde, blue eyed nordic looking Stacy. Not some half mexican half white foid.

Last edited:
In reguards to previous comments by others-

1st - hes not Chad, mb Chadlite at most. His eye area is way too average, and mandible just slightly above average. In fact his face still looks low T, thats not uncommon when ppl roid and get huge, but their face still lacks masculinity.
2nd- his 23 gf isnt a prime age stacy. Shes a high tier becky, but no Stacy. Also she looks way older, probably because of riding the cock carousel for 10 years at that point.

3rd- yes he looks much better than his slim version

4th- he seems to have made his hobby (gymcelling) his main job or smth like that, normal ppl who have a 9-5 job cant keep the same discipline and regime as someone whos main job is to gymcel and them post videos, on insgagram and so opn.

5th- he was slightly above normie level at 30 yo with good base, if he just did some home exercises or some minimal ammount of training, he couldve pulled this hispanic looking bitch as well, no need to dedicate your whole fkn free time to become a buff gorilla.

6th- actually this foid looks is kinda disappointing for the gymcelled body he worked for years to achieve, and now he only was able to pull a dark eyed hispanic looking high tier becky. If anything its a proof right there that alot of his gymcelling effort got no Return of Investment.

He has a body like one of the guys from movie 300 and is dating a high tier becky.. Thats a bummer. It shouldve been at LEAST a blonde, blue eyed nordic looking Stacy. Not some half mexican half white foid.

WTF are you trying to say??
Gymmaxxing = cope?
gymmaXXING NOT WORTH IT???
Or Gymmaxxing is hard to do, and will fail if you have 9-5 job??

Whatever word symantics. he asceded hard WHILE aging.
PLus he now makes money modeling.
Both I applaud, well done by that dude

Obviously he would had to dat plenty worse looking then her, IF he wasn't gymmaxxed
I agree, diffiuclt as fuck for most. And therefore rare.
I disgree. Probs not. Also the most prominent reason for his cirretn looks, and most difficult one, is the low bf % and thus the diet.

WTF are you trying to say??
Gymmaxxing = cope?
gymmaXXING NOT WORTH IT???
Or Gymmaxxing is hard to do, and will fail if you have 9-5 job??

Whatever word symantics. he asceded hard WHILE aging.
PLus he now makes money modeling.
Both I applaud, well done by that dude

Obviously he would had to dat plenty worse looking then her, IF he wasn't gymmaxxed

I agree, diffiuclt as fuck for most. And therefore rare.

I disgree. Probs not. Also the most prominent reason for his cirretn looks, and most difficult one, is the low bf % and thus the diet.

Tbh mate, this is her:

If you look at her without makeup and her physique, Im pretty sure he could pull similar foids somewhere in a bar with minimal training /exercising. She doesnt look any special, looks way older than 23 as well, has almost a milf body already.

Im not trying to talk down his achievments with gymmaxing, sure its something positive, but as mentioned before- if one's goal is to get and maintain a body like that, you'd have to invest tons of time into it, alot of discipline and most importantly the correct diet with tons of protein etc. Its hard to maintain if you work a 9-5 job and want to have other hobbies than gymcelling.

Obviously he did have a very good base for achieving this body, not every normie would look as good after gymcelling as he does. He had good ratios in the face and body, no major flaws. Some aspects were above average.

Look at average 30 yo man at your work, school, grocery store etc. etc. You cant argue that the average 30 yo man looks like he did at 30. Also Idk. if its his real hair or hair system, but if its real- he must have giga insane hair genes. Its obvoius that he roids or roided in the past, if its his natty hair at 38, his hair genes are out of this fkn world.

Tbh mate, this is her:

If you look at her without makeup and her physique, Im pretty sure he could pull similar foids somewhere in a bar with minimal training /exercising. She doesnt look any special, looks way older than 23 as well, has almost a milf body already.

Im not trying to talk down his achievments with gymmaxing, sure its something positive, but as mentioned before- if one's goal is to get and maintain a body like that, you'd have to invest tons of time into it, alot of discipline and most importantly the correct diet with tons of protein etc. Its hard to maintain if you work a 9-5 job and want to have other hobbies than gymcelling.

Obviously he did have a very good base for achieving this body, not every normie would look as good after gymcelling as he does. He had good ratios in the face and body, no major flaws. Some aspects were above average.

Look at average 30 yo man at your work, school, grocery store etc. etc. You cant argue that the average 30 yo man looks like he did at 30. Also Idk. if its his real hair or hair system, but if its real- he must have giga insane hair genes. Its obvoius that he roids or roided in the past, if its his natty hair at 38, his hair genes are out of this fkn world.

That girl looks average tbh. Would think he could do a lot better

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
How do you plan to keep your hair/-line ideal while blasting roids?

Steroids will fuck up your body, your dick and your heart.
Tanning will fuck up your skin.
Tattoos are alright, I guess.

If you want to gymcel do it right, the natural way, and ditch all this toxic bullshit.

Gymcelling when done right and especially if you add roids+tan+tats is an ENORMOUS looksmax targeted at High E Big titted sluts, its heaven on earth to slay

• +1
Reactions: LooksPSL, klamus and Montcalm
Anybody got the messages? Proof that this happened?

over if u dont gymaxxed srs

Guy with 99th percentile body gets laid. More at 11

Muscles can move you up +1 PSL point. So you can go from mid-tier normie to high-tier normie or from high-tier normie to Chadlite.

I'd rather stay a virgin than do tats, I'll try get a good tan tho

Gyming is my only way to ascension.