[GTFIH] OFFICIAL LOOKSMAX.ME VS incels.is FORUM WAR [EXTREME AUTISM WARNING]

Slayer

Slayer

^ she could have fixed me

On behalf of the 1st Chad regiment, this thread will serve as the official declaration of war between incels.is and looksmax.me

The Eugenes, Carls, and Corneliuses of .co shall no longer invade our sacred slayer sanctuary. If you are a true Chad, you will take up arms against these subshit animals and drive them back into the shithole from whence they came.

tenor.gif

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxDon1, Petsmart, LordNorwood and 5 others
The brutal mogging and decimation has begun. No incel posting on my sight will be left un-obliterated.
072176E7 C367 4AFB 81B1 A42FC58EC1AB

We'll win. Remember, we never lose.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LordNorwood and Slayer
giphy.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LordNorwood, noped and Deleted member 3962
0CBC4014 C316 44D4 8FDF AB50012AFEDD

“Now if only we can get them to send pics of their face so they can have a “mog” battle so we can arrest them.....”

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel and PenileFacialSurgery
View attachment 222423
“Now if only we can get them to send pics of their face so they can have a “mog” battle so we can arrest them.....”
The voice mog will be the first destructive weapon to be used in this battle, after the wall of text. But if the nukes are needed, we have @moggingmachine and @ChadKahn ready to discharge on them

i dont have enough energy rn to join the fight tbh so ima just spectate from above

Slayers.me Vs .Co

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, OOGABOOGA, Titbot and 1 other person
hi ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Ritalincel
This is a little gay tho ngl

The voice mog will be the first destructive weapon to be used in this battle, after the wall of text. But if the nukes are needed, we have @moggingmachine and @ChadKahn ready to discharge on them
I AM POSTING A VOICE MOG VIDEO TODAY OR TOMORROW INDEED MY BROTHER.

NT people probably be flexing their lay count to other NTs while you niggas are battling who has the most shitposts in some pathetic-ass forums jfl at your existence.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
NT people probably be flexing their lay count to other NTs while you niggas are battling who has the most shitposts in some pathetic-ass forums jfl at your existence.
nobody said we were NT

We're coming
20d6a2e52

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: auboutduprecipice and noped
What if you're an incel with only a .me account? :feelshmm:

i sound like a girl jfl

used to use that to my advantage on csgo ngl
at 6'9?? bro that is indeed strange

you need to discord voicechat maxx and get niggas to buy you stuff bro

Don't get hung up on the specific word, what I really meant was people with meaningful love/lay life.
nobody said we have that either

at 6'9?? bro that is indeed strange

you need to discord voicechat maxx and get niggas to buy you stuff bro
im cutevoicemaxxed bro

free shit bro

mirin?

• Woah
Reactions: moggingmachine
When are we gonna start a war with r/incel tears? We should team up against them

• +1
Reactions: Velvet
Could you answer to what I asked in the other forum, bro?
Yikes! Something went wrong. Lets unpack this.
The following members could not be found: 6ft5manlet.

When are we gonna start a war with r/incel tears? We should team up against them
Really want to see the slayers here take on IT. Their opinions would actually matter since it's not coming from ugly males at .co

I'm tired of you Brad. I will slit your throat with my yugi oh cards.
Then i will grab a pencil and will shove it into your urethra while i send the video to all your relatives.
This is the rise of Eugene.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back