[GTFIH] “TINDER IS REAL LIFE” COPE DESTROYED

Copeful

Copeful

2.5->4 PSL 5'6 rizzminned stylish nt curry slayer
IF YOU UNIRONICALLY BELIEVE THAT TINDER IS REAL LIFE, KYS

YOUR NEANDERTHAL-TIER IQ IS INTOLERABLE

7036C382 C8B6 4688 93D9 DC194A2E4919

3A1F1136 2E71 461D A46E CDE97BB212C4

HOW CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT TINDER ACCURATELY REFLECTS REAL LIFE WHEN 80% OF ITS USERS ARE MEN??

IN A HYPOTHETICAL ROOM OF 100 PEOPLE, 80 MEN AND 20 WOMEN, THE 20 WOMEN WILL OBVIOUSLY GET WITH THE TOP 20 MEN, LEAVING THE BOTTOM 60 TO LDAR.

THIS GENDER RATIO IS PREPOSTEROUS IN IRL SITUATIONS.

IS THE HUMAN POPULATION 80% MALE AND 20% FEMALE?

DIDNT THINK SO

IF YOU UNIRONICALLY BELIEVE THIS “THEORY”, I ADVISE YOU TO ROPE IMMEDIATELY AND RELIEVE THIS FORUM OF YOUR IDIOCY

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: patricknodixon, Deleted member 12611, .👽. and 35 others
For this and many other reasons

IRL guys don't simp like on internet, people look extremely different cause can't fraud with filters and facetune
You just can't show interest in 100 people within a minute
Ugly women would never hit on a chad IRL because they know irl they're shit but on tinder they think they're enough

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: .👽., Leo0509, Tyronecell and 15 others
online dating reflects real life.
It's the most popular way couples meet.

But lets just say tinder isn't IRL, and online dating is non existent. Guess what, AWALT faggot
iv5snh617fw41.png

Women will still think you're ugly, off and online

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: patricknodixon, Deleted member 4383, Chadlitecel and 16 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Danish_Retard, PjSon, Hades and 5 others
well i don't do well in both tinder and real life lmao

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., Cacas112, Deleted member 7776 and 5 others
@Vidyacoper @MentalistKebab @personalityinkwell @Chadlite Rutherford @Blackpillsuicide

BIGGEST TINDER COPERS ON THE FORUM, WHY AREN'T YOU BARKING ABOUT HOW TINDER IS REFLECTIVE OF REAL LIFE IN THIS THREAD?

GTFIH AND EXPLAIN THIS DOGSHIT "TINDER IS REAL LIFE BRO" THEORY.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters, sytyl and Deleted member 7126
I used bumble and there were like 100 girls regirgered around my smallish city (no more swipes) and very average looking or ugly

whenever I go outside I see lots of hot girls but there were barely any on bumble

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Clark69, Deleted member 6341 and 3 others
For many, lack of Tinder success is an excuse to not have to talk to women irl. Being rejected in-person is far more brutal than just saying "I barely get any matches it's over bro."

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 9355, BigBoy and 5 others
online dating reflects real life.
It's the most popular way couples meet.

But lets just say tinder isn't IRL, and online dating is non existent. Guess what, AWALT faggot
iv5snh617fw41.png

Women will still think you're ugly, off and online

JUST IGNORE THE GENDER RATIOS BRO, JUST IGNORE THE FACT THAT ITS A MALE-DOMINATED APP.

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF ITS THE MOST POPULAR WAY COUPLES MEET, IF THERE ARE SO FEW WOMEN IN COMPARISON TO MEN TO BEGIN WITH. THE VAST MAJORITY OF MEN USING THESE APPS WILL GET NOTHING DUE TO OLD'S INHERENT NATURE.

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters
JUST IGNORE THE GENDER RATIOS BRO, JUST IGNORE THE FACT THAT ITS A MALE-DOMINATED APP.

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF ITS THE MOST POPULAR WAY COUPLES MEET, IF THERE ARE SO FEW WOMEN IN COMPARISON TO MEN TO BEGIN WITH. THE VAST MAJORITY OF MEN USING THESE APPS WILL GET NOTHING DUE TO OLD'S INHERENT NATURE.
Stop being a fucking nigger and read. I said Online dating, that doesn't only include tinder, but sites like pof, oc and other obscure sites. Sound this out with me
On-line date-ing is the mo-st pop-u-lar way of cou-ples meet-ing each other. It mogs IRL and so-cial groups to oblivion.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23, DidntRead, Chadeep and 1 other person
Its the same principle tho

80% of men are below average to women

It means that even a couple that is looksmatched 5/10 with 5/10
The foid roughly mogs 50% of her sex however the male mogs 80% of his gender they are not equal although yes tinder is hypergamy on steroids

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 7776 and Good_Little_Goy
Stop being a fucking nigger and read. I said Online dating, that doesn't only include tinder, but sites like pof, oc and other obscure sites. Sound this out with me
On-line date-ing is the mo-st pop-u-lar way of cou-ples meet-ing each other. It mogs IRL and so-cial groups to oblivion.
Single most way not overall.
IRL relationship matching overall is still the highest its just that when you break it down yea OLD is the greatest single method

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 7776, Good_Little_Goy and 2 others
I used bumble and there were like 100 girls regirgered around my smallish city (no more swipes) and very average looking or ugly

whenever I go outside I see lots of hot girls but there were barely any on bumble

Because hot girls don’t need to resort to Tinder to get laid. They fuck chads in their social circle

Its really mostly average-below average girls on OLD

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters, BigBoy, Deleted member 7776 and 4 others
Don't forget that there a shit ton of bots, so the ratio is like 85/15

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 8576, Shrek2OnDvD and 3 others
For this and many other reasons

IRL guys don't simp like on internet, people look extremely different cause can't fraud with filters and facetune
You just can't show interest in 100 people within a minute
Ugly women would never hit on a chad IRL because they know irl they're shit but on tinder they think they're enough
I know a 5.5/10 girl with a 9/10 body that gets chads on tinder to match but has only managed to fuck a high tier normie (he sexually assaulted her too lmao). She mostly fucks normies IRL and can't come close to the chads on tinder.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8576, Effortless, Good_Little_Goy and 2 others

I tried to look for girls that I knew IRL on tinder and it was only the really slutty/trashy girls that I knew used it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 6403 and 3 others
@Vidyacoper @MentalistKebab @personalityinkwell @Chadlite Rutherford @Blackpillsuicide

BIGGEST TINDER COPERS ON THE FORUM, WHY AREN'T YOU BARKING ABOUT HOW TINDER IS REFLECTIVE OF REAL LIFE IN THIS THREAD?

GTFIH AND EXPLAIN THIS DOGSHIT "TINDER IS REAL LIFE BRO" THEORY.
Yeah bro, tinder isnt real life, cuz its in a seperate reality that has nothing to do with our dimension :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:.

Also this "just talk to women irl bro" nonsense needs to end. I was in classes full of females my age (with a ratio of 1:1) for 12 years of my life, I interacted with them, had conversations, ate together in cafeteria etc.
Yet none of them found me attractive

Now that I graduated from HS, and dont plan to go to college, how tf I am supposed meet "women in real life" ?

Instagram/ Online dating is only real way, flirting with 2653827 gazillion girl so you can luck out with one of them twice in a year is not something I wanna do.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 7560 and 3 others
DUDE IF YOU DONT AT LEAST GET FEW LIKES AND MATCHES ON TINDER

YOU ARE AN HUGE SUBHUMAN TBH

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Good_Little_Goy and Copeful
True, in real life the black man would get all the women.

?! low level IQ from OP. The reason that there's 80% is men on dating apps is because:

1. You have more men looking for a gf/ons, than you have women looking for that. If you go to a club with a 50/50 gender ratio (rare to find since it's usually a sausagefest) you will also find that there's more men looking for women there, while women are just there 'to have fun'. They are not willing to socialize or flirt with men so the gender ratio might aswell be 80/20 if you only count willing women.

2. Women that use tinder, get on it, setup 10 dates within a week, find and fuck a few chads, delete the app.
Meanwhile avg guy that uses tinder, gets on it, gets 10 matches, after 2 months gets 1 date, doesn't workout, still on the app.

No wonder the gender ratio is so flawed.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 7776, Deleted member 7560 and 2 others
How doesn’t it reflect real life
Women always message the attractive males what is different

This very high iq brother

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Copeful
True, in real life the black man would get all the women.
@Colvin76 why dont you talk about your great experiences with "in real life approaching" :feelshmm::feelshaha: ?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 4430
it shows womens sexual selection, ur right about the gender ratios, but women arent aware of that lol, theyre not saying "hmm theres way more men so ill only swipe on the really hot ones"
instead theyre just swiping on who they actually want to hookup with (very small percentage of men)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776, Copeful and Deleted member 4430
It doesn’t matter faggot cause if you can’t mog the 80 subhumans or at least a good portion of them I have bad news for you. Life on ultra WW2 veteran PTSD crippled tier difficulty

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430
Yeah bro, tinder isnt real life, cuz its in a seperate reality that has nothing to do with our dimension :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:.

Also this "just talk to women irl bro" nonsense needs to end. I was in classes full of females my age (with a ratio of 1:1) for 12 years of my life, I interacted with them, had conversations, ate together in cafeteria etc.
Yet none of them found me attractive

Now that I graduated from HS, and dont plan to go to college, how tf I am supposed meet "women in real life" ?

Instagram/ Online dating is only real way, flirting with 2653827 gazillion girl so you can luck out with one of them twice in a year is not something I wanna do.

THEN YOU ARE A TRUCEL

YOU NEED TO BE AT LEAST 4+ PSL TO SUCCEED IRL.
ON TINDER YOU NEED TO BE 5.5+PSL DUE TO THE GENDER RATIOS.

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters and lifestyle21873
THEN YOU ARE A TRUCEL

YOU NEED TO BE AT LEAST 4+ PSL TO SUCCEED IRL.
ON TINDER YOU NEED TO BE 5.5+PSL DUE TO THE GENDER RATIOS.

perOnalityinkwell is legit 5 IQ

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Copeful
perOnalityinkwell is legit 5 IQ

No, he just giga-overdosed on the blackpill.

He’s lost in the blackpill echo chamber, there’s no saving him.

@personalityinkwell

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, ThreadMatters and lifestyle21873
I've seen some girls I know irl on tinder. All of them were trashy/hoes/party goers/night clubbers i.e. trash you don't wanna ltr anyway.

Never seen a girl I know irl that I thought was gl + quality on tinder.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and Copeful
I've seen some girls I know irl on tinder. All of them were trashy/hoes/party goers/night clubbers i.e. trash you don't wanna ltr anyway

Indeed. Tinder attracts slutty hoes that get dicked down thrice a day by a different guy. Fucking disgusting.

• +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters and sytyl
Indeed. Tinder attracts slutty hoes that get dicked down thrice a day by a different guy. Fucking disgusting.
What I mean is that most girls on tinder are trash.

Matches still decide where you are good looking or not tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Copeful and Sikkunt23
  • +1
Reactions: DharkDC and Deleted member 4612
god damn, just got the notification, didn't get the first one

i elabbed there

ONLINE DATING (Social Media, Tinder, Snapchat, Other apps, etc.) are real life

you're TERAcoping if you think most sex isn't organized through online methods

by narrowing it to JUST TINDER, you are using a STRAWMAN

• +1
Reactions: Deathrasher42, MentalistKebab, DharkDC and 2 others

i elabbed there

Read this son indeed
3F96600F 0E60 4309 9EAE 372AC0FE2DC0

Op is just a coping Indian who can’t slay on tinder

• +1
Reactions: DharkDC and Deleted member 4612

i elabbed there

tinder is mostly for hoes tbh

there are way higher quality girls on apps like bumble and coffee meets bagel, and just as with tinder, you still have to be good looking to get matches

also you're right on instagram and people just sliding into each others dm's there

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 6403
Keep fucking coping son . U just get shit tinder results jfl
Read this thread

@SubhumanCurrycel @NordicIranian

03658C1B 80D3 42C5 8C53 5AB110908A3F

Mashallah, great thread but where in it does it discuss the gender ratios?

Or are we just going to ignore that aspect?

Yes, if you get matches on Tinder u are gl, I’m not denying that.

But the reality is that so few women use OLD in relation to men that it’s just not reflective of IRL situations.

• +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23 and sytyl
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273, Deleted member 4438, sytyl and 1 other person
This is strangely accurate and down to earth for this forums standards

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, Sikkunt23 and Copeful
This is strangely accurate and down to earth for this forums standards

Mashallah, another fellow high-IQ user.

This forum is packed with copers

• +1
Reactions: Gazzamogga and sytyl
You don't need to think too much to figure it out the difference,you are competing against the best looking guys in your area on Tinder,people IRL are uglier thefore tinder is harder.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
Honestly, I don't think the wick reflects real life, just in terms of beauty.
I see several ugly girls, but I don't see them being inundated with requests for sex or date.
If real life reflected the tinder, all men would be virgins.

• +1
Reactions: Copeful
You don't need to think too much to figure it out the difference,you are competing against the best looking guys in your area on Tinder,people IRL are uglier thefore tinder is harder.

Copers are still trying to justify that OLD is exactly the same as IRL.

JFL @ their IQ

• +1
Reactions: Beetlejuice