GTFIH Looks Theory VIRAL On Tik Tok

Deleted member 6695

Deleted member 6695

Bye guys, was here to look better. No affiliations
9AC544F8 6A85 408B 84E2 309B3E805689

In the comments the fucking women dare to say that men make beauty standards to feel better about themselves. It’s just what women are attracted to lmaoooo

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 2403 and 13 others
He's coping though he doesn't have a warrior skull

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: No Bones Dax, Jamal2222, Deleted member 5698 and 24 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1100
Women are low iq they think everything comes from beauty standards when a decent chunk come from biology.

• +1
Reactions: karbo, Deleted member 7753, Deleted member 5698 and 11 others
I legitimately believe that women don't even know what they're attracted to, so they would be weirded out by guys talking about it.
They are obviously attracted to hollow cheeks, high zygomas, a good jawline, etc. but they don't consciously know it.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamal2222, Lars, Deleted member 5698 and 13 others
I legitimately believe that women don't even know what they're attracted to, so they would be weirded by guys talking about it.
They are obviously attracted to hollow cheeks, high zygomas, a good jawline, etc. but they don't consciously know it.
They think its the hair and fashion :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamal2222, karbo, Lars and 10 others
called it a while ago
Sdfa

• +1
Reactions: Lars, Deleted member 1100, Deleted member 2403 and 5 others
Women are low iq they think everything comes from beauty standards when a decent chunk come from biology.
decent chunk?
All studies show when no one is in famine or
Under some supreme influence they all choose the same thing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695
blackpill going mainstream will just leave us subhumans behind even more

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 5698, ToursOverBoyo2020 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, zephyrum9, Perma Virgin 666 and 1 other person
decent chunk?
I thought that too but youll notice there are variables around the planet. For example whats attractive in the West vs. East Asia is different.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
I thought that too but youll notice there are variables around the planet. For example whats attractive in the West vs. East Asia is different.
the only difference I see is facial and body hair

• Hmm...
I legitimately believe that women don't even know what they're attracted to, so they would be weirded out by guys talking about it.
Asking advice from women would be like asking advice from livestock

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and Deleted member 10987
I have hard time seeing how you can NOT be attractive with a chiseled jaw and good bone structure even in East Asia.
There might just be some exceptions who continue to prefer prettyboys in their 30s or some anime JBs who prefer twinks, but the majority will probably have a very similar taste in men.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
I still think dimorphic traits are so biologically ingrained within us to find them attractive it’s unchanging no matter what culture or trend is going on

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
the only difference I see is facial and body hair
I have hard time seeing how you can NOT be attractive with a chiseled jaw and good bone structure even in East Asia.
There might just be some exceptions who continue to prefer prettyboys in their 30s or some anime JBs who prefer twinks, but the majority will probably have a very similar taste in men.
If you look at pics of attractive men and women in the west vs asia youll notice they look quite different. But some of the same core features are there.
I still think dimorphic traits are so biologically ingrained within us to find them attractive it’s unchanging no matter what culture or trend is going on
I think some core traits like a developed mandible and maxilla are attractive across all cultures but for some features there are some variables. Im still looking into the beauty standards but I think the core features of what makes a face attractive are the same across various cultures.

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 10524
If you look at pics of attractive men and women in the west vs asia youll notice they look quite different. But some of the same core features are there.

I think some core traits like a developed mandible and maxilla are attractive across all cultures but for some features there are some variables. Im still looking into the beauty standards but I think the core features of what makes a face attractive are the same across various cultures.
What are the core features beyond mandible and maxilla?

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and BigBoy
What are the core features beyond mandible and maxilla?
Thin nose bridge, oval eyes, double eyelids. I would say thick lips, but that wasnt attractive in Asia in the past apparently.

There may be more but Im not sure what else, I havent come to a definite conclusion yet.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 2403, Deleted member 6273 and 2 others
Thin nose bridge, oval eyes, double eyelids. I would say thick lips, but that wasnt attractive in Asia in the past apparently.

There may be more but Im not sure what else, I havent come to a definite conclusion yet.
What about hair

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and BigBoy
What about hair
Thats a given jfl. Thick NW0 dense hair or death.

But for texture I think it varies across time periods. In Asia straight hair is probably the most preferred. While in the west various styles can pass. I think texture comes down to preference tbh. But if I were to guess universal standard it might be wavy.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5698, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 5634 and 2 others
decent chunk?

Sexual attraction is a mix of social and genetic factors, whenever indigenous communities, with limited external influence, are studied what they find attractive is much different than the convention. This changes as you approach urban westernised areas.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Sexual attraction is a mix of social and genetic factors, whenever indigenous communities, with limited external influence, are studied what they find attractive is much different than the convention. This changes as you approach urban westernised areas.

c2294f1f4df44aefc7d730529c686c81.png

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 4614 and Deleted member 6273
imagine thinking any girl let alone normie will ever give a shit about ur skull shape

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2403

How much of psl looks theory would people in these tribes find attractive? Which genetic factors do these people and the rest of the world find commonly attractive?

How much of psl looks theory would people in these tribes find attractive? Which genetic factors do these people and the rest of the world find commonly attractive?
From what I've seen only 3 things are universal.

Averageness, sexual dimorphism and youth. Even the most remote tribe finds this attractive.

"We showed significant cross-cultural differences in attractiveness preferences and similarities in choices of unattractive faces. We speculate that across cultures unattractiveness could be assessed on the basis of the same cues to health and biological quality. Attractiveness criteria seem to be more complex, specific to each population, and dependent on the population's ecological conditions and morphological characteristics."

Distributions of choices for the most attractive and unattractive female and male face by

• +1
From what I've seen only 3 things are universal.

Averageness, sexual dimorphism and youth. Even the most remote tribe finds this attractive.

"We showed significant cross-cultural differences in attractiveness preferences and similarities in choices of unattractive faces. We speculate that across cultures unattractiveness could be assessed on the basis of the same cues to health and biological quality. Attractiveness criteria seem to be more complex, specific to each population, and dependent on the population's ecological conditions and morphological characteristics."

View attachment 925864
What about a well pronounced mandible/maxilla and oval eyes/double eyelids? Did these factor into what the tribes people found attractive? The researchers are probably not aware of the scientific terms but they do understand the importance of jawline. I want to know if a well defined jawline like in Western beauty standards is cross-cultural.

• +1
What about a well pronounced mandible/maxilla and oval eyes/double eyelids? Did these factor into what the tribes people found attractive? The researchers are probably not aware of the scientific terms but they do understand the importance of jawline. I want to know if a well defined jawline like in Western beauty standards is cross-cultural.
I don't think most researchers go into that much detail especially on face. In terms of body they did.

They generally just said the tribes preferred faces with features similar to the average of their own ethnicity.

• +1
I don't think most researchers go into that much detail especially on face. In terms of body they did.

They generally just said the tribes preferred faces with features similar to the average of their own ethnicity.
The average or the "averaged"?

• +1
Averaged technically speaking
Isnt that weird to you? If you put the dude in your avi's face against the averaged west african face do you think most black people would like his or the averaged face?

They'll soon be talking about eye area, forward growth and all that PSL stuff. It's truly over.

• +1
Reactions: Lars
They'll soon be talking about eye area, forward growth and all that PSL stuff. It's truly over.
nahh man we are gonna be the og famous people :lul:

Isnt that weird to you? If you put the dude in your avi's face against the averaged west african face do you think most black people would like his or the averaged face?

Yeah obviously they will pick the guy in my avi, but in remote rural tribes with little external influence they will tend to pick a face that looks more similar to their averaged faces, makes sense from an evolutionary standpoint.

Some studies even show that some of these groups don't have a size dimorphism selector (larger male smaller females) and almost no height preferences.

It's all a bit strange ngl but that's the way it is. It's important to note that their preferences change in modern environments to fit the status quo.

They think its the hair and fashion :lul:
women on tiktok unironically say "hair is makeup for boys" when a 6psl chad does a middle part instead of a regular combover
fucking primitive toilets