GTFO from this forum if you think that its gay to love and post gl men

theropeking

theropeking

"theropeking has the longest Midface" - Ryo Hazuki
Would ban all of you if I had the opportunity ngl. Get the fuck out of here. You're here on a LOOKISM forum, not on reddit. If you find it gay to post men, gtfo. Pretty sure you niggas are the same that give girls all the attention they want irl. Low iq spastics

Good-looking men are rare. It's ok to find them more interesting than girls which are ALL looking the same to me. I see, we don't have any real psler here jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, FatmanO, ZyzzReincarnate and 11 others
it is gay indeed

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel
Would ban all of you if I had the opportunity ngl. Get the fuck out here. You're here on a LOOKISM forum, not on reddit. If you find it gay to post men, gtfo. Pretty sure you niggas are the same that give girls all the attention they want irl. Low iq spastics

View attachment 31517

Good-looking men are rare. It's ok to find them more interesting than girls which are ALL looking the same to me. I see, we don't have any real psler here jfl
Just don’t forget to say no homo after.

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, badromance, kobecel and 1 other person
This is you right now,

• +1
Reactions: badromance
wink_thor.gif

:love::love:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 1089

• JFL
Reactions: kobecel
Its a looksmaxing forum, not fucking lookism or some shit. Sure its relevant to post pics of gl guys for ratings or to take or discuss something of value about looks theory out of an image. But if your posting dudes worshipping their faces for no apparent reason people are gonna call you gay dude.

• +1
Reactions: Blitz, Absi, dodt and 2 others
Its a looksmaxing forum, not fucking lookism or some shit. Sure its relevant to post pics of gl guys for ratings or to take or discuss something of value about looks theory out of an image. But if your posting dudes worshipping their faces for no apparent reason people are gonna call you gay dude.
copemaxxing forum actually
but legit stuff.

looksmaxing forum(?) yet there are no looksmaxing advices here. Its a forum to cope and waste time, nothing else

• +1
Reactions: dodt and kobecel
JFL if you don't admire good looking men 24/7

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, FatmanO, androidcel and 4 others
Gays me

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Insomniac, Ritalincel and 1 other person
OP = gay.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Absi, Insomniac and Ritalincel

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, Bur_01, dodt and 1 other person
I find myslef looking at male models more than female models

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, androidcel, Bur_01 and 3 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, kobecel, ChoSeungHui and 3 others
Please refrain from calling incels gay. From this post forward, all comments calling incels gay will be removed. It's offensive not only to incels, but gay people as well and violates rule 4. It has been begrudgingly allowed in the past, but we are actively trying to improve this subreddit and this is one of the improvements that could be made.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kobecel, ChoSeungHui, Coping and 2 others
Actually this is a Gay forum masquerading as a Looksmaxing forum

ok fagg0t

• +1
Reactions: Coping
i have an appreciation of aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, theropeking, ChoSeungHui and 1 other person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back