[GTFIH] Possible non-surgical solution for NCT

SoyGune

SoyGune

Indian
According to Davis’s law, soft tissue will remodel according to the loads which it is applied on.

Thicker skin at the bottom of your feet.

Rougher hands from working with them a lot.

What if we applied this concept to the soft skin around the eyes? and overtime make it appear more pronounced via the skin being lifted?

5F9A2D59 4C68 4EEC B455 C0CD7CC31279

5030DF91 B81F 4E96 A483 43D20F1C1381

E85B4D1B FFFD 40D5 A639 3C12D7923DB9

Makeup artists commonly used tape to give a more pronounced looks in their eyes via stretching the skin to accommodate what they don’t have, but what if this method was applied overtime to make your skin remodel in a more prominently set way?

The plan is to have tape pulling at the bottom of the nose upward attached to your forehead. This would be worn overnight ideally because no one is gonna wear this shit in public.

0DF35FD4 38C1 4916 B902 889CA85C8048

Ideally, the skin should over time naturally relax in a position that gives your eyes more positive tilt. This idea definitely sounds retarded, but there is no reason for it to not work. If you have a good bone base that would allow this, then it may be something to look into.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JizzFarmer and Thetic
jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino and SoyGune
Just tape a bunch of strings to your face bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: didntreadlol, Deleted member 6403, Entschuldigung and 2 others
Makes sense but how often would you need to apply this? I understand David’s law but I have a strong feeling that results would relapse.

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel, Good_Little_Goy and Slayerino
Makes sense but how often would you need to apply this? I understand David’s law but I have a strong feeling that results would relapse.
Seems like the same concept for a dick extender. Wear it overnight for a few months until you notice results and gradually decrease how long you wear it for.

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino and SexyMofo
Seems like the same concept for a dick extender. Wear it overnight for a few months until you notice results and gradually decrease how long you wear it for.
What tape can I use

Just become Hellraiser theory

• JFL
Reactions: SoyGune and Slayerino
It's not the way ubñ think u just causing aging and saggy skin

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Slayerino and far336
It's not the way ubñ think u just causing aging and saggy skin
Agreed.

OP, take a look at how nasolabial folds are formed. They are formed from smiling a lot, which pulls the skin. As one does this over their lifetime, wrinkles and sagginess is formed.

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and RAITEIII