GTFIH RIGHT NOW: ARVID TINDER RESULTS - ARVID CONFIRMED VOLCEL MENTALCEL STANDARDSCEL

Crazy. With better pics where he looks NT he would get better quality if girls tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted and SkinjobCatastrophe
He brutally like mogs me to death. Legit 4x more likes :feelswhy: :feelswhy: :lul:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted and SkinjobCatastrophe
Brutal driverslicensepill, suicidefuel for @LastGerman

"If you have a car we can hang out"... This really hits me...

One lady messaged me and despite my completely disinterested and bland tone she tried to escalate and said all we needed was a car:

This is too much for me. I legit have to cry because of this. "Muuhh but but but CHAAD...". No! A man has to drive. There is no way around it. If you cannot drive, your life is just OVER. You will be emasculated by female driving and you will be ridiculed by literally everyone.

To all men here who does not have a driver licence yet but are capable of driving: DO YOUR DRIVER LICENCE.

Driving is absolutely unqiue to this life and era. It will never come back. You only have this life in order to experience driving and to experience your first car. Do not end up like me. Do not become a fucking autist like me.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: metagross, SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted
american girls seem so much more talkative than nordic girls wtf

when you talk to nordic girls its like you have to drag the answers from their mouth.. whereas american girls can approach you and do the talking
People say this about americans in general

@ArvidGustavsson ooga mogs fuck you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted