GTFINH GermanCels - A german Start Up plans to create a app that educates children about mouth breathing.

CopingCel

CopingCel

Coping never ends
www.logoleon.de

Accidentally found that, sounds interesting. The black pill is spreading boyos.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and Deleted member 2012
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2095, AspiringChad, DidntRead and 2 others
>wanting normies to be more attractive
KILL YOURSELF OP

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
scheisse...

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
This is bad news, how the fuck am I supposed to get girls when I get mogged by youngcels even harder?

Don't worry white foid schoolteachers never have sex w students

Unbelievable! You guys are the worst of you wish kids to grow up uglier out of pure jealousy and fear of competition. You more than anyone should know how brutal lookism is nowadays and yet you want innocent children to grow up wrongly and suffer because of it?

THEY WILL NOT BE YOUR COMPETITION YOU IDIOT, THEY ARE 20 YEARS YOUNGER THAN YOU FFS

Muh “ThEy WiLl mOg mE wHEN iM OLdeR” no shit 20yo lads in their prime will mog you on your fourties.… stop thinking about everyone like your enemy, they are just innocent kids who want to enjoy life and will suffer if they grow up ugly

You have experienced this pain yourself, why wish it upon others? It’s bad isn’t it? Do onto others as you’d like done to yourself.

• +1
Reactions: Gebirgscel and CopingCel
how the fuck is nose breathing "blackpill" lmao, everyone knows that mouth breathing is bad

Unbelievable! You guys are the worst of you wish kids to grow up uglier out of pure jealousy and fear of competition. You more than anyone should know how brutal lookism is nowadays and yet you want innocent children to grow up wrongly and suffer because of it?

THEY WILL NOT BE YOUR COMPETITION YOU IDIOT, THEY ARE 20 YEARS YOUNGER THAN YOU FFS

Muh “ThEy WiLl mOg mE wHEN iM OLdeR” no shit 20yo lads in their prime will mog you on your fourties.… stop thinking about everyone like your enemy, they are just innocent kids who want to enjoy life and will suffer if they grow up ugly

You have experienced this pain yourself, why wish it upon others? It’s bad isn’t it? Do onto others as you’d like done to yourself.
Men peak at 40, ill be slaying college foids when I am 40