GTFIH RIGHT NOW: ARVID TINDER RESULTS - ARVID CONFIRMED VOLCEL MENTALCEL STANDARDSCEL

SkinjobCatastrophe

SkinjobCatastrophe

Recovering from LeFort 3
GATHER ROUND FOLKS
FEAST YOUR EYES UPON THESE TINDER RESULTS FROM THE MAN, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND HIMSELF: @ArvidGustavsson

AS A WARNING, THERE IS BRUTAL SUICIDE FUEL INSIDE FOR NON NORWEGIAN/SWEDISH 6’2 CHADS. PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK

Yesterday, Arvid requested a tinder experiment be done with his pictures. Being the supreme gentleman that I am, I took him up on this offer

I downloaded tinder and set up a profile. Take a look at it:

and here are the rest of the pics in the profile:

I ran this for 24 hours just swiping right on everyone. The age range I set was 18-40 but I didnt match with anyone older than 30. After 24 hours, I had 75 matches, and 12 likes. So, 87 people swiped right on me, and I matched with 75 of them.

6C7D7827 8115 4BF3 931F F33F7898D4E6

Just about every other time I swiped right on someone, it would be a match:
46E9D588 2B82 4E7E 8349 737E29A0B17F

656E7E58 E419 4172 AD9D CD35FF2313F1

“BUT WAIT, TINDER MATCHES DONT MEAN ANYTHING IN REAL LIFE, SO WHAT YOU CAN GET A BUNCH OF MATCHES WITH FAT LANDWHALES AND USED UP BECKIES WITH ARBY’S ROAST BEEF, YOU WOULDNT ACTUALLY GET ANY GOOD LOOKING CHICKS BLAH BLAH BLAAH BLAAAAAH”

Well, Im glad you brought that up. Let me show you just a few of the females that matched with Arvid, some of whom messaged first:
3C88A8F6 B6D4 4346 8A35 2A520C104443

62DFE282 58F1 4519 8A31 BF7A242ADC65

7483D36D 0C47 4606 9C7F 17B9B35455A3

853086B9 D99C 48C6 AC62 A3C17FD7FC6C

C4040CDD A65A 45E1 A0FC AB4A29CEF412

About 1/3 of the women I matched with were landwhales, about 1/3 not so good looking, and the last 1/3 were all decent looking.

HERE ARE SOME OF THE LADIES WHO MESSAGED FIRST:
Many ladies messaged first with a “Hiiiii” or “Heyyyy”
DC07E409 BC56 45B8 AF1A 49A4D650BC83

1D8D35D7 B079 4F66 90B4 B262B314C52E

I thought surely my cringeworthy autismo messaging skills would be too much and hurt my chances. Not so. This lady was impressed by my messaging (because of my great personality) and sent me her snapchat totally unsolicited. Brutal NT pill - if you dont have snapchat its over
F6284DA0 A61E 4AA7 B904 8B340268787F

B3EAAB0C C571 4166 AD5A 11A015DD79CE

even called me “smooth” jfl. Im sure it was my personality and pickup artistry that secured this one. If you want to see what she looked like, looked ok but she was a hipster lesbian type:
AF3045A8 8A4F 47E9 8D97 A53377422057

One lady messaged me and despite my completely disinterested and bland tone she tried to escalate and said all we needed was a car:
12FFE9C9 9F49 41AE 8B00 0BC061B33E6A

Brutal driverslicensepill, suicidefuel for @LastGerman

WELL NOW I HOPE THIS IS LIFEFUEL FOR BUDDY BOYO MR GUSTAVSSON. STOP ROTTING AND GO OUT THERE AND START SLAYING

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5048, PrisonMike, metagross and 36 others
Upper tier normie ngl.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: chawaje, faggotchadlite, Be_ConfidentBro and 7 others
how many % girls were:
ethnic
white
black
asian

• +1
Reactions: inceletto and SkinjobCatastrophe
Arvid is larping

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlord, Deleted member 4562, imnotgay and 5 others
how many % girls were:
ethnic
white
black
asian
Id say 75% white, maybe 10% black and the rest ethnic, usually east asian or latina/hispanic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
american girls seem so much more talkative than nordic girls wtf

when you talk to nordic girls its like you have to drag the answers from their mouth.. whereas american girls can approach you and do the talking

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, metagross, OOGABOOGA and 11 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: inceletto, RAITEIII and SkinjobCatastrophe
Arvid is aspie he should slaying all time, he's sad for onities while she's probably sucking a dick

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful, Deleted member 4562, Hightwolf and 6 others

when you talk to nordic girls its like you have to drag the answers from their mouth.. whereas american girls can hit on you
I have noticed this, there seems to be a more open talkative social standard here, like you can just say whatever the hell you want and message whatever is on your mind. Much more emotionally responsive as well. Lots of emojis and “:)” faces and shit like that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
i think we all forgot he doesn’t live in america

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 10551, inceletto and 3 others
Also to anyone who wants to know the location, I am in a decent sized american city with a few hundred thousand people. Not sure if I would do better or worse in a big city.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
I make 3 theory on arvid

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
Alsp to anyone who wants to know the location, I am in a decent sized american city with a few hundred thousand people. Not sure if I would do better or worse in a big city.
Big city are worse because they have more chad6

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted, tyronelite and 1 other person
I have noticed this, there seems to be a more open talkative social standard here, like you can just say whatever the hell you want and message whatever is on your mind. Much more emotionally responsive as well. Lots of emojis and “:)” faces and shit like that
nordic girls are really autistic and cold, 0 smileys/emojis

but i kinda like that since im similar.. i hate extroverted girls who are very expressive

• +1
And then when they meet up with him and they realise he frauded all his pics...
EC72A5EC 1D52 4D8E AF2F 9A499FCCE829

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, diggbicc, AscendingHero and 16 others

when you talk to nordic girls its like you have to drag the answers from their mouth.. whereas american girls can approach you and do the talking
i was GPS spoofing tinder to Houston, tx and a hot girl actually approached first, did all the talking and set up a date

would never happen in a nordic country

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15 and SkinjobCatastrophe
I make 3 theory on arvid
The first is he's larping here because lulz.
The second he's really have autism.
The third is he's slay a lot, and he so narcissistic that the only thing he cares is having his ego raised here, because to you be handsome here is hard.
I believe in the third one

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, inceletto, Deleted and 2 others
@ArvidGustavsson is gonna wake up to some dopamine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, imnotgay, Deleted and 2 others
You actually used that pic jfl
A409FB83 D05C 44F6 B5DC 885A4B6C5763

Last edited by a moderator:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrisonMike, OOGABOOGA, Deleted member 4562 and 5 others
The third is he's slay a lot, and he so narcissistic that the only thing he cares is having his ego raised here, because to you be handsome here is hard.
I think hes just in a small place in norway and ao he doesnt have all these options like in a big american city. He also says he doesnt want to find someone used up with a 30 body count. So combine those things and the women he is looking for are remarkably rare and difficult to find

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted and Deleted member 9779
It’s the 3rd one

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted
Dog tier

• +1
I think hes just in a small place in norway and ao he doesnt have all these options like in a big american city. He also says he doesnt want to find someone used up with a 30 body count. So combine those things and the women he is looking for are remarkably rare and difficult to find
He lied to you

• +1
hes a fucken larper and a gigantic attention whore + a grandiose narcissist but all those people sucking his dick on here worry me tbh.
@Dyorotic2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, Deleted member 4562, imnotgay and 5 others
hes a fucken larper and a gigantic attention whore + a grandiose narcissist but all those people sucking his dick on here worry me tbh.
@Dyorotic2
Yeah, if he calls self ugly people should say "yes, you're ugly", if this happen is gonna be hilarious

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted, Deleted member 5891 and Deleted member 1751
GATHER ROUND FOLKS
FEAST YOUR EYES UPON THESE TINDER RESULTS FROM THE MAN, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND HIMSELF: @ArvidGustavsson

AS A WARNING, THERE IS BRUTAL SUICIDE FUEL INSIDE FOR NON NORWEGIAN/SWEDISH 6’2 CHADS. PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK

Yesterday, Arvid requested a tinder experiment be done with his pictures. Being the supreme gentleman that I am, I took him up on this offer
View attachment 904965
View attachment 904970
View attachment 904973

I ran this for 24 hours just swiping right on everyone. The age range I set was 18-40 but I didnt match with anyone older than 30. After 24 hours, I had 75 matches, and 12 likes. So, 87 people swiped right on me, and I matched with 75 of them.

View attachment 905024

View attachment 904981
View attachment 905034

“BUT WAIT, TINDER MATCHES DONT MEAN ANYTHING IN REAL LIFE, SO WHAT YOU CAN GET A BUNCH OF MATCHES WITH FAT LANDWHALES AND USED UP BECKIES WITH ARBY’S ROAST BEEF, YOU WOULDNT ACTUALLY GET ANY GOOD LOOKING CHICKS BLAH BLAH BLAAH BLAAAAAH”

Well, Im glad you brought that up. Let me show you just a few of the females that matched with Arvid, some of whom messaged first:
View attachment 904982
View attachment 904983
View attachment 904984
View attachment 904985
View attachment 904986

About 1/3 of the women I matched with were landwhales, about 1/3 not so good looking, and the last 1/3 were all decent looking.

View attachment 904994
View attachment 904997
I thought surely my cringeworthy autismo messaging skills would be too much and hurt my chances. Not so. This lady was impressed by my messaging (because of my great personality) and sent me her snapchat totally unsolicited. Brutal NT pill - if you dont have snapchat its over
View attachment 905003
View attachment 905004
even called me “smooth” jfl. Im sure it was my personality and pickup artistry that secured this one. If you want to see what she looked like, looked ok but she was a hipster lesbian type:
View attachment 905008

One lady messaged me and despite my completely disinterested and bland tone she tried to escalate and said all we needed was a car:
View attachment 905016

WELL NOW I HOPE THIS IS LIFEFUEL FOR BUDDY BOYO MR GUSTAVSSON. STOP ROTTING AND GO OUT THERE AND START SLAYING
View attachment 905030
Arvid is just a troll like Orb. He has a gf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted, Deleted member 9670 and SkinjobCatastrophe
He's have onities
I don't believe he is an incel. Or maybe he's too short. Oh wait he's 6'1. I don't think it's short in Sweden or Norway or wherever he lives

• +1
I don't believe he is an incel. Or maybe he's too short. Oh wait he's 6'1. I don't think it's short in Sweden or Norway or wherever he lives
He's probably became crazy after the girl reject him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted, SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 1751
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Deleted and SkinjobCatastrophe
He mogs the girls to oblivion(all ethnic or fat), he probably can find something better IRL

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: metagross, Deleted member 4562, Deleted and 3 others
He mogs the girls to oblivio(all ethnic or fat), he probably can find something better IRL
Many of them were not ethnic or fat. But yeah he does mog every single match

GATHER ROUND FOLKS

View attachment 904965
View attachment 904970
View attachment 904973

View attachment 905024

View attachment 904981
View attachment 905034

View attachment 904982
View attachment 904983
View attachment 904984
View attachment 904985
View attachment 904986

View attachment 904994
View attachment 904997
View attachment 905003
View attachment 905004
View attachment 905008

View attachment 905016

View attachment 905030

I actually get that often irl and online. Imagine not being leon look a like tvh

• +1
Arvid look my last thread, a made tribute to you

• JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, RAITEIII and Deleted
Not really i got dissapointed in the results i need better pics next time
Disappointed? damn son. These ladies are still messaging me and im still getting matches. Most of them respond even if I just say “hey” or “hi” and they are instantly enamored. At least 10 of the chicks that have messaged me are 5/10+ and they are all clearly interested, keeping up the conversation and trying to meet up

• So Sad
Damn. Messaging more of these tinder ladies. This is just high octane suicide fuel. They are so happy to talk to me. They are so interested in me and excited to get to meet up with me. I can say anything and they think im funny and charming.
89E3FA2C 848D 4671 88B6 12F343D01775

but they would all treat me like a dog if they saw me in real life. life is truly a scam. life as an ugly man is like buying a 1920s russian shit car with no windows and 3 horsepower while other people are driving by you in their mercedes benz and their bmws and their porsches with air conditioning and smooth suspension

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: zeshama, AscendingHero, metagross and 4 others
Chads me

• +1
And this was with low quality pictures and aspie poses and angles.

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted
Damn. Textbook mentalcel or troll he is

• +1
first one is cute af and stacylite
@ArvidGustavsson go get her tbh nigga

• +1
Decent no of matches considering how aspie the photos are and the serial killer vibe you give off. Better quality and more nt photos would make a monumental difference, even for a chad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4562 and Deleted
but they would all treat me like a dog if they saw me in real life. life is truly a scam. life as an ugly man is like buying a 1920s russian shit car with no windows and 3 horsepower while other people are driving by you in their mercedes benz and their bmws and their porsches with air conditioning and smooth suspension
life is all relative and about your surroundings.
for example you would be a king if nobody else had a car.

but for most of us life is like you described it.
everyone has a loving relationship and gets sex while we rot

• +1
life is all relative and about your surroundings.
for example you would be a king if nobody else had a car.

but for most of us life is like you described it.
everyone has a loving relationship and gets sex while we rot
That is true, you put it very well, exactly why life is a scam. I am out of luck here in america while I would be ok in vietnam or guatemala. Its all a roll of the dice

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and Deleted