!!!GTFIH HOW TO CHEAT DURING ONLINE LEARNING??

Soulrack

Soulrack

Shitposter banterist
I'm back in lockdown and my school has changed remote learning and now during tests I have to have my microphone and camera on. How did you guys cheat during remote learning?

NO CHEATING :woke:

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman and Time Travel
look up the answers

never had to use that zoom shit, i just use chegg

I'm back in lockdown and my school has changed remote learning and now during tests I have to have my microphone and camera on. How did you guys cheat during remote learning?
Bruh, it’s easy as shit.

They are monitoring dozens of kids at the same time, your webcam is just a tiny square in the middle of multiple other tiny squares. They can’t see details and won’t focus on you.

Are they really just requiring you to turn on your webcam and microphone?

In my university they went a step further, they required all of us to download a system that screen records you all the time so you can’t just open another tab and cheat.

I don’t know if they are monitoring our computer screens live just like our webcams, if they are not monitoring it live then it’s just to scare students because no one will watch hundreds of hours of footage.

But even considering this worst case scenario (maybe they speed it up when watching it)

You can literally just place your phone on top of your laptop and freely cheat.

The webcam doesn’t see it, the microphone doesn’t hear it, and your computer screen has nothing to do with it.

Of course that if they were focusing on you they could see that you are are stopping the test for a few moments, looking into the corner of your computer while your shoulders move differently from normal indicating that your hands are also changing positions…

Anyway, if they were focusing on you they could tell that you placed your phone on the corner of your computer but they are not focusing on you. And even if they noticed it they couldn’t prove it.

So you’re safe.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis
dont cheat u brainlet

Hello fellow Melbournecel

• JFL
Reactions: Soulrack
Yikes!
This is why you inkel

I have to cheat, @Chadelite failed me because he did not apply his own techniques to his exam :( HOW TO STUDY GTFIH HEY GUYS SPACED REPITION ACTIVE RECALL CAMBRIDGE DOCTOR