[GUARANTEED ASCENSION] IMDO>BSSO by a SIGNFICANT degree. Best surgery for the mandible, period.

D

Deleted member 7076

Kraken
"IMDO™ offers a significantly greater degree of jaw advancement. Unlike the BSSO which purely lengthens the lower jaw, IMDO™ 3-dimensionally increases the width, length & depth of the lower jaw."

"IMDO™ works by precisely separating the lower jaw between the 1st and 2nd molars. Uniquely designed growth devices are placed beneath the gum tissue, and are activated at home to grow the jaw by 1mm per day."

"A maximum of 1.5 cm of jaw length is achieved in the first two weeks. The bone between the molar teeth is allowed to solidify for a short time, and the growth devices then removed in a simple surgical procedure."

"The lower jaw lengthens, widens and becomes 3-dimensionally bigger as it grows. This makes room for your tongue to sit in the floor of your mouth, and pulls your tongue forward to remove airway obstruction."

"Advancing the jaw with IMDO™ prevents the chronic forward head posturing required to overcome airway obstruction."

This result is without Lefort I, and without genioplasty:

Look at her chin width and height. Stop coping with MSE for 0.1PSL. Not only a PSL boost, but if this foid was a guy, he would get an SMV boost from chin breadth.

More results:

With genio:

Wish I could see how he looks from the front, could only find side profile shots though.

This, paired with a high Lefort I, is ascension guaranteed.

IMDO was created by Dr Paul Coceancig, based in Australia.

I live in Chadstralia :cool:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscendingHero, Chadelite, SPFromNY914 and 6 others
Yeah, NO.

Sorry bro but I am not staying at a different country for a long time. Plus it would be pretty fucked to getting this procedure WHILE STILL HEALING FROM LEFORT 1

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, Deleted member 4430, Warlow and 1 other person
Yeah, NO.

Sorry bro but I am not staying at a different country for a long time. Plus it would be pretty fucked to getting this procedure WHILE STILL HEALING FROM LEFORT 1
Yeah fair. But if you live in Australia you can ascend harder than elsewhere in the world. This surgery mogs

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and MentalistKebab
@Lorsss
more people need to know about this

Good post. Maybe give more male examples cuz that's what we care about?

"IMDO™ offers a significantly greater degree of jaw advancement. Unlike the BSSO which purely lengthens the lower jaw, IMDO™ 3-dimensionally increases the width, length & depth of the lower jaw."

View attachment 580862
View attachment 580863
View attachment 580865

Look at her chin width and height. Stop coping with MSE for 0.1PSL. Not only a PSL boost, but if this foid was a guy, he would get an SMV boost from chin breadth.

More results:
View attachment 580870
View attachment 580895

With genio:
View attachment 580883
Wish I could see how he looks from the front, could only find side profile shots though.

IMDO was created by Dr Paul Coceancig, based in Australia

if ur doin it do it ASAP to take advantage of the hgh and hormones @16yo

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
Good post. Maybe give more male examples cuz that's what we care about?
Doesn't matter male or not, just focus on the difference in the chin. I can't fucking find a single frontal shot of the boys who got this, but their philtrum to chin ratio must've gotten way better. Broader chin. Mogs BSSO so hard ngl

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and wasted
if ur doin it do it ASAP to take advantage of the hgh and hormones @16yo
You can't get aesthetic surgery until 18 years old in Australia. Besides, I need time to moneymax for this

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadelite and NarcyChadlite

"IMDO™ works by precisely separating the lower jaw between the 1st and 2nd molars. Uniquely designed growth devices are placed beneath the gum tissue, and are activated at home to grow the jaw by 1mm per day."

"A maximum of 1.5 cm of jaw length is achieved in the first two weeks. The bone between the molar teeth is allowed to solidify for a short time, and the growth devices then removed in a simple surgical procedure."

"The lower jaw lengthens, widens and becomes 3-dimensionally bigger as it grows. This makes room for your tongue to sit in the floor of your mouth, and pulls your tongue forward to remove airway obstruction."

"Advancing the jaw with IMDO™ prevents the chronic forward head posturing required to overcome airway obstruction."

View attachment 580862
View attachment 580863
View attachment 580865

More results:
View attachment 580870
View attachment 580895

With genio:
View attachment 580883

Is this only perfomed in Australia or other parts of the world such as Europe aswell ?

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914
Is this only perfomed in Australia or other parts of the world such as Europe aswell ?
Only Australia
I was set on going to Russia for a Bimax JFLLL

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Chadelite, Copemaxxing and 1 other person
So if bimax is cutting the jaw vertically, IMDO cuts it horizontally too?

So if bimax is cutting the jaw vertically, IMDO cuts it horizontally too?
every direction
length increase
height increase
width increase

this surgery is optimal for PSL

A rotation on the jaw could give vertical height too

Probably by an insignificant amount, but yeah. I wonder if they do CCW IMDO, that would be very good.
If I'm getting this right that is 3 cuts on each side for the surgery lol

Only Australia
I was set on going to Russia for a Bimax JFLLL
dude i been rated 5+ PSL and this is exactly what i need to reach to 6.5 PSL plus a nosejob and 7 PSL galore

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 7076
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914 and Deleted member 7076
fuck why is australia on the other side of the world.

bsso also advanches the jaw 6cm

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: humanoidsub7, Deleted member 4430, CopeIsReal and 1 other person
If I'm getting this right that is 3 cuts on each side for the surgery lol
I don't know the cuts, but the chin moves downwards and outwards from the front profile and forward from the side profile. Literally the ideal surgery tbh

BEFORE

AFTER

Attachments

• 1597199117889.png
    1597199117889.png
    346.4 KB · Views: 22
  • +1
Reactions: spark

biggest larp I've ever heard
chin width and height is equally as important as length, which is why IMDO mogs BSSO into oblivion

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, spark, Chadelite and 1 other person
biggest larp I've ever heard
chin width and height is equally as important as length, which is why IMDO mogs BSSO into oblivion
Chingwing theory

Even good for mewing JFL

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and yorker12
Yeah, NO.

it's available in most countries, the real name is distraction osteogenesis. IMDO is just a brand name given by australian surgeon.

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite, stuckneworleans, CopeIsReal and 1 other person
is there even an alternative to widen the lower jaw? (an alternative to IMDO)

View attachment 580862
View attachment 580863
View attachment 580865

More results:
View attachment 580870
View attachment 580895

With genio:
View attachment 580883

What I need after MSE is lefort 1 CCW+IMDO do you know anyone who can do this in South America at least?

That is a pretty big overbite tho, i bet if you don't have crazy overbite, you would need lefort ccw too.

Also any updates on the prices?
yeah if your bite is normalish, I think you would have to pair IMDO with bimax

waiting on the australian doctor to reply for prices

• Love it
Reactions: yorker12
@16tyo i have similar eyes to you but my chin is too short and narrow and not forward enough

I was going to get bimax and genio but depends how much this surgery costs

View attachment 580862
View attachment 580863
View attachment 580865

More results:
View attachment 580870
View attachment 580895

With genio:
View attachment 580883

Btw that Asian dude was 23 so for all the fuckers saying IMDO is unrealistic for adults, eat a frank

• +1
Reactions: Chadelite
  • +1
Reactions: CopeIsReal, Mouthbreath and bimaximum
@Sergio-OMS how much is the cost of this surgery on average?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back