[GTFIH] I Am The Greatest Looksmaxer Since Orb

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
This video shows the difference that a year can make: from recessed subhuman twink faggot to actual living, breathing human.

To all you copers saying I grew into my face, or that my looksmaxing was just the result of luck and genetics, get BTFO FAGS. From 18 years old to 19 years old look at the improvement

@future chadlite
HOLY MOTHERFUCKING SHIT, the difference is insane, in the old video you look like a fucking retard id want to punch because of that chin, the new video shows a square chin that is lining with your lips

https://streamable.com/8ggke

feast your eyes boys.

mewing, neck, gym and other things i’ve posted about ascended me to human status tbh. If u wanna know more I can elab later ITT

@11gaijin sticky this shit boyoyoooo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, Deleted member 27452, Deleted member 1464 and 9 others
not bragging

Orb did it for Asian women so I'd say he's better.

lLKaJxl.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227

Orb is a sissy compared to me and went to Thailand.

I'm going to Japan (and Thailand but still Japan).

I will make him look like a joke soon in January.

Then it will be . . .

Me -> Orb -> You

Smug2

• +1
Reactions: Peruvian
I don't see much of a difference. But keep going. Do you slay with your looks?

Your side profile is subhuman,otherwise notable difference,but not even close to greatest looksmaxer jfl

• +1
Reactions: Dude420
Orb is a sissy compared to me and went to Thailand.

I'm going to Japan (and Thailand but still Japan).

I will make him look like a joke soon in January.

Then it will be . . .

Me -> Orb -> You

View attachment 2878
Thanks brah. And orb slayed Thailand thots cuz he couldn't get white ones
Your side profile is subhuman
Yeah fucking right dude. My chin lines up just before my lips. Huge change

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
Thanks brah. And orb slayed Thailand thots cuz he couldn't get white ones

Yeah fucking right dude. My chin lines up just before my lips. Huge change
tbh what responses did u expect

“omg nibba wow looksmaxer wow chin hehe :p

• +1
Reactions: badromance
I don't see much of a difference. But keep going. Do you slay with your looks?
Significantly better side profile and jawline overall imo. Still not convinced it wasn't just natural growth though.

• +1
Reactions: badromance
I actually love your girlfriend

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
Tis puberty mane. Still looking good ngl but the hairstyle in the second video is kinda tere naam

• +1
Reactions: jefferson
HOLY SHIT.

That neck growth is INSANE

• +1
Reactions: Nibba
You only have wide shoulders because of genetics. You're only tall because of genetics.
Changes in your face are certainly not "insane". You were good looking before, and now you are just a little better looking.
This proves that looksmaxing can never turn an ugly man into a handsome one.

• +1
Reactions: Nosecel9000, AdamLamberg, RedPilledStemcel and 5 others
You only have wide shoulders because of genetics. You're only tall because of genetics.
Changes in your face are certainly not "insane". You were good looking before, and now you are just a little better looking.
This proves that looksmaxing can never turn an ugly man into a handsome one.

It can turn an ugly man into a cute boy though.

Happy4

But neck gains definitely improved your masculinity. Make a thread about how you trained your neck, please. Any ideas about how I can train it at home?

• +1
Reactions: KaczynskiCel, AdamLamberg, HorseFace and 1 other person
But neck gains definitely improved your masculinity. Make a thread about how you trained your neck, please. Any ideas about how I can train it at home?

Yea, a thread about neck training would be nice. OP pls do it

Which exercises, how much weight, how many repetitions etc

• +1
Reactions: tallcel
The only extraordinary thing I see about you is your frame tbh, which is mostly genetic as seen in the before video.

This kinda proves my suspicion that all 'soft' looksmaxxes are cope.

• +1
Reactions: qwep, Ropemaxing, ptethisbs and 1 other person
I see no significant difference whatsoever.

Gym = cope

And anyone who unironically believes in the 'neckpill' needs to visit Gandy.

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing
I see no significant difference whatsoever.

Gym = cope

And anyone who unironically believes in the 'neckpill' needs to visit Gandy.

low iq, neck training is legit af. he looks way better with a thicker neck

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger
From justin bieber prettyboy to "omg brittany look at that chad"

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
only difference is neck and hair.

anyone can do that
although i admit you do look better

Tbh, with how much you brag I expected you to be way better looking.

Still pretty solid Looksmaxxing fuel nonetheless (Gym and hair pill ngl)
only difference is neck and hair.

anyone can do that
although i admit you do look better
The lighting is also much better, lighting from behind makes your face appear leaner.

• +1
From justin bieber prettyboy to "omg brittany look at that chad"
High IQ brotha

Too many coping incels ITT.

n-nibba didn't change! Mewing didn't move his whole face forward or anything!

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, sytyl, FutureMogger and 1 other person
i dont see any change only lightening is different tbh. Like the way you changed youre hairstyle to orbs in the second. I think you have some problems seriously why would you do that its not even suitingnyou

Last edited:
High IQ brotha

Too many coping incels ITT.

n-nibba didn't change! Mewing didn't move his whole face forward or anything!

There's honestly very little difference. And as for proclaiming yourself the 'greatest looksmaxer since Orb', that's got to be trolling. Hell, I've made more of a change myself.

?

• +1
Reactions: Jackkal
Memes

• +1
Reactions: FutureMogger, Nibba and Never_Began
i dont see any change only lightening is different tbh. Like the way you changed youre hairstyle to orbs in the second. I think you have some problems seriously why would you do that its not even suitingnyou
I agree @Nibba about the hairstyle part. I feel you could look much better but in the first vid you have a better hairstyle and so that kinda reduces the difference. With a better hairstyle the difference would be much more obvious. Hairstyle negged you ngl.

just lightingmaxx bro

still :chad: tho

Different angles, different lighting. High amounts of autism. What else

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing and Never_Began
before legit better

@ZyzzReincarnate bro post your pick where it can be seen that you actually grew a chin after getting off the braces and actually mewed

This is lifefuel for me because you actually grew a chin being OLDER than me, man if I grow a chin after months of hardmewing I will legit cry. Also do a thread on neck training (even if we have the gymcelling megathread), that neck growth as said before is incredible and you must share your neck knowledge

• +1
Mewing is real. This amount of facial development can't be attributed to natural growth alone. Proper posture is key.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and Nibba
You need to hairmax your current hair has no style just looks messy and bad sorry. Good job with everything else though.

• +1
dude you were low tier normie before now you are chad, thats cool and all, but its still determined by genetics, since you are white, 75-95% of the looksmaxxing advice came in handy for ya

its so weird. the changes are so subtle yet it makes all the difference. i actually think you went up 2 points. blind copers who claim "lighting bro its lighting!!!" need glasses.

did you have braces? btw

• +1
its so weird. the changes are so subtle yet it makes all the difference. i actually think you went up 2 points. blind copers who claim "lighting bro its lighting!!!" need glasses.

did you have braces? btw
Hey thanks bro. Yeah they're coping because they're too lazy to put their tongue in the roof of their mouth jfl.

and yes I did have braces and I was able to correct some of the downward growth with mewing but I still have a little ways to go before I fully ascend
You need to hairmax your current hair has no style just looks messy and bad sorry. Good job with everything else though.
Yeah dude I'm working on that currently. What would you recommend
Keep coping you lazy Jew ? 4 u

downward growth, what did you do wrong? did you mew while having braces? n how do u mew now.

(ive been chin tucking and trying to get that far back of tongue to get on palate, but people say i need to get the far back of tongue onto palate, and you need to swallow to reach it, which makes no sense, because when you swallow your airway is cut off...)

also whos that guy in ur sig and avi? hes my ideal pheno. (sry, i know, lot of questions)

U jelly feg?
no im not, i get my validation from girls, egirls, and random ugly loser gamers on the internet. not from my fellow looksmax brothers

Hey, fuck you lol.

There is a clear difference, by genetics or looksmaxxing is up for debate, but there is a difference for sure stop coping.

Check out me thread mate.
no im not, i get my validation from girls, egirls, and random ugly loser gamers on the internet. not from my fellow looksmax brothers

Shut up bro ???

My nigga said egirls JFL

• +1
downward growth, what did you do wrong? did you mew while having braces? n how do u mew now.
i didn't mew with braces i was a chronic mouthbreather. i mew every day all day. i tie a string around my face to mew during sleep, which is very hard.

(ive been chin tucking and trying to get that far back of tongue to get on palate, but people say i need to get the far back of tongue onto palate, and you need to swallow to reach it, which makes no sense, because when you swallow your airway is cut off...)
yeah this is a dumb thing for people to tell you. just go as far as u can

also whos that guy in ur sig and avi? hes my ideal pheno. (sry, i know, lot of questions)
ikr like fuark. i've been looking and can't find anything, but that image is a actually photoshopped. he looks like chit irl (recessed chin and jew nose)
uh ok. i posted this to show people that mewing is legit but sure i'm bragging ig

Users who are viewing this thread

Back