GTFIH! MAKE A LIFE PLAN

Deleted member 2607

Deleted member 2607

Zephir
MAKE A FUCKING LIFE PLAN IF YOU HAVENT. SERIOUSLY.

WRITE THAT SHIT DOWN RIGHT FUCKING NOW. WHATEVER ELSE YOU'RE DOING CAN WAIT. RIGHT NOW YOU WANT TO--- WAIT, YOU ACTUALLY NEED TO WRITE DOWN YOUR AMBITIONS AND PLANS.

writing a life plan and goals is quite simple. Ideally it should only take 5-20 minutes, maybe more if you have more detailed and complicated ambitions. There is no words to describe how important it is to verbalize and write down the deepest ambitions in your heart. I'm sure many of you here have a vague ascension plan in your minds.WRITE THAT SHIT DOWN RIGHT NOW. It will motivate you so much. Print it. Hang it on your door. Write it, put it in your journal, whatever...

here's mine if you want an example. It's not done yet because I'm working out some details.

Looksmax 2020-2021 plan

THE WHY
WHY DO I LOOKSMAXX? SELF IMPROVEMENT OF COURSE. I am naturally a very competitive person. Being outdone is one of the worst feelings for me. Face is almost EVERYTHING. I must improve my face if I am to improve myself. The ideal lifestyle I seek, one of admiration, success, beautiful women and friends, and social power, requires my face to ascend. I am more blessed than average. I was born white. I was born in a country where changing myself is not only possible but actively encouraged. I was born with a family who from a young age kept me on a health diet and routine. I have a really good lower third.

It is not enough. Average is not enough. Above average is not enough. I must strive for EXCELLENCE. for damn near mathematical aesthetic PERFECTION. This is why I looksmax.

DAILY ROUTINE NON NEGOTIABLE
-drink a shit ton of water. Get a gallon water and drink atleast 1 a day.
-some sort of physical activity. Even a 15 minute walk is fine
-daily skin care routine. Varies depending on expendable income.
-socialization (one anti-instinct social interaction a day
-mewing
-AT MINIMUM 7 HOURS OF SLEEP

CHEEKBONES AND FACIAL STRUCTURE
I have a pretty good bone structure. I have the potential to be a slayer if I cut and get high cheekbones. This will also help my mediocre eye area. Ideally by 2022 I will have high defined cheekbones a extremely sharp jawline and side profile along with a significantly improved eye area.

MONEYMAXX- Money is very important to support the looksmaxxing hobby. I must be able to buy the right foods, buy the right facial creams, buy the right makeup, ect...
PLAN
-work at talisman
-resell/trade truck for higher quality low gas mileage car. Use car to delivery for uber eats/doordash as a side hustle.
-get into a school by fall 2020 with a nice scholarship so that room is paid for

Cheekbone ascension plan
-mew
-cut body fat percent down to 8 (current 12.7)
-keto diet (when finanically doable)
-build a fucking workout routine
-build a FUCKING workout routine
Hopefully cheekbone ascension will lead to eye area ascenison

GYMMAXX
-build neck
-build abs and arms
-LEG DAY
-FUCKING LEG DAY
-YES
-LEG DAY
-Build a diverse bodyweight routine reprotoire

NT MAXX- NT Maxx is very important for mental and social health. Gotta not waste my youth

(to be written)

D7obm6JUIAA1jRr

GO GO GO! YOU ARENT GETTING ANY YOUNGER BOYO. GET WHAT YOU WANT OUT OF LIFE. STEP ONE IS DEFINING THAT AND MAKING A PLAN.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, PubertyMaxxer, Deleted member 5891 and 12 others
Fuckkeenn cope
No one ever sticks to their plans
Ever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328, Bluepill, Deleted member 6113 and 7 others
Fuckkeenn cope
Ever
Nothing wrong with writing it down, I have wrote down at least 500 plans I didn't follow since I was in middle school. Writing down contradictory plans is fine too.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 4671 and Deleted member 1464
Damn mirin that avi bro

Ok when people write long shit like this I just don't read, like make it more fun, I really can't pay attention.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and goat2x
you need to focus on showing up everyday rather than actually doing the habit you are trying to instill.

Fuckkeenn cope
Ever
PicsArt 03 09 104317

I skipped something because i sored my ass off

Blue means - did training 2X day

@Everyone make plan like this and track your progress

So, where is surgery?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
No matter how much I try to get on a schedule or create some sort of plan, it never works out, and I always deviate from it... all decisions I make are on a whim.

• +1
Live
Die

• +1
LONG TERM GOALS:

Jaw and chin fillers within next 3 months

Acne and acne scars removed completely 12-18months

Eye fillers 9months

12%bodyfat 6months

Have Hair 12months

SHORT TERM DAILY GOALS:

Gym : (shitty dumbells workouts with abs and running for now)
Diet : (no sougar)
Skincare : (accutane,vit C, infodolan,hyuralonic acid,cleanser moisturizer)
Haircare :(fin,no stress,Castor oil)
Quit coke

Were all gonna make it brahs

Unnamed 9

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 2607

WRITE THAT SHIT DOWN RIGHT FUCKING NOW. WHATEVER ELSE YOU'RE DOING CAN WAIT. RIGHT NOW YOU WANT TO--- WAIT, YOU ACTUALLY NEED TO WRITE DOWN YOUR AMBITIONS AND PLANS.

writing a life plan and goals is quite simple. Ideally it should only take 5-20 minutes, maybe more if you have more detailed and complicated ambitions. There is no words to describe how important it is to verbalize and write down the deepest ambitions in your heart. I'm sure many of you here have a vague ascension plan in your minds.WRITE THAT SHIT DOWN RIGHT NOW. It will motivate you so much. Print it. Hang it on your door. Write it, put it in your journal, whatever...

here's mine if you want an example. It's not done yet because I'm working out some details.

Looksmax 2020-2021 plan

THE WHY
WHY DO I LOOKSMAXX? SELF IMPROVEMENT OF COURSE. I am naturally a very competitive person. Being outdone is one of the worst feelings for me. Face is almost EVERYTHING. I must improve my face if I am to improve myself. The ideal lifestyle I seek, one of admiration, success, beautiful women and friends, and social power, requires my face to ascend. I am more blessed than average. I was born white. I was born in a country where changing myself is not only possible but actively encouraged. I was born with a family who from a young age kept me on a health diet and routine. I have a really good lower third.

It is not enough. Average is not enough. Above average is not enough. I must strive for EXCELLENCE. for damn near mathematical aesthetic PERFECTION. This is why I looksmax.

-mewing

I have a pretty good bone structure. I have the potential to be a slayer if I cut and get high cheekbones. This will also help my mediocre eye area. Ideally by 2022 I will have high defined cheekbones a extremely sharp jawline and side profile along with a significantly improved eye area.

MONEYMAXX- Money is very important to support the looksmaxxing hobby. I must be able to buy the right foods, buy the right facial creams, buy the right makeup, ect...
PLAN
-work at talisman
-resell/trade truck for higher quality low gas mileage car. Use car to delivery for uber eats/doordash as a side hustle.
-get into a school by fall 2020 with a nice scholarship so that room is paid for

Cheekbone ascension plan
-mew

GYMMAXX
-build neck
-build abs and arms
-LEG DAY
-FUCKING LEG DAY
-YES
-LEG DAY

NT MAXX- NT Maxx is very important for mental and social health. Gotta not waste my youth

(to be written)

View attachment 300774

GO GO GO! YOU ARENT GETTING ANY YOUNGER BOYO. GET WHAT YOU WANT OUT OF LIFE. STEP ONE IS DEFINING THAT AND MAKING A PLAN.
If I'm too lazy to read your post I'm probably too lazy to improve myself lol
20200327 144322

• +1
JJFL
Youre only plan should be focused on how to make money
Even if you write down all youre surgeries you gonna die as a incel with them on paper anyway if you dont have 100.000$ rn
So main focuse should be how to make the big hit

• +1
gymmaxxing is postponed for now

• +1
Look mate. That's all well and good. But the juice has to be worth the squeeze. Your workout routine is proper shit. Get some push-pull-legs or full body going espically if you're natty. Also I respect your ambitious mindset. Whole lot of weak minded cats round here, Commenting on every post hating.

• +1
Dn rd

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Lightbulb
i didnt even read lol ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit

Looksmax 2020-2021 plan

THE WHY

-mewing

PLAN
-work at talisman

Cheekbone ascension plan
-mew

GYMMAXX
-build neck
-build abs and arms
-LEG DAY
-FUCKING LEG DAY
-YES
-LEG DAY

(to be written)

View attachment 300774

I've already made a plan quite a long time ago and have your exact reasoning as well. Very good thread OP.

• +1
Bump for Opressed Nativecels

Plans are destined to be failed