[GTFIH] I Am The Greatest Looksmaxer Since Orb

Probably won't happen for me tbh. Will get genio to fix the chin.

Surprised we have same pheno though tbh ngl. Never encounter it irl.
Yeah bro I NEVER see people that look like me irl. What phenotype are we? U wanna pm me pics

I do think that the chin transformation is insane. How old were you before mewing? And how many years did it take?
downward growth, what did you do wrong? did you mew while having braces? n how do u mew now.

(ive been chin tucking and trying to get that far back of tongue to get on palate, but people say i need to get the far back of tongue onto palate, and you need to swallow to reach it, which makes no sense, because when you swallow your airway is cut off...)

also whos that guy in ur sig and avi? hes my ideal pheno. (sry, i know, lot of questions)
That means you have a receding maxilla. Try keeping a balance between breathing and back of tongue placement. But the most important thing is to have a bit of the back tongue touching the roof, at least.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Cope
I haven't replied to this thread yet, if you fail to see improvement kill yourself, look at the difference in lips and you'll know the truth

im 19 now. Would mewing still make a difference?

@Nibba Has Orb actually looksmaxed?

@Nibba Has Orb actually looksmaxed?
Decide for yourself.

• +1
Reactions: theropeking
I am not too experienced, but from what I see he got through some puberty and got some softmaxing along with bodymax.
I think he did something to his chin. That can't just be puberty. If this guy had to go to SEA to get laid, it's truly over for us.

going to mew and work out this year and i'll do the same recording thing you did

pretty good result

Nice results.
Neck + shoulder halo is strong as fuck.
Jaw improved a lot as well.

Went up by 1 - 1.5 PSL.
However if your chin was further out and lined with your lips/browridge and your mandible more straight then you'd be a giga-chad. Chad nonetheless though.

Last edited:
Great frame with clear improvements, but there seems to be a bit of light frauding to me, I would like to have a better motion how your cheeks now look like, we can't see the chin really well too. You have mostly light in front vs light behind which obviously is going to make you look different.

Last edited:
I think he did something to his chin. That can't just be puberty. If this guy had to go to SEA to get laid, it's truly over for us.
In a few years it will be look like orb or death tbh. To fuck a landwhale you legit have to be 7psl or somthing, not even joking here. But the standards are rising extremely fast.

In a few years it will be look like orb or death tbh. To fuck a landwhale you legit have to be 7psl or somthing, not even joking here. But the standards are rising extremely fast.
And do you think we guys will have higher standards too?

And do you think we guys will have higher standards too?
No, they will fall. Cuz the less males fuck, the less they fuck and agree on lower level females. Thats how it is going now. vicious cycle. Some males agree to be cucked by 1psl woman

Orb was seriously autistic tho (he drew dicks for a living or something). Maybe autistic guys like us. But normal dudes probably have it easier.

Orb was seriously autistic tho (he drew dicks for a living or something). Maybe autistic guys like us. But normal dudes probably have it easier.
I was talking about the minimum looks threshold, but obviously you have to be NT also, all social autists will be out of the game, even those who are 6/10.

This video shows the difference that a year can make: from recessed subhuman twink faggot to actual living, breathing human.

To all you copers saying I grew into my face, or that my looksmaxing was just the result of luck and genetics, get BTFO FAGS. From 18 years old to 19 years old look at the improvement

@future chadlite

https://streamable.com/8ggke

feast your eyes boys.

mewing, neck, gym and other things i’ve posted about ascended me to human status tbh. If u wanna know more I can elab later ITT

@11gaijin sticky this shit boyoyoooo
greatest transformation ever!
you just mogged all incel.is users who claim uglyness is genetical and inceldom is a life-time condition.

you just mogged all incel.is users who claim uglyness is genetical and inceldom is a life-time condition.

He is frauding like hell with light and neck angle.

• +1
Reactions: BeautifulBones and Ropemaxing
He is frauding like hell with light and neck angle.

This

The only thing that changed was gymcelling, and a small bit of neck and masseter hypertrophy

I know how differently angles and lighting make people look. Your jaw didn't grow forward, and your chin is still the same. Lol @ all these people saying my face changed from mewing

Should've visited Weston Price @ 12-13 instead Mew stole his best idea's from him anyway

it's a good transformation but he didn't look bad before tbh ngl

it's obvious that he has good genes in the before as well

Impressive tbh

How did you improve your lower third? I managed to improve my mid face, but my lower jaw is still too recessed.

Anyways, congratulations! Now enjoy your looksmaxxed life

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: HailToTheKing
damn legit looksmax i was gonna spit some fire until i saw that video

More like from subhuman to subhuman

You just learned how to angle and light fraud and you grew your hair and muscles.Thats all faggot.

Also thanks for looksmamxing tip tho.Helped me a lot OP

More like from subhuman to subhuman

You just learned how to angle and light fraud and you grew your hair and muscles.Thats all faggot.

Also thanks for looksmamxing tip tho.Helped me a lot OP
it's a 2 years old post lol

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
Just wait till I am finished my looksmax

it's actually hilarious how self-deluded this guy was

didn't he rate himself as a 7?

This video shows the difference that a year can make: from recessed subhuman twink faggot to actual living, breathing human.

To all you copers saying I grew into my face, or that my looksmaxing was just the result of luck and genetics, get BTFO FAGS. From 18 years old to 19 years old look at the improvement

@future chadlite

feast your eyes boys.

mewing, neck, gym and other things i’ve posted about ascended me to human status tbh. If u wanna know more I can elab later ITT

@11gaijin sticky this shit boyoyoooo

Orb mogs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back